Chapter 13

I'm Going To Make You Say, "I love you, Kim Myungsoo." (EDITING CHAPTERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the door closed, Taeyong turned away and nonchalantly walked away from Jimin’s house, which is actually the Infinite house. He really had fun today with Jimin. He got to know her better and got to know more about her relationship with Infinite. To be honest, he doesn’t really know why he asked Jimin out. He was a year younger than her, and didn’t like to be in the spotlight. He didn’t like it when some girls would treat him as if he were a part of some Kpop idol group. He liked being alone or with his friends, with less human contact as possible.

So when Lee Taeyong got the courage to ask Jimin out, he himself didn’t know how to act. He knew Jimin has a small crush on him, and although he didn’t have a “crush” on her, he still wanted to hangout with the cute, plump, little (literally small) girl.

And so on their date, everything was going surprisingly smoothly. Jimin’s smile reached from ear to ear when they got to the pottery workshop place and during the workshop, Jimin’s focus was on the dirt and how to make it look at least like something functional.

Everything was going great until Taeyong told Jimin that Kim Myungsoo was the one who told him about Ssamziegil. He was forever in debt to the Ice Prince for making their first not-so-date a complete success. If anyone knew Jimin, it was Myungsoo.

So tell me about yourself? Was how everything started to turn a different direction. Taeyong asked Jimin about herself, and from then on out, it was not stop about Infinite and Kim Myungsoo. Everything that had to do with Jimin, also involved Myungsoo. From her first few steps and how she fell down after he pushed her. To when Jimin first gave someone a permanent nose job, because they were bulling Myungsoo. Everything the came out of practically screamed Myungsoo and Taeyong knew that there was nothing he could do about it.

 

Turning at the corner, Taeyong saw someone walking towards him. “Oh, Myungsoo-sshi!” Taeyong greeted the all black clad boy, who in return just nodded his head. “Thank you again for telling me about Ssamziegil. Jimin had fun.” Myungsoo just nodded in recognition, maintaining his Ice Prince, don’t give a flying fukk, persona. By the things Jimin told him that day, Myungsoo isn’t as bad as he tried to look, but of course Taeyong didn’t tell him that.

Myungsoo honestly didn’t know what to say. He doesn’t really talk to Taeyong, except for the time he told him about Ssamziegil. Taeyong was a year younger, but then again, Myungsoo doesn’t really talk to anyone other than Infinite and Jimin, hence Ice Prince.

He was about to walk away, when Taeyong spoke, “You’re a lucky guy, Myungsoo-sshi. Jimin’s a great girl.” Taeyong left before Myungsoo found the right words to say. What did he mean he was lucky? Last time he checked, Jimin basically dumped him, but then again Taeyong doesn’t know that.

Myungsoo when inside his house, and went straight to his room. He figured Jimin was somewhere with Moonsoo, talking about how great her date was with Taeyong. He walked to his bed and laid down, closing his eyes. He was still trying to make sen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter