Chapter 1

I'm Going To Make You Say, "I love you, Kim Myungsoo." (EDITING CHAPTERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started out like any other day. Her mother woke her up and she groggily got dressed and went to school. Her mother was a teacher at her school, so she had to be there earlier that everyone else, which meant peace and quiet.

On days such as this, she liked the fact that not a lot was around yet. It meant she could sit down by the lockers they had to share and just close her eyes. As she was about to sleep, she felt more and more people crowding her. She thought, maybe it’s just some of her other classmates getting their stuff, but the ones who were there didn’t just get something and leave. Oh no. They stayed and crowded her, and she was getting annoyed.

She opened her eyes and a bunch of legs of girls who were surrounding her and waiting. Who were they waiting for you ask? Well, none other than

  “OMG! IT’S INFINITE!” One of the girls screamed. She pointed at a group of guys coming their way, making everyone else scream and shriek with her.

She stood up, thinking she’ll never get the peace and quiet she wanted. Their school’s kinka group, Infinite, is now here and their’s nothing she could do about it.

 Well, except shutting up all the screaming and get some space.

 “YAH!” She screamed making everyone stop. “HOW ‘BOUT THIS THING CALLED SPACE, YES?” The group of girls moved out of the way, some scared and some annoyed.

  “Good morning, Jimin!” Hoya, one of the members greeted her. She smiled and gave him a hug, making the group of girls coo.

  “Morning, Ji!” Sunggyu, the other one, said and ruffled her hair, making her chuckle.

 

Infinite is their school’s kinka group. Everyone wanted to be associated with Infinite in anyway possible. Girls tried to be their girlfriends, while guys tried to be their friends. Not a lot of girls were successful and some guys did manage to be friends with them, but no one has ever became part of their group, until Jimin.

Park Jimin is your normal teenager. She’s nice, sweet, most of the time a blunt , but she means it in the nicest way possible. Jimin’s popular, but not the queenka, she doesn’t have an s-curved body, or super rich parents. She’s just very outgoing and friendly, and not that hard to miss.

Their school isn’t the biggest school in Seoul. It’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter