Protector

Sunshiners' Wishes - Fic Collection

Sunny's POV

I saw arrows flying everywhere and blood. I was hiding myself behind a stand that is now destroyed.

Emperor Wu of Han invaded near the Liao River and I happened to be there. I'm so scared. People were dying and I'm alone.

I covered my ears to block the screams and pleas of mercy. I felt my whole body shaking. The screams, the blood, and the feeling of hopelessness obviously doesn't feel good.

I quickly look around and ran into a resturant that was torn apart. People layed around dead and blood was splattered through the area.  I found a storage place and hid in there it was very dark.

I hugged myself tightly. My hanbok was wet and it felt uncomfortable. I felt tired and my eye lids slowly dropped.

 

Sungmin's POV

My little brother screamed, " Hyung! "

I tried to save him, but I failed.

I-I don't even know. I tighten my hand that was holding my little sister. She was crying and demanding to see her twin brother.

I picked her up and ran knowing that we could get killed. I felt nervous than ever. I got into a resturant and stopped for a rest.

The resturant was already searched through so probably no ones gonna come look. My little sister already feel asleep. I picked her up and search for a safer place.

 

Sunny's POV 

I woke up hearing footsteps. I clutched on my hanbok tightly. I grabbed the item closest to me which was a broom.

I saw the figure coming closer and I attacked. I then heard a groan.

" Don't hit me, " the figure spoke.

A korean? I looked around and tried to find a sorce of light. I then found a candle. I lit it and saw a man with a child.

The little girl was sleeping. I looked at the man and he just stared back. Suddenly we heard heard a scream. Our eyes widen and he blew the candle.

He sat down and pulled me down next to him. I looked at him. 

He cradled the little girl as she slept. I slowly grew sleepy and my eyes closed.

 

Sungmin's POV

I groaned and said, " Don't hit me. "

The figure stopped hitting me and it reach around for something. I suddenly saw a lit up candle. It was a girl and she was beautiful. Suddenly we heard heard a scream. Our eyes widen and I

quickly blew the candle. I sat down and pulled her down next to me. I felt her eyes on me.  

I pretend that I didn't notice and cradled my little sister. I got sleepy until I felt a head on my shoulder. I looked down and saw the girl sleeping.

I froze up I felt weird. I felt my heart beat faster. I looked at her.

No matter what I'm going to protect you.