Rivals

Sunshiners' Wishes - Fic Collection

Noona. "The four year old cooed as he spread his arms out. The girl smiled and picked him up, giving him a peck on the check. Hongbin stared on, jealous. He wish he was the one getting pecked by Sunny. He walked over and grabbed his brother, placing him on his shoulder. His brother whined and pouted. 

" I want to be held by noona. " Hongbin frowned. 

" No. You're too heavy. " His brother, Hongjin frowned. An idea popped up in his head and mischievously he started pulling at Hongbin's hair. Hongbin groaned and put Hongjin down. Hongjin stuck his tongue out at him and held on to Sunny's leg. 

" You little punk. " Hongbin said as he glared at Hongjin. Sunny let out a laugh as she picked up Hongbin. 

 

" Oh stop you two. Hongbin, it's ok Hongjin isn't that heavy. " Sunny laughed after her statement. Hongbin glared at Hongjin who just stuck his tongue out and made silly faces back. Sunny walked next to Sunny and smiled. They walked in to the buffet and sat down. Hongbin went to get some food and came back to the table. Sunny was already there and Hongbin sat next to her, stealing Hongjin's seat. Hongjin came back and walked up to Hongbin. 

" Give me my seat. " Hongjin pouted and crossed his arms. Hongbin stuck his tongue out mockingly. Hongjin hesitantly went to sit on the other side. Hongbin smiled victoriously. He knew he shouldn't be so childish, but he felt irritate that Hongjin was so clingy with Sunny. Hongbin went to another dish of food. He came back.  

 

" Sunny noona, I got you your favorite. " The two brothers looked up and glared at each other 

They walked through the streets. Hongjin in the middle of Sunny and Hongbin 

Hongjin, go in first. " Hongbin said, Hongjin shook his head refusing to. Sunny went to Hongjin's height and ruffled his hair. 

Hongjin, you should go in. It's late go in and sleep ok. " Hongjin sulked for a little but abide.  

" Oh well bye Hongbin. " Sunny waved and walked the other direction, trying hard to hide her giggles.  

" Hey! " Hongbin walked after her. Sunny stopped and turned around, with a teasing smile. Hongbin held her hand and turn her towards him. 

" It's not fair we were suppose to spent today together. "  

" We did. " Sunny smiled grew bigger as she teased Hongbin. 

" You know what I mean. "  

 

" I'll make it up to you, if you want. " Hongbin smiled at that and pointed at his cheek, motioning her to give him a kiss. Sunny laughed and gave him a peck on the cheek. Hongbin's smile grew. He held her closer to him and looked at her lips. Her eyes slowly closed and Hongbin moved closer. When suddenly he felt a kick to his leg, he looked down to see his brother. 

" Ya! You little punk. " Hongbin shouted as he ran after the laughing kid. Sunny laughed looking at the brothers fight. Hongjin was screaming and Hongbin ran after him with a slight smile.

" Hey. Stop! " Sunny stopped the chase and gave them each a peck on the cheek. She held Hongjin's hand while Hongbin had his arm around her. The trio head back inside Hongbin's house. Hongbin's mom smiled and motion them inside.

" Just in time. I brought patbingsoo. " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I call sitting next to Sunny noona. "