The Similarities Between Infatuation and Like

Sunshiners' Wishes - Fic Collection

 

Snap. Snap. 

 

With each picture, I felt it harder to breath. She smiled confidently towards the camera and my heart beat quicken. She continued doing poses. They were all beautiful and so was she. It's funny how out of all the models, I like her. I found myself infatuated with her. Her eyes that turned to crescents when she flashed her eye smile, her nose that was tall and perfect, and her lips. Those lips that formed perfect expressions. She was perfect although she was rather on the short side, she had perfect proportions and a lovely face. 

Before I knew it, the session was over. She got up and took a drink. Like a creep, I stared. She shot me a look that told me everything. I looked away and distracted myself with the photos I just took.  

 

" Hey, you, " she called. I looked around to only find myself with her at that moment.  

" M-me? " I wanted to sound strong and confident, but it can out soft and weak. If only I was manlier, I could have a chance to match with her. 

She scoffed. 

" Who else would I be talking to? Want to go to the club with me? " I choked.  

" I know you have the hots for me so you want to go? " I hesitated.  

" Fine. I'll ask someone else. " She said as she made her way towards the dressing room.  

" I'll be there. " I shouted after her. Lee Sunny is known to be a player. I don't know what I'm getting myself into. Why did I even say yes? I ran my hand through my hair. 

 

I waited outside and Sunny came out wearing an off shoulder body hugging dress with lace, leaving me breathless again. My hand scattered to my camera, which was hanging around my neck still, my eyes still on her. I took a picture.  

 

Snap. 

 

She smirked at me before asking me whether I was going or not. I nodded and she smiled, linking arms with me. 

 

" Well then lead the way. " 

I opened my car door for her and she slipped in. She told me the directions, the club was pretty close, a 15 minute drive or so. I couldn't help to steal glances at her. All she did through the ride was putting on makeup. She had on a deeper shade of red lipstick, thicker eye liner, and more mascara by the time we got their. I opened the car door and she linked arms with me again. We went into and head towards the V.I.P. section. We sat down and she ordered some wine. She look towards me, hinting to order what I want. I felt embarrassed, not knowing what to order. I wasn't a club go-er and I wasn't good at holding my liquor either. I decided to just go with what she's having, which was a Long Island Iced Tea. It sounded like a non alcoholic drink, which made me let out a sigh of relief. Our drinks arrived and Sunny took a sip of the drink. I decided to too and I was surprised that it taste pretty pleasant. After a few of them, out of the blue, Sunny slid closer to me and put my arm around her. I stiffen as she leaned on my body. 

 

" Well. What do we have here? If it isn't Sunny? " The guy spoke with taunt clouding his voice. 

" Shut up Hyunwoo and go away. Leave my boyfriend and I alone. " I didn't know what was going on but I was glad that it was dark or else whatever Sunny was planning was going to be blown by me if it weren’t for the lights. She held on to my hand tighter. 

 

" Fine. I'm happy to see that you're dating..." Hyunwoo looked at me and smirked. 

" Well. I didn't know you had a taste for women too Soonkyu. " Sunny stood up and slapped him. 

" I told you to not call me that. " I stood up and went with the act. I put my hands around her. 

" Move out of the way. " I said, giving him a slight glare. Hyunwoo continued laughing. I felt a little tipsy and told myself to control my anger, but the alcohol made me bold. I let Sunny go and gave Hyunwoo a punch. Sunny's eyes widen, her hands went to mine as she pulled me out abruptly.  We were back in the car and I started to feel angry. 

 

" You should've at least told me what the was going on. " I told her. She smirked, but apologized. 

" I wouldn’t have think you would be like this. This is the first time I heard you cuss and seem pretty manly. " I scoffed. 

" Alcohol does this to me. " Sunny helped me out of the car and got a taxi for us. The next thing I knew, we were in a hotel. I woke up and looked at the clock it was 2 p.m. I heard the shower running and I felt my body heat up. Sunny walked out later, wearing a robe. 

" Dude. Never drink again. You ended up falling asleep and throwing up on me. " I let out a laugh. 

Sunny walk towards the fridge and took out drinks. My eyes widen and I tried to tell her to stop. 

 

" You're not the one with the broken heart so don’t stop me. " She open the can of beer and down it quickly. I sat next to her and later empty cans laid everywhere. My head still pounded and Sunny was laying on my shoulder. I was about to move her to the bed when she suddenly sat up. 

" I ing hate you Hyunwoo! " She shouted. She started hitting my chest. 

" Why did you cheat on me? I told you everything. I loved you. " I held her hands and hugged her. She started sniffling and began crying. 

" I even told you my real name. " SoonkyuSoonkyu. I liked it. It sound sweet and innocent somehow. 

" I'm Jinwoo. Not Hyunwoo. "  

" Isn't it the same? I hate you Woo. " She slurred. She started pouting. She held my face and starred at me. 

" What? " 

" Don't you have the hots for me? " I felt bewildered. 

She continued on. 

 

" Why do you like me? " I shook my head, but she held my head back to the position. 

" Tell me. " She demanded. 

" I don’t like you. " I shifted her head to my shoulder. 

" I'm infatuated with you. " I said as she let out a snort, making me laugh loudly. 

" What's the difference? You still feel your heart beat, don’t you? " She said as she buried her ear to my chest, making me flustered. 

" See it's beating. " She said as she held onto me. She smiled and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back. 

 

I woke up to the sun shining at me brightly. I groaned. My head hurts. I felt something hug me and looked over. My mouth fell open. Sunny was right next to me. I looked down the covers and realized I'm . The lord does not love me. I tried to get up but Sunny hugged me closer. My face grew redder. She stirred a little and finally woke up. She was unfazed and continue to hug me.  

 

" What the heck is going on? " I finally let out. 

" Why? What? Why are we? What? " I blabbed, too speechless to let out a full sentence. My head pounded again. 

Sunny stood up, and scoffed.  

" Isn't it obvious we slept together? " By this time, my mouth is stuck opened. I looked away after my sanity came back and notice her . I sat up and covered the lower half of my body with the blanket tightly.  

" Let me back in. I'm cold. " I let part of the blanket and she crawled back in. 

" So what are we? " I questioned. 

" I don't know. I find comfort in you though. " She replied as she wrapped her arms around me again.  

" So are we lovers now? " 

" Dude I just got of a relationship. " 

" But don’t you like me? " She let out another scoffed. 

" You did say you find comfort in me. " I pointed out, feeling confident. I turned towards her and grabbed her arm. 

" What? " She panicked. I held her arm and felt her pulse. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" See it's beating. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This is the closest I ever got to and my face is like red. lol. I'm having a lot of ideas right now so feel free to request. xD