The Dark and The Light

Sunshiners' Wishes - Fic Collection

 


Kyuhyun caressed Sunny's face with care. He held her as if she was fragile. His eyes were filled with longing, but the eyes that stared back at his were filled with fear. The place was dark with barely any light. She was the only thing that brought the bright light into this place, but now she was trying to leave with it.

A few months back, Kyuhyun found Sunny in front of his house. She was like a gift sent by god. She was a source of light in his world. The way she look at him, her voice, just the presence of someone made it better. Her beauty suffocated him. He felt breathless looking at her. She had no recollection and he end up creating another world for her. He told her that her parents died, causing her to cry. However he swore to himself that he'll take care of her until his last breath. He brought her in and took care of her. He fell in love with her more with every growing day.

However she was just getting scared. He always had her tied up and whenever he touched her, she would tremble. She wanted to be free. Those times he brushed her hair and held her face only made her more afraid. 

So she tried to escape. Running and hiding under tables or anywhere, only to be found again. Like a bird in a cage, she didn't have a lot of place to hide nor the freedom to fly. He held her tightly in his arms as she fought back.

 

 

And now he stands alone once again. The light has gone and now the darkness has come back.

 



_______________________________________

Inspired by Aaron Yan's That's Not Me