Rappers and Wingmans

Sunshiners' Wishes - Fic Collection

Sunny looked at the forming crowd, curious with what they were looking at. She walk towards them, but she couldn't see much. The crowd blocked her view, music suddenly started playing and the crowd cheer. 

I don’t know why I still remember... " Sunny felt her heart beat quicker. The voice was beautiful and full of emotion. She could feel the passion radiated on each word. The rapper's voice was deep but each word flowed like a poem, softly and smoothly. She smiled and cheered along the crowd. The song finally came to an end. 

Jepp Blackman! " The crowd shouted louder and louder, Sunny found her voice among them. Another song came on and the crowd grew bigger. After a few songs, it was another rapper's turn. Sunny walked back to the dance floor, meeting her friends, Jessica and Tiffany. 

" Did you hear that rapper? " Tiffany and Jessica laughed. 

Woah. Did Sunny just ask about a guy? " Jessica teased. Sunny gave her an irritated look. Jessica laughed, Sunny just looked like a pouty baby to her. 

" So how you like it? Your first time at a club, " Tiffany asked. Sunny looked around. 

" It's ok I guess. I just wished you gave me something less... revealing. " Tiffany laughed and started turning around. 

" Look around you. Basically everyone is wearing revealing clothes. " Sunny nodded it was true. Some girls were basically wearing bikinis. She looked down at her dress. It was a tight body hugging black dress with some lace on it. It stopped midway down her thighs. Sunny sighed. At least she was mostly covered. Sunny looked at her friends' dress. Tiffany wore a bright pink off shoulder shirt with a pair of black shorts while Jessica wore a white mini skirt with a purple tank top that had some design.  

" Next time let me borrow that skirt, Jessica. " 

" No. I like this skirt. " Sunny gave her a pout. Jessica shrugged it off. 

" Let's go dance, " Tiffany said brightly as she pulled her friends towards the dance floor. Sunny laughed at her friends. They were being pretty crazy which she was surprised. They did have a few drinks so did she but Sunny was not easily drunk. She was a little tipsy but she managed. She smiled and decided to lose herself in the music. She moved her body to the music, head going side to side.  

" Hey. " Sunny jumped at the voice and the breath she felt on the left of her ear. Sunny looked at him. She had to admit he was handsome. She looked at him, eyeing him a little. On the corner she saw her friends smiling a little creepy as the went the other direction. 

" Hey. " The guy gave her a smile that made her flash hers too. His smile was too cute. It showed his perfect teeth and gums. 

Wanna dance? " She shrugged. 

" Sure. " 

 

Sunny laughed. This guy was telling her a lot of funny stories. 

" Wait. What's your name again? " He rolled his eyes. 

YonggukYongguk. Stop forgetting my name. " Sunny laughed harder. 

" Sorry. Sorry. " They continued dancing and Sunny felt her body move closer to him. 

" Are you Jepp Blackman? " He gave her a smirk. 

" Why do you think that? " She felt his hand on her waist. 

" Your voices are similar and you both have emotion in each words. " Yongguk laugh. 

" Thanks I guess and between you and me, " Yongguk moved closer to her before whispering in her ear, " Yes. " Sunny gaped. 

" No way. " 

" Yup. I'm him. "  

" Your lyrics are nice. " He nodded. 

" I know. " She smiled. 

" Shouldn't you at least be humble about it? " He gave her a smirk. 

" Too good for that. " Sunny smiled. The song was about to end. Sunny leaned closer and gave him a kiss, before walking off. She later felt a hand held on to her.  

 

" See we told you. We'll hook you up with someone, " Tiffany said as she laughed and clapped looking at Sunny's lips that looked thoroughly kissed. Sunny laughed. 

" Shut up. But wait how did you get Jepp Blackman to talk to me? " 

" He's my friend and by the way I think you got something on your hand. " Sunny looked at her hand and saw a number written on it. She smiled. 

" Maybe I'll give him a call. " Tiffany and Jessica roared with laughter. 

" We're the best wingmans ever. " Sunny snorted, but placed her arm on each of their shoulders. 

" Let's go again tomorrow. " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Italics = I remember song lyrics. Btw Yongguk's predebut rapper name was Jepp Blackman