Miss A

Sunshiners' Wishes - Fic Collection

He smirked. He know she wants him. He blocked her from speeding past him. He bent closer to her face. She blushed, letting out a little squeal from surprise. She diverted her eyes away, feeling the tension before moving away. He walked behind her with his hands in his pockets. She went to sat in her seat which was at the front. He went to his seat but not before giving her a glance. She avoided it.   

His friends greeted him with a shake.  

" You totally have a thing for Miss A. " He shook his head.  

" No. Miss A likes me. " He turned around and as if on cue she was looking at him. She was always looking at him when he turned around. His friends laugh. He gave her a wink, making her turn away fast. He frowned. He already knows everything so why is she hiding? It’s written all over her face that she likes him. She thought that he wouldn’t know that she liked him. But he knew. It was cute of her. He doesn’t want to pretend that he doesn’t know. He can’t stand it anymore.  

Class continued and most of the time Miss A, Sunny, was up in the front solving problems on the chalkboard. As expected of Miss A, she was the smartest. She always was number 1 and had straight A's. It was finally the end of class, Sunny speed out. JB's friends laugh.  

" I think you’re A just ran out. " JB followed her after giving his friend a glare. She walked to the library, unaware JB was behind her. Sunny looked around. The library was her sanctuary, quiet and peaceful. She went to one of the shelves and spotted a book that catch her eyes. She reached for the book only to have another hand grab it first. She followed the hand to see the owner of the hand, JB. He leaned closer to her. She looked away. He held her face. 

Look at me don’t be so shy. We’re wasting time what do you want to do until when are you going to run from me, huh? " Sunny felt her cheeks heat up in his hands. 

Let’s make our first day today. I want to hold your hand and walk around. I think we’ll be a hot couple" JB held her hand and started moving towards the exit of the library with the book she wanted on his other hand. Sunny followed him, her cheeks technically announcing they're dating. Sunny noted to herself. JB. Jaebum is such an impatient guy, but she felt kind of happy he made the first move. They got out of the library. He held her hand tighter, smiling at her. She looked down but slowly looked up and smile at him. 

 

It was Day 1. There was more to come. 

 

 

 

 

 
 

Italics = GOT7's A lyrics