Puppy Love and A Marriage Proposal

Sunshiners' Wishes - Fic Collection

The dog and his owner. Murmurs filled the campus. There was the dog and his owner. Sunny moved through the halls, scowling at the loud whispers. Her boyfriend trailed behind her with a bright smile, waving and bowing slightly at everyone he saw. Sunny quickened her pace, resulting in her boyfriend running after her. 

" Sunny. " He called out, running after her. Sunny just walked faster.  

" Wait for me. " The crowd laugh. 

" See their relationship is just like an owner and her pet. He is hopelessly in love with her, " a girl said to her friend. Sunny shot the girl a look hearing that. She didn't like people commenting on her look. She was so glad, they were getting on a break. 

 

" Sunny. Let's go for a ride. " Sunny puffed her cheeks. She knew Mark wouldn't leave her be if she refused so she nod. He smiled and held his hand out. Sunny's cheeks redden but she held his hand tightly. He helped her on his motorcycle, before getting on carefully. He placed his hand on hers and made them encircle his waist. He droved off. Sunny smiled and leaned on Mark's back. She held on to his tighter and let one arm go, feeling the wind. She closed her eyes and let her mind go to peace.  

 

They finally stopped. Sunny looked out towards the beach. Sunny hooked her arm around Mark's before they started walking towards the beach. Mark laid down on the sand, his hands behind his head. He patted the place next to him. Sunny sat down, her legs stretched out. Mark moved close to her, placing his head on her lap. Sunny brushed his hair softly with her fingers. Mark looked up at her and smiled. 

" Mark, I'm sorry I don't show you a lot of affection. "  

" It's ok. "  

" But. You show me so much. I feel guilty. " 

" You show me affection with other ways. You never seem to mind when I show up late to our dates. We always have little time but you assure me that it's fine. I'm a up, but you swear I'm enough. " Sunny narrowed her eyes at him. 

" Sorry I forgot about the no cussing. " Mark smiled nervously, knowing Sunny didn't like cussing. Sunny nodded. 

" But you're not one. You're... perfect. " Sunny let out a shy laugh. Mark stared at her. 

" What? " Mark sat up, giving Sunny a quick peck on the lips. Sunny laughed. 

" You're really like a puppy. " Mark smiled and got close to her, leaving on an inch away from her. 

" Not just a puppy, but your puppy. " Sunny fell back, laughing. 

" You're so cheesy. " Sunny struggled to stand up, due to her laughing. Mark brushed his shoulders, in a confident fashion. 

" Everyone wants a piece of me. "  

" More like everyone wants a pizza of you. " 

 

After the break, Mark came out to Sunny's house to study. He knocked and the door open but he was greeted by a puppy. Sunny behind it opening the door. The puppy wagged it's tailed, excited. Mark bent down to pet it before getting up with a pout. 

" I thought I was your puppy. " Sunny picked up her dog before looking back at Mark. She got closer to him. 

" I don't want you as my puppy. I want you as my husband. " Mark's mouth fell open.

Lee Soonkyu had just proposed to him.