A Hot Summer Day

Sunshiners' Wishes - Fic Collection

Sunny felt herself smiled, looking at Zelo. The way he pouted when he was upset, crinkled his nose, or when his eyebrows furrow. Zelo was too cute. She shook her head lightly. She was his noona. She can't like him.  

 

Noona. " Zelo waved his hands in front of her, making her jerk up. She looked at him. Her lips formed a crooked smile. She looked nervous. She was, with every passing day. This kid was making her crazy. 

" Is this how you do it? " Zelo showed her the problem he did. He shift closer to her. His breath close to her face. Sunny felt herself grow smaller. 

" Yeah. " She moved back fast. She fanned herself. 

" Is it too hot? " He looked at her, eyes full of curiosity. She nod and took off her jacket to make it believable. Their study session continued and time went by fast when Sunny gained focus.  

Sunny walked out. She blew out a breath. It was summer, hot and currently it was raining lightly. The air was humid and she felt yucky. Her uniform stuck to her body closely and her hair was lightly damp. She reached up to her forehead, wiping the droplets of sweat that formed. 

 

Noona. " Sunny turned around Zelo waved at her. The sun shined on him, lighting on his face. He came closer and she gave him a questioning look.  

" Want to go for ice cream? " Sunny couldn't refuse. She found her head nodding before she could say no.  

" Is being a senior hard? " 

" No. It's just like being a sophomore, just harder material. " Zelo nodded. Silence filled the air and the temperature got hotter. 

Zelo handed Sunny her ice cream cone. She took it and thanked him. They continued walking.  

 

" Do like your ice cream? " Sunny smiled and nodded. 

" Yup. Chocolate is my favorite. Do you like yours? " 

" Yup. I like cherry. " They end up sitting on a bench, eating ice cream. 

" I heard you like dancing. " 

 

" Yes. I really like it. I can express myself and say things I can't say. I'm not good with words at you can see. " Sunny nodded and laughed. 

" Will you ever dance for me? " Zelo looked at her and Sunny found herself frozen. Zelo stood up and pulled her up. He looked at her and place a pair of earphones in her ear. Zelo started dancing around her, his body moving perfectly to the music. Sunny felt her ice cream melting to her hand, but she didn't care. Zelo moved closer to her and pulled her close to him. Sunny felt the earphones drop and she heard Zelo's breaths instead.