Moonlight Angel

Sunshiners' Wishes - Fic Collection

She smiled at him. He wondered how she always manage to kept her smile, even when she was crying. She must be an angel. He struggled to look at her. She was squatting, her eyes glistening with tears, but her smiled stayed on her lips. But he knew she hide her pain underneath a smile. He could see the trembling of her fragile wings. He can tell she was suffering. 

" Hello Kyungsoo. " She was showered by the glow of the moonlight. He looked up at her and flashed back his best smile. He groaned at the pain he felt. She laid his head on her lap before she started to wrap up his wounds. As the day falls into darkness, she come up to him quietly. She save him from a nightmare, but before he's aware she seem to fade away. He tried his best to make out her face, but the pain stopped him. He felt tears on him, but he can’t reach out to touch her or to hold her in his arms.  

He can see the trembling of her fragile wings. He can tell she's suffering. His eyes were telling her she can stay here, right by his side. He’ll keep her safe with him, she’ll be fine. He’ll hold her ’til dawn, and following the moon, she can fly to tomorrow. Don’t look back. 

But he knew better. His tears will only get her wings wet. He need to stop. He closed his eyes.  

 

He woke up. He rubbed his temples, his head was aching. Even if he close his eyes, he can never dream of herCause she's not in her storyIt only hurts, the more he tries. He needed to stop.  

Yesterday was the last day of a full moon. She was only there when there was a full moon. He didn't know her name but she knew his. He went to school. Murmurs followed him. He felt a push. It was like any other days. He felt someone grab his body, before giving him a punch. It was like any other day. He continued walking, his head looking down. He tried to shook the silhouette of her out of his head, but like any other day he can’t get her out of his mind. She was frozen like an image; barely in sight, but there forever. 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 
Italics = Moonlight lyrics
Moonlight by EXO. Lyrics by Elise.