☜♥☞Anipang!!

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

(Mika’s Povs)

Ugh… why do I have to show him around?! I thought.

I showed Jeon Wonwoo every place in school. We were heading to the office to get his schedule. He hadn’t said a single word. He just nodded when I was showing him around. I glance at him. He was kind of cute. I knocked on the office door. Miss Choi, our music teacher, open the door.

“Yes?” Miss Choi asked.

“Umm… he is the new student and Mr Joon told me to get his school schedule.” I said.

“What’s your name?” Miss Choi asked the boy.

“Wonwoo. Jeon Wonwoo”. He answered.

“Wonwoo. Okay, wait a moment please.” Miss Choi said and went inside to get his schedule.

………………………………

Few moments later, Miss Choi came back with the schedule.

“There.” Miss Choi handed Wonwoo his schedule.

“Thank you.” He said.

We bowed as Miss Choi went back in.

………………………………

It became awkward between us. Wonwoo was walking in front of me. I saw him taking his phone out of his pocket. He began to play something. I got curious because I was a huge fan of games. I peeked over his shoulder and saw him playing Anipang. It was the game I loved.

“WAHH!!! You like Anipang too?” I squealed.

“Yeah. It’s my favourite game.” He replied.

“OMG. Really? Same. What’s your highest score?” I asked.

“Umm….” He looked at his phone. “820,000.”

“WAHH. DAEBAK. Mine is 800,000”

“Really? Maybe we should have a battle.” He said.

“Okay. What’s your KaKaoTalk ID?” I asked excitedly as I took out my phone.

“It’s Jeon2W96. What’s yours?”

“Mine is NeKoChan26.” I said while writing his ID.

I watched him writing my ID.  We walked back to class and we sat together in random desk talking while waiting for our friends.

 “Mika.” Wonwoo said randomly.

“Hm?” I gave him a confused look.

“Mika isn’t your real name right?” he asked.

“No. My real name is Lee Sarang. Only my family calls me by my real name.” I replied.

“Ohh… it’s a pretty name. But why do people call you ‘Mika’?”

“People say it doesn’t suit me. So I changed my name to Mika.” I said.

“To me it suits you. Can I call you by your real name?” He asked.

“Really? You’re the first boy to say that to me. It makes me happy when people say my real name suits me. Thank you.” I said being overjoyed.

“You’re welcome, Sarang,” He smiled.

“Oh. You smiled.” I said.

“Huh? N-No, I didn’t.” He shuttered.

“You did smile.” I came closer to him.

 He turned his head to the side avoiding my eyes. I poked his cheek. When I saw him blushing, it was really cute.

“WAHH!! So cute!” I said playfully.

“E-Eh?” His cheeks turned red.

I froze when I realized what I just had said. There was an awkward silence between us. But the awkwardness didn’t last long because KeKe came in the classroom. She always comes in the right timing and always breaks the awkwardness.

(KeKe’s Povs)

I went in the classroom with HanSol and Choi DongJin. Then I saw Mika with Wonwoo sitting next to each other. I could see the awkwardness surrounding them so something has happened between them. I waved at them to break the ice. I saw Mika waving back and mouthing ‘Thank you’. I went towards them and sat in the desk in front of them. HanSol and Choi DongJin also sat in front of them with me. We sat facing them. I stared at them and Mika stared at me.

“So…What happened to you guys?” I asked breaking the ice.

“N-Nothing.” Mika shuttered.

I glared them. I turned the chair I was sitting on in the comfortable position.

“What happened to those two?” Wonwoo asked.

“Huh? Them? Well….

(Flashback)

We exited the classroom. I saw Jisoo throwing his bag to DongJin and saying something to him. I thought it was just because they were friends so I ignored it. But it continued. Jisoo kicked him and punched him while he was walking.

“Yah! Stop it.” I said.

Jisoo nodded. I turned around and continued to show them around. Moments later, Jisoo continued to kick DongJin. I kept trying to ignore it but it made my temper rise. I turned around again.

“YAH! Didn’t I tell you to stop.” I kept calm.

“Why should I? He’s a fat loser.” Jisoo looked annoyed.

“Fat? What do you mean ‘fat’?” I smirked.

“What’s with that smirk?” He pushed DongJin out of the way and came closer to me.

“Nothing really. I don’t know why you’re calling him fat. He looks skinner than you.” I said with confident.

“What did you say?” he came even closer and grabbed my collar making the shirk crease.

I removed his hand and straightened my collar.

“Now you’re closer to me, it seems like your shorter than me.” I said.

Choi DongJin looked shock but HanSol was even more shocked.

“Let’s go get your schedule, yeah?” I turned and changed emotion.

“Okay.” He said still shocked.

I linked my arms to his. We walked to the office but then I realized Jisoo wasn’t behind us.

“Huh? Where did he go?” I turned around.

“Umm… I think he was shocked because it was his first time getting beat by a girl.”  Dongjin said.

“Oh.” I said.

We went back to get Jisoo. I saw that he was still shocked. I went towards him and poked his shoulder.

“Yah. Hong Jisoo. Let’s go.” I pulled him.

He just nodded and followed me and DongJin.

………………………………….

After we got our time table, we went back to the classroom and found Mika and Wonwoo in awkward atmosphere.

(End of flashback)

“So you and Jisoo got into fight?” Mika asked.

“No…. not exactly fight. Just arguments.” I said.

“Okay. Now that is going to hurt his pride. Getting beat by a girl.” Wonwoo teased Jisoo.

“Shut up.” Jisoo was annoyed.

“What do you mean by his pride getting hurt?” I asked curiously.

“Jisoo used to be a school’s bully and everyone was scared of him. Even the teachers were afraid.” Wonwoo told me and Mika.

“Ahhh… Sorry, Jisoo.” I turned to him and apologised sarcastically.

He sent me a death glare. Then I sent him a BIG fake smile.

………………………………………………….

“Ah. DongJin, can I see your schedule sheet?” I asked while talking out my schedule.

DongJin gave me his schedule. I look at his then at mine while smiling.

“Why are you smiling like an idiot, KeKe?” Mika asked.

“We have the same schedule. Now we get to know each other more.” I showed Mika our schedule.

“It really is the same.” Mika said and turned to Wonwoo, “Can I see yours?”

“Sure.” Wonwoo handed his sheet to Mika.

“WAHH!! We have the same too.” She said after looking at the sheet.

“Really? Then we can get to know more about each other too.” Wonwoo smiled at Mika, who was looking at the sheet.

It was weird when Wonwoo was looking at Mika. He stared at her while smiling. His eyes were twinkling. Did he like mika? Or was it just a light shining on his eyes?