☜♥☞Pedo?

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

(Mika’s POV)

Kiwi ran out of the classroom blushing. Jessie, Keke and I laughed. She looked cute when she ran. I was about to eat my lunch but then I saw Doyoon ran out of the class. I thought he might be going to the toilet so I ignored it.

Few moments had past, Kiwi still hadn’t come back. I looked around the classroom. Doyoon hadn’t come back too. I got suspicious. What if they’re together? What if something happened between them?

“Yah, guys. Kiwi and Doyoon isn’t in the classroom.” I told them.

“Doyoon?” Keke looked around. “You’re right. They’re not here.”

“Jessie. Stop eating like that. You’re ruining your image.” Keke wiped Jessie’s face with a tissue.

“I’m just hungry.” Jessie made a peace sign.

“OH! Kiwi’s here.” Keke said.

(Keke’s POV)

We saw Kiwi and Doyoon entering the room together. They were smiling at each other like how a real couple do. Kiwi came to our table and sat with us. She stared to eat her lunch. We stared at her but she didn’t realize. When she did, she sat back and looked at us confused.

“Why are you staring at me? Do I have something on my face?” She asked.

“What’s going on between you and Doyoon?” I asked.

“N-Nothing.” Kiwi drank her water while avoiding our eye contact.

“Are you two dating or something?” Jessie asked.

When Kiwi heard the question, she choked. That made us more suspicious. Something must be going on between them.

“What are you saying? We’re not.” Kiwi continued to eat.

“Really?” I said suspiciously. I stood up. “I go and ask him then.”

“What?” Kiwi said in surprise. “No.”

She held me back. She eventually put her puppy dog eyes.

Arrgghh… that always work. I screamed in my mind.

“Okay. Just don’t do that eyes.” I sat back.

“Thanks. ‘Yeo-dongsaeng’.” She teased.

“Shut up. Just because you’re a day older doesn’t mean you’re my like my big sis. It pisses me.” I shouted at her.

“Sorry.” Kiwi said sarcastically.

“Thank you(!)” I said still pissed.

“Yeodongsaeng.” She said quietly thinking I wouldn’t hear her.

“YAH! I HEARD YOU.” I said loudly. I stood up and glared at her making the other students get their attention.

“Yah! Sit down. Students are looking.” Jessie pulled me down.

“Sorry, people. Continue what you were doing.” Mika said to the students.

I sat down. I was still pissed. I ate my lunch angrily but something was bothering me. It felt like someone was looking at me. I put down my chopstick that I was using and turned around. I scanned the classroom. I couldn’t see anyone who was looking at me. But I saw Jisoo doing something stupid things. He is such a weirdo I thought and went back to eating.

(Jisoo’s POV)

“YAH! I HEARD YOU.”

I heard someone shout and turned around. It was Keke who was standing while glaring at Kiwi.  Jessie pulled her down while Mika was telling the students to continue what they we were doing. Others turned around except me. I found myself staring at Keke.

Why the hell am I doing? She is supposed to be my enemy after she ruined my pride.

I shook myself and took one glance at her. But that time Keke turned around. I quickly turned around and pretended to do something which made me look stupid.

Shoot! I hope I wasn’t found out.

My friends were looking at me.

“Why are you acting so weird?” Wonwoo asked.

“Shut up, I’m not.” I said.

“Yes, you are. You have not been involved in fights and you haven’t bullied people. In other words, you’ve changed a bit.” Jihoon said.

“And you stopped bullying me.” Dongjin added.

 “So you mean I should keep bullying you.” I said to Dongjin, who was behind Doyoon.

“N-N-No.” He shuttered as he hid his face in Doyoon’s back.

It was obvious that he was scared. They were true. I haven’t been involved in fights and I haven’t bullied anyone.

~DING-DONG-DING~

End of lunch.Arrgghh!! Lessons again. I and my friends went to our desk and got ready for the lesson. Mr Joon came in. he did the register and started the lesson. It was geography. Boring lesson ever. Half an hour had past. I kept yawning. My eyelids were getting heavy. I tried to stay awake but I couldn’t. I yawned. PLOP! Something went inside my mouth. I quickly took it out. It was a chalk. My head shot up to see who threw it. It was Mr Joon. He was looking at me with his hands on his hips.

“YAH! Student, stop yawning.” Mr Joon sounded pissed.

“Sorry, sir.” I bowed.

The students were still laughing. I sent them a death glare which stopped them laughing. Then I heard giggling noise. I looked around; it was Mika, Jessie, Kiwi and Keke. They were looking at me while giggling.

“Shut up.” I mouthed.

“No. *merong*” Keke mouthed and stuck he tongue out.

Kiwi held a notebook up. She wrote, “That’s why you shouldn’t sleep during the class. ㅋㅋㅋ”

“Sleepy head.” Mika said quite loudly which made Mr Joon turn around.

We quickly pretended to write. He had turned back around.

“YAH! Learn how to whisper!” I heard Keke whisper.

“You’re a sleepyhead too.” Jessie said.

“Shut up.” Mika said making the teacher turn around again.

We had to pretend to do something again.

That girl! Why can’t she whisper??!! I screamed in my mind.

“Sorry.” She mouthed to me, Keke, Jessie and Kiwi who was really annoyed with her.

We shook our heads. After that, the girls seriously focused on the lesson. I put my head down and slept for a while.

. . . . . . .

~DING-DONG-DING~

When I heard the bells sound, my head quickly shot up. Finally, home time!!

“End of class. Dismiss?” Mr Joon exited the class.

I put all my books and pencil case in my bag. I stood up and stretched.

(Keke’s POV)

I went to Mika who was still packing her things.

“Can’t you whisper? We almost got caught.” I said.

“Sorry. You know I’m always like that.” Mika stood up.

"Keke, us three have some kind of meeting today...why didnt you get one?" Jessie asked. Keke shrugged.

“Be careful while going home. You do know there are some pedo dudes out there, right?” Kiwi questioned.

“Why are you always saying that when I’m going somewhere alone? It makes me get scared.” I punched her playfully.

“It’s fun to tease you. That’s why.” Kiwi said.

Mika, Kiwi and Jessie went to their clubs leaving me to go home alone.

…………………………

(Going home)

I was walking alone while listening to TEEN TOP’s Missing You. It felt so lonely without my friends. Even though it hadn’t gone dark, I was still scared. While I was walking, I heard noise from behind. It sounded like a footstep. I walked faster but the footstep from behind got faster too. My heart was beating fast. Then the word ‘pedo’ came in my mind, which made me even more afraid. I slowly took my bag from my shoulder and held it in my arms ready to swing it round. It was the only weapon I had.

I stopped walking and held the strap of the bag and swung it behind me. But I missed, instead in accidentally tripped. The person behind me caught me. I didn’t want to open my eyes because I too scared. The person pushed me back making me stand up. I kept my head down and closed my eyes thinking what the person was going to do to me. For a moment, the person did not do anything. Then I slowly opened my eyes.

HUH?! Not doing anything? I thought.

“Yah! Why are you keeping your head down?” The person said.

Wait, I know that voice. I said in my mind.

I slowly looked up and saw the face of the person.

HUK!! You must be kidding me!!