☜♥☞New Student

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

(Jisoo’s POV)

I had to walk home with Dongjin and Hansol because Mingming and Doyoon went ahead. Wonwoo and Seungcheol went to music tuition. Me, Hansol and Dongjin weren’t talking. Donjin stayed behind Hansol. We were walking really slowly. Then Hansol suddenly stopped walking making Dongjin bump onto his back.

“Why did you suddenly stop?” Dongjin asked.

“Guys, I going to head to our apartment first.” Hansol said and ran.

“W-Wait.” Dongjin tried to stop him but it was too late.

I looked at Dongjin. He was avoiding my eye contact. I turned back and headed to our apartment. Dongjin was walking behind me but far away. On the way, I saw a girl who was walking alone. She looked scared. I walked little faster to catch up with her. But when I got closer to her, the coat she was wearing reminded me of someone. I couldn’t remember who though.

The girl walked faster and took her bag from her shoulder. Then suddenly she swung her bag around. It nearly hit my face but it missed. She fell forward. I caught her on my arms but I pushed her back gently. She had her head down. Moments had past she still didn’t lift her head.

“Yah! Why are you keeping your head down?” I said.

When she looked up, her eyes widened. I looked at her. HUK! It was Keke. There was silent between us.

“Why did you swing your bag around like that? People might think you wanted a hug.” I said breaking the silent.

“It was the only weapon I had, okay?” She pouted.

……Another silence……

“Oh! It’s Dongjin.” She waved at Dongjin who was coming towards us.

Dongjin waved back and smiled.

I have never seen him smile like that before.

“Come on. Since our apartment is in the same building, let’s go home together.” She linked her arms with Dongjins arms.

“Mm.” he nodded.

They were walking while talking and giggling. I was behind them. Keke’s arm was still linked to Dongjin’s. Somehow I felt bit jealous. For the first time I felt left out because I was walking behind them and not saying a word.

When we reached our apartment, Keke waved Dongjin goodbye but not me. I felt jealous. She entered her apartment while we entered ours.

In SEVENTEEN’s Dorm

(Jisoo’s POV)

“Jisoo, Dongjin. You’re back. How was school? Yah. Jisoo, did you get a girlfriend? Ahh… it must be nice to be high school.” Samuel asked non-stop questions

I stared at him then I realized that he was speaking informal.

“YAH! Why are you speaking informal? Do you want to get hit?” I raised my hand making him flinch.

“Hyung, stop bullying him.” Lee Chan defended Samuel.

I ignored them and went to my room. I turned my music player onto full volume and changed my uniform into home clothes.

(Dongjin’s POV)

Sameul ran to us and asked non-stop question which made Jisoo hyung get annoyed. He went to his room and turned the music onto full volume. I got worried the neighbours might complain about the noise. But I can’t even talk to him.

“Hi Samuel. Don’t listen to him, okay?” I ruffled his hair.

“Mm.” he said and went to watch T.V with Leechan.

Morning

(Jisoo’s POV)

I and the boys were on the way to school. We saw Keke, Mika, Kiwi and Jessie. I went to Keke and walked next to her.

“Hi!” I greeted her and her friends.

They gave me a confused look but still greeted me.

“Hi…what do want?” Keke asked.

“Nothing.” I answered.

“Why are you here?” she asked again.

“I’m going to school obviously.” I gave her a ‘Duh’ look.

“Why aren’t you walking with your friends?” Jessie said while looking at my friends who were walking far behind.

“I want to walk with yous, that’s why.” I said.

“O…k…” Jessie said.

At school

We arrived at school. I was still walking with Keke and her friends and my friends were walking behind us. We entered our classroom and sat in our desk. The girls were doing different things: Keke was playing on her phone, Mika was sorting her hair, Jessie was fixing her make-up and Kiwi was writing something in her note book.

~DING-DONG-DING~

The bell rand and Mr Joon came in.

(Jessie’s POV)

I put my mirror away and faced the front.

“Student we have another students joining this class.” Mr Joon announced.

Again?! It hasn’t even been a month since the new students had joined. I thought.

“Student. Please come in.” the teacher said and the student entered.

It was a boy. Some girls had their jaw drop when they saw him. He greeted himself.

“Hello. I’m Lee Jihoon and I’m 16 years old. Please take care of me.” He bowed.

Lee Jihoon I’ve heard of that name before.

“Uhh… someone has to show him around. Jessie?” He called me.

“Yes sir.” I stood up.

When I stood up, the boy suddenly shouted.

“YOU??!!” The boy pointed at me.

I looked at the people around me who looked at me back.

“Me?” I said confused.

He ran and hugged me. The reaction of the class was also confused but I was the one who was mainly confused.

“I missed you, Jihyun-ah.” He said.

“Eurg! Get off me.” I pushed him back.

“Do you not remember me?” He said with a sad tone.

“Sorry, no. I think this is the first time I’ve seen your face” I apologized.

“You two seem to know each other.” Mr Joon interrupted.

“No. Not really.” I said and sat back down.

“Well… show him around the school.” The teacher said. “Student, you can sit in front of her.” Mr Joon pointed at the empty desk which was in front of Kiwi.