☜♥☞Unknown date

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

"Guys, how do I look?" Kiwi came out of her room wearing a cute top revealing her stomach and short shorts. Mika, Keke and Jessie looked at her in shock.

"Kiwi? Are you okay?" Keke asked her. "Are you wearing lenses?" She ran to Kiwi and looked into her eyes.

 "Are you wearing make up?" Jessie gave her did-you-use-my-make-up face.

"Are you wearing MY clothes?" Mika glared at her.

"Right, I'm gonna kill Doyoon for making her into like this" Keke got up.

"Ya, ya. It’s not like that! It’s a date. I'm going on a date tomorrow." Kiwi said. "It’s my first. I don't know what to wear. I don't know anything about dates." Kiwi sighed.

"Date? I don't know anything too. Good luck!" Jessie said.

"Come with me tomorrow. All of you or one." Kiwi pleaded.

"Hm. Okay." Keke said. "But we'll watch from afar. If you need help, give us a signal."

"Only you go, I’m gonna sleep long tomorrow." Mika stretched.

"Me too." Jessie said. "Okay then, I and Keke will go." Kiwi said.

****

 "Jisoo, you ready?" Doyoon shouted.

"Nearly, I'm putting my socks on!" Jisoo shouted back.

"Hurry up."

"You go, I’ll catch up." Jisoo said.

"Okay!" Doyoon went to knock on Kiwis door. Jessie opened the door. "Doyoon. You better take care of her."

"I will. Don't worry." Doyoon laughed.

"Kiwi!! Your boyfriend's here." She pointed out the 'boyfriend'.

"I'm coming." Kiwi ran. "Doyoon, annyeong!" she waved half excited and half nervously.

"Let's go!" Doyoon held out his hand and kiwi held it.

Jessie in the middle watched them do their lovey dovey thing. She shivered. "Yah, Doyoon. Bring her back by 8. Not past 8 but right at 8."

"Mm. You're such a mom." Doyoon pulled Kiwi as they left the spot.

"Keke! When are you going?" Jessie said as she closed the door.

"Now. He can't see me." Keke said as she put her shoes on.

"Okay. Hurry or you'll lose them." Keke got out of the house. Kiwi and Doyoon was near. They wondered around the mall. Keke followed them like a sasaeng. They stopped for an ice-cream and sat on the bench facing each other. Keke sat on the bench far away but could see them. She got up to buy a drink. She went to the till to pay but she realized she forgot to bring her purse.

"I’ll pay for this both." she heard a familiar voice. She turned. It was Jisoo. "Thank you." He said to the worker.

"Here." He gave her a drink.

"Jisoo, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Shouldn’t you say thank you first?" Jisoo said

"Ah. Yea. Thanks!!"

"Doyoon forced me to come." Jisoo said. "Dongjin, Samuel and I were the only ones home. Other went to the arcade. He thought I would bully them two so he forced me to come."

"Ah. Kiwi was nervous so she asked me if I could come."

"You look pretty today." Jisoo scanned her head to toe.

"You too." Keke drank her drink. "Wait, where did they go?" Keke looked around to find Kiwi and Doyoon.

"Don't worry. They're on a date. Let them go." Jisoo smiled.

"Hmm... right. I’ll go home then. See ya." Keke turned to go but Jisoo grabbed her wrist. "Why? ill be alone." Jisoo said. "Let's go watch movie." He dragged Keke.

"Okay. You pay, I didn't bring my purse." Keke pouted. "Mm. I know." Jisoo said.

****

Keke was really focused on the film while Jisoo was just dozing off. He forced his eyes open but he gave up. His head tilted in every direction. Keke noticed this and let out a laugh which caused attention. She bowed saying sorry. She looked at Jisoo and pulled his head to her shoulder. Jisoo wrapped his hands around Keke’s. She couldn't help but smile because of his cuteness. She took out her phone and took a photo of herself and him.

****

Jisoo and Keke walked around the mall. They saw Doyoon and Kiwi in the shop, where it sold things for couples. "Kiwi!" She waved.

"Keke!! Jisoo?? Are you two-?" Kiwi grinned. "What? Me and him? Are you kidding me?" Keke laughed.

"Keke, it’s not only you. I don't like you too." Jisoo said.

"Rude." Keke said.

"Wha- how is that rude? You said it first!" Jisoo argued.

"That's because I'm a girl. Boys can't say that to girls. Right, Doyoon?" Keke looked at Doyoon, who looked at Kiwi. Kiwi looked back at Doyoon. "Y-yea. Boys can't say that to girls." He said.

"Yah! Doyoon!" Jisoo glared at him. Doyoon looked away.

"Stop with the love quarrel, guys." Kiwi said.

"ITS NOT A LOVE QURRAL!" Jisoo and Keke said at the same time. They glared at eachother.

"I'm going home!" Keke walked off.

"Enjoy your date!" Jisoo said sarcasticlly and left the spot.

"Let's go. It’s obvious they like each other."

****

"Urg. I don't even like that guy." Keke said as she went through her phone. She randomly pressed any icons. The photo came up. The photo of Jisoo sleeping. She was unknowingly smiling at it. She came to reality when she heard a voice behind her.

"Yah, you took a picture of me??!!" Jisoo grabbed her phone.

"Ya, give it back!" She jumped as Jisoo held it higher.

"How do you delete this??" Jisoo randomly pressed the screen.

"YAH! Don't do that!" Keke shouted. She kicked him on his shins which caused him to bend down. She took her phone and quickly turned it off. "Oh! Are you okay?" She asked him. He was still rubbing her shins. "Yah, what are you? How can you kick so strongly?" He groaned.

"Sorry. I just hate it when people touch my phone.” She said. “Anyway, your apartment is just there.” She walked away.

“Ya, ya, ya. I can’t even walk. You’re gonna leave me like this.” Jisoo said. Keke groaned and turned around. She put his arms around her and held his waist supporting him. They walked slowly and awkwardly. Keke knocked on Jisoo’s door. Dongjin opened the door. He smiled after seeing Keke but his smile faded when he saw Jisoo.

“Dongjin! Chingu-ya! Take him. He’s so heavy.” Keke pushed Jisoo away.

“What happened?” Dongjin asked as he helped Jisoo stand.

“He took my phone so I lightly kicked him but he’s making a fuss saying it hurts too much. Such a girl!” Keke mumbled the last sentence.

“Lightly? Yah, you call that light? If I can’t walk tomorrow, you’ll be my slave until I can walk.” Jisoo said.

“What? No! You’re gonna pretend!” Keke walked to her apartment.

****

“Kiwi, let’s try this on!” Doyoon held up couple tees. He seemed excited.

“Doyoon, really? You like these kind of thing?” Kiwi asked him. He nodded.

“Fine.” Kiwi took the tee. She tried it on and so did Doyoon.

“Wah~ you look cute!” Doyoon pinched her cheeks. “Let’s buy it! This is our first couple tee.”

They went to the till and paid. They came out wearing it. Doyoon was happy wearing it but Kiwi felt awkward.

“Where should we go now?” Doyoon asked.

“Dunno. What time is it?” Kiwi asked as Doyoon checked the time. “7:30”

“Time passed really quickly!”

“ Let’s go home.”  Doyoon held her hand. They walked home.

****

“Jisoo-hyung, is your leg okay?” Dongjin asked Jisoo, who was limping to the living room.

“Yeah.” He gave a short answer.

“Do want anything? I’ll get it for you.”

“No.”

“Ah, okay.” Dongjin sat down. He didn’t know what to say. It was very awkward and uncomfortable so he went to Samuel.

“Samuel, what are you doing?” He entered his and Samuel room.

“Reading this manga. It’ really funny.” Samuel giggled.

“Urgh. It’s so awkward with him. When are the others coming.” He lay on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

 “Jisoo-hyung? Why are you guys even awkward around each other?” Samuel asked.

“I don’t really know.” 


i wont be updating for a while...

i have exams coming up and some projects to do...

bt dont leave me...T^T