☜♥☞Battle

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

"Ey, someone call Hansol." Dongjin said. Jessie went to the boys hut. *Knock knock* "Hansol-ah?" "You in there?" There was no answer. She opened the door. The hut was empty. "Oh. Where did he go?" "Hansol!" She shouted.

"Yeah?" He came walking from behind the hut.

"Where were you all this time?"

"I went to rest on that space. I fell asleep."

"Lets go eat. They're waiting for us." She pulled him. They ran to them

"Yah! Choi Hansol. Where were you not helping us?" Jisoo said with a serious tone.

“I fell asleep. Miahn~” He grinned. Jisoo gifted him with a glare. “Go eat.” Hansol nodded and went to get food.

“Dongjin-ah! Lets eat~” Keke called. Dongjin lightly jogged to her. Jisoo looked at them with jealousy. ‘She called him but not me? Hmph.’ He said in his mind. He went and stood next to Keke looking at the foods.

“Keke, pass me a plate.” He said. Keke flinched then slightly tilted her head. She handed him the plate. “Yah, don’t sneak up like that.” She said and continued to add foods on her plate.

“Oi, Dongjin! Give me spoon.” Jisoo called. Dongjin looked at him with a wide eyes. “What? Give me the spoon.” He repeated. Dongjin gave him the spoon. “Pass me that too.” He pointed at the bread. Keke slapped his hands. “Do it yourself. Come on Dongjin.”

****

(Jessie’s POV)

“Thank you for the food.” We all said together. We were sitting in a circle with fire lighting up in the middle. I sat with Hansol. He was laughing for no reason. Doyoon and Mika talking lovey dovey. Keke giving some of her meat to Dongjin and Dongjin putting it back on her plate. I could see Jisoo looking at them. More like glaring at them. Mingming sat beside me. He wasn’t say anything. I felt like I had did something that made him annoyed. Mika and Wonwoo were acting weird. They hadn’t talked to each other since they came back. Wonwoo kept his head down and sat facing his back to Mika. Mike expression showed that there was something going on between them.

“Ey, whats going on between those two?” Hansol asked.

“I was thinking the same.” I replied. We both shrugged.

****

 

We had finished eating. We were deciding who to do what. First washing the dishes. Second clearing the table where foods were put. Third clearing the area and putting the chairs back.

“Who wants to do the dishes?” Mika said. All avoided her eyes and pretended to do something. “Aigoo. Keke do the dishes with Jisoo.” Jessie said. Keke widened her eyes and mouthed, ‘What? Why him?’ Jessie ignored her. “Mika and Wonwoo clear the table.” Mika flinched when she heard Wonwoos name and glanced at Wonwoo who nodded. “Rest will put the chairs and tables back and clear the area.”

All of them went to work. “Keke and Jisoo will argue. Why put them together?” Dongjin asked picking up the chair. “They need to get closer. I bet they like each other that’s why they are fighting.”

****

Wonwoo and Mika went toward the food table. Mika kept glancing at him while Wonwoo was focused on cleaning the table. “Wonwoo?” She said.

“Mm?” he replied without looking at her.

“Are you okay? You’ve been acting strange.”

“How?”

“You haven’t spoken to me since we came back from the camp.”

“That doesn’t mean I’m acting strange. I’m just tired.”

“Oh. Okay.” Mika slightly nodded.

****

“Aigoo. Why do I have to do the dishes?” Keke mumbled as she picked up another plate.

“I’ll do it if you don’t want to.” Jisoo said.

“Aniya.”

“Really?”

“Eung.”

“Do you want to play a game? Since theres too much dishes to to.” He said.

“Okay. What game?”

“21 Truth.” He grinned.

“No dare?” Jisoo shook his head. Keke nodded. “1.” He started.

“2,3,4” “5,6.” “7.”…..number continued until Keke landed on 21. “First question. Mikas name is Sarang, Jessies name is Jihyun and Kiwis name is Haneul. Whats yours?”

“Oh, how do you know that?” Keke looked at him.

“I was told by others.”

“Why do you wanna know?” “I want to.” “Shiro. No one calls me Leeji. So-crap.” Keke lightly punched her head.

“Leeji?” He raised his eyebrow.

“Yea, so what?”

“That’s not Korean is it?”

“Nope. I made it myself.”

“Tell me your real name.”

“Jung. Eun. Kyung.”

“Hmm.” He nodded.

“Wae?” “Ani. Nothing.”

“Again. 1.” She started.

“2,3,4.” “5.” …. “17, 18, 19. Ahhh.” She groaned.

“hehe. Um…what should I ask?”

“Palli.”

“Ah. Nah.” He shook his head.

“Mwo? Just ask that.” She said.

“Okay. Umm…you and Dongjin. Do you like him?” He stopped doing dishes and looked at her.

“mm. As a friend or in other way.”

“Other way.”

“….he is a good guy but I like him as a friend.”

“Then who do you like?”

“I don’t like - Oh, you can’t ask.” She pointed at him with the spoon she was washing.

“Say~~ I tell you mine if you tell me.” He said.

“Really?” He nodded.

“I don’t like anyone right now.”

“So, you did like someone in the past?”

“Well, sort of. Now say yours” She said.

“hmmm…I just found out I had liked her. No more info.” He said and ran away with the clean dishes.

“YAH! That’s not fair.”

****

(Morning: Back to the camp)

All 10 stood in 2 lines, wearing their paintball jacket. Keke, Dongjin, Mingming, Mika and Doyoon in one team. Jisoo, Hansol, Kiwi, Jessie and Wonwoo in one team. “Attention!” Leader shouted sternly. “Team with the last person standing wins the match.” They were each given a paintball gun.

“The rules are simple. Shoot your opponents with paint balls to eliminate them.”

*Thud* Shooting was heard. All turned to see Dongjin who looked at Jisoo. “Like this?” Jisoo grinned.

“That doesn’t count!” Dongjin raised his voice and looked at the leader.

“It does. You have to sit out.” Leader said and blew the whistle. “Start.”

****

Mika tiptoed to one tree to other trying to find a person to shoot. “Oh, Kiwi. Hehehe.” She quietly crept up to her. “Put down your weapon.” Kiwi froze. She sighed and turned around dropping the gun. “Let me off this once. I want to kill one person. Eung?”

“Andwe. You wore my clothes for your date. Goodbye chingu-ya.” With that she shot her but out of nowhere, “Andwe!!” Doyoon jumpd in front of Kiwi and took the shot.

“Doyoon? Yah, Why did you do that?!”

“You live. I give you my world to you.” Doyoon acted as if he fainted.

“Why did you do that, pabo-yah?!” She shook Doyoon and faked cried. She then glared at Mika.

“What the heck?” Mika said seeing a dramatic scene. She shot Kiwi as well.

“Aish…” Kiwi cursed.

Mika turned around to walk away but was met by Hansol pointing the gun at her. “Bye, bye.” He said and shot her.

“Yaish!”

****

“Aigoo. We’re the only one left.” Keke said to Mingming.

“How many are alive in the other team?” He asked. Keke thought for a moment.

“Uhh..Jisoo, Hansol, Jessie and Wonwoo.”

“Four, two?!”

“We have to win. Hwaiting!” Mingming said and went away. Keke wandered around freely after not seeing anyone. Then she felt a light tap on her shoulder. “damn….” She mumbled. She turned to see Wonwoo pointing the gun right at her chest. Keke did the same. “Wae? Shoot me.” Wonwoo smirked.

“Okay.” Keke said and shot him.

“Y-Yah! Why did you do it for real?!” He complained.

“You said to shoot you, so I did. Anyway, go talk to Mika. She’s dead too. Something’s going on between you two but Im not gonna ask since I have people to kill. I’m going.” Keke jogged off.

****

Mingming and Hansol stood facing each other with guns pointing at each other. They did nothing but glare. “You like Jessie, right?” Hansol questioned, which surprised Mingming.

“Why do you care?” He asked.

“Cuz I like as well.” Hansol confessed.

“Mwo?”

“But… I’m letting her go since you laid your eyes on her first.” Hansol dropped his arms while Mingming stood pointing the gun at him.

“Thanks…I think?” Mingming said dropping his head. “But lets talk about this next time. I have to win today, so goodbye.” Mingming shot Hansol. His face was nearly hit since Mingming aimed it at his shoulder. “Oh my god. Are you okay?” Mingming went to him scanning his face.

“I’m alright. But hyung, if you hurt her, I will not hesitate to make her mine.”

Mingming stared at him then lightly hit his head. “You’re thinking ahead.”

****

“You cheated.” Keke pointed the gun at Jisoo’s face.

“Yah, not my face.” He lightly put down her gun which was now aiming at his chest. “I was trying it out. Not cheating, Kyunggie.”

“Kyunggie?” Keke made a ‘what-the-hell’ face. “Don’t call me that.”

“Wae~~”

“Oh, why don’t you like Dongjin?” Keke asked.

“Why would I? He’s a guy.”

“Not that kind of like. Like as a friend.”

“I’ll make it short and you never say a word.”

Keke nodded.

“Well, I had this friend. We were close until Dongjin came. He and Dongjin became close. I felt left out and was getting distance from my friend. My friend then soon became just a ‘friend’ Since then I started to dislike Dongjin. Couple of month later, my friend said he was leaving for Japan to follow his dream to become an anime drawer thing. We lost contacts. I and Dongjin haven’t talked since then. End.” Jisoo said.

There was silence. Then *thud*, “haha. You’re dead!” Keke cheered.

“You had to ruin the mood, didn’t you?”

****

“Jessie~~!!” Mingming cooed. Jessie flinched and turned to see Mingming. She pointed her gun at him.

“Ey, Mingming!” Keke ran towards them. “2 vs 1.” She pointed her at Jessie.

“2, 1? Jisoo’s dead?!” Jessie made a ‘what’ face.

“Yep. I killed him.” Keke grinned.

“Aish…that Jisoo.” Jessie mumbled. “Shoot me.” She surrendered dropping her gun on the floor.

Keke and Mingming looked at each other. They both nodded and prepared to shoot. “1.” “2.” “3.” Keke released the paintball. Instead of shooting Jessie, Mingming ran to her and took the shot.

“Yah, what do you think you’re doing?” Keke turned serious.

“Miahn…?” Mingming smiled awkwardly.

“Now it’s 1 to 1. Let’s do it fair and sqaure.” Jessie said.

“Okay.” After saying that, Keke shot her. “Fair and squre.” She grinned. “Mingming, we won!”


sawwiii fr the late update~~

i had to 2 days 1 night camp

nd was making poster fr our (--LuckyHeart and KeKeChu) request shop