☜♥☞Swapping Partners

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Hwaii my readers!!! Late update again!! I'm sorry!! I was writing my new fanfics Hello But Goodbye and Coffee love. I didnt know what to write for this fanfic...

and i was preparing for my exams....me so stressed...

i have two exams next week then ITS HOLIDAY!!!

am so not excited... after holiday i have more exams so i wont be updating much

BUT i will try to update during holiday...

[sry for making you read my lame excuses BUT ITS TRUE!]

right now, i have eyebags and dark circles...

but i am happy i wrote this chapter after 1/2 months


I MADE THIS CHAPTER LONG FOR YOU!!! 


(At Home: Keke's POV)

"Hey, Jessie eonni." I said while I was eating strawberries. "Want some?"

"Yah. Do you wanna die? You know I hate them."" She said with an annoyed tone.

"Wau kis af relastohip da ou ve wit Meoyming?" My mouth was stuffed with strawberries.

"YAH!! You're a girl, eat property." Jessie scolded me.

I gulped and asked again, "Ne, eonni. I said 'What kind of relationship do you have with Mingming?'"

"Just friends. Why?" she said as she looked at me.

"He seems interested in you..." I said still stuffing strawberries in my mouth.

"What makes you say that?"

"He came to me asking if you went on a date with Jihoon."

"He asked you too?" Mika asked. "He also asked me."

"Maybe he just wanted to know." Jessie shrugged.

"Did he ask you Kiwi?" I asked.

She nodded.

"That doesn't mean anything though."

“Wae? You don’t like him?”

“I do but as a friend.”

“Do you like Jihoon then?” I asked again

“YAH! Stop asking question.” She glared at me.

“Sorry sorry.” I backed away.

“He has a girlfriend.” Jessie said. “I met her. He wanted me to meet her.”

“It wasn’t a date? Who is she?” Mika said.

“Her name is Rin. She is pretty.”

“Ahh…”

(School: Kiwi’s POV)

“Yah! Aren’t you and Doyoon dating? Arent you gonna talk to him? It’s always him coming to you.” Keke said.

I looked over to Doyoon. I sighed and stood up. “Come on. I don’t want to go alone.” I pulled Keke with me.

“Annyeong, Dooyoon.” I waved. Doyoon and Jisoo were sitting together watching something on their phone..

“Annyeong!!” He waved back. “This is weird. First time you came to me. And you weren't reading or studying. Are you feeling ill or something?" He gave me a look.

"I go back then." i turned to go back but he stopped me.

"Wae~? Sit down." He pulld me down on the chair next to me.

(Keke's POV)

Doyoon pulled Kiwi by her hand and sat her down next to him. Jisoo was watching them while i stood there awkwardly. Jisoo looked at me and grinned. I looked at him weirdly and mouthed 'Mwo?!' He stood up and put his hands around my shoulder. I gave him a what-do-you-think-your-doing look.

"Come on. Lets leave these love birds alone." He took me out of the class. We went outside and sat on the bench.

"Why couldn't we just stay in the classromom? Did we have to come outside?" i questioned him.

"I felt like coming outside. Its to noisy in the class." Jisoo answered.

"Why did you bring me here then? Could you just come by yourself?"

"I'll look like a loner."

"Why dii- "

"Stop asking question. Let's get something to drink." Jisoo grabbed my wrist and dragged me.

"Which one?" He asked. I pointed to the strawberry flavor milk. He slightly nodded.The drink came out of the machine and handed it to me. He had taken out banana flavor mike.for himself.

"Thanks." i said as we went back to the bench. We drank quietly. It was awkward . "You like banana flavor?" He asked.

"I haven't tried it." I said.

"Really? I haven't tried strawberry flavor too."

"You should try it. It really good. Take one out. Its yummy." i made a thumbs up.

"I dont want to take one out. Let me try yours." Jisoo took the milk from my hands.

"Y-Yah." I tried to stop him but he already drank it.

"YOH! It really good!" He bleamed.

"Yeah..."I said as he gave me the milk back. I put it aside.

"Wae? I'm not dirty so you can drink it." He gave me a confused look.

"I drank it then you drank it from the same bottle..."

"So?" He still didn't understand.

"Dont you what is?" I looked at him weirdly.

He raised his eyebrows.

"it an indirect kiss.." i explained.

"Kiss? We didnt kiss though."

"Of course we didnt.i would never kiss you." I shivered.

"Ooo...kkk...still dont understand."

I shook my head. "Lets go. Class is about to start."

***

"Okay, class. Its your holiday tomorrow. So i am going to give you a fun task to do during your holiday. A project. Isnt that great? You can do anything." The students moaned and complained. "It will be done in partners. In this hat, all of your names are in a paper inside here. It will be me drawing them out. Lets start shall we?"

He called students name. Some people were hppy with their partners and some were annoyed with their partners. "Keke and Mingming, Dongjin and Hansol, Wonwoo and Kiwi, Doyoon and Jessie and Jisoo and Mika."

***

(No one's POV)

"Class dismissed." Sir left the class.

Doyoon ran to Wonwoo. "Ya ya ya, change partners with me.Please."

"Okay." Wonwoo left Doyoon smiling and went to Jisoo. "Jisoo, change partners?"

"Wae?" he asked.

"I wanna be with Mika, so change with me, okay?"

"Someone has a crush~ do you like her?" He teased.

"Shut up. She kinda pretty." Wonwoo smiled.

"AY! Mika! Wonwoo li-" Wonwoo closed his mouth before he blurted out the sentence.

"Dont do that. Change?" Wonwoo glared at him.

"Ok change."

Jisoo stood up to leave but Mingming stopped him. "Your partner is Jessie now?" He asked.

"Yea. You want to change? You like her?" He asked.

"Not your business. Change?"

"My friends are really changing. Before we moved school, you guys were like so not interested in girls." he said. "Ok ok, change."

*****

(Jessie's POV)

"Ey, Doyoon. What should we do for the project?" I asked Doyoon who was trying to get kiwi's attention.

"I'm not your partner. Wonwoo is. We swapped." Doyoon said.

"Oh. Kay." I went to Wonwoo. He was with Jisoo. "Wonwoo, i heard you're my partner now."

"Ani. He is." He pointed at Jisoo. Jisoo shook his head, "Mingming is your partner."

"Why are yous swapping partners? You dont want to be my partner? Uh! I'm hurt." i fake cried.

"What? No. Its just that, Doyoon wanted to be Kiwis partner so he wanted to swap." Wonwoo said.

"And HE wanted to be with Mika. He swapped with me. Then Mingming came to me asking to change partners." Jisoo explained.

"I understand why Doyoon want to be with Kiwi...but you, Wonwoo, want to be with Kiwi. You like her, dont you~?" I .

"Thats what i said. He likes her." Jisoo said.

"Really? I support you. Good luck getting her." I said as i did a 'hwaiting' pose.

I pulled a chair and sat in front of Mingming. "Mingming~. So you're my partner now. Lot of swaping around was going on."

"Yeah." His answer was short. "Do you want to go home together?"

"Eung. Sure." I said.

(No one's POV)

"Mingming, Jessie. Annyeong!" I waved. "what should we do for out project thing?"

"Dongsaeng, you're not his partner anymore. Jisoo is." Jessie said.

"Jisoo?! Yah, i cant work with him. No way."

"Why cant i work with you?" Jisoo creeped behind her. Keke jumped in shock.

"Aish. You freaking scared me." i lightly punched him.

"You have work with me. Mingming likes Jessie. Wonwoo likes Mika. Doyoon loves Kiwi. I dont like you." Jisoo said.

Jessie was surprised and turned to Mingming"You like me?"

"W-wah...no, like you as a friend." Mingming tried to avoid her eyes.

"He likes you, he wanted to work with you. Work well." Jisoo pulled Keke to his desk and made her sit down.

"Annyeong, Keke. I'm Jisoo. Nice to meet you." He took his hands out for a handshake. Keke shook his hand while confused.

"O..k. What are you doing?" Keke asked.

"Let's start again. Our first meeting wasn't really good. You grabbing my collar." Jisoo explained.

"Thats because you were bullying my friend." Keke said.

"Dongjin and i are close." Jisoo said. Keke raised her eyebrows."Ok. Not really close. But I talk to him." Keke frowned. "Fine. We're not close. I dont talk to him." Jisoo gave up.

"Why? Did he do something?" Keke asked.

"We just met. Annyeong, I'm Jisoo. Treat me well." Jisoo changed the subject.

“Kay, I’m Keke. Nice to meet you.” Keke said.

“It’s not you’re real name though, right?”

“Keke. No.”

“What’s your real name?”

“Jung Leeji. Don’t say you want to call me that.” Keke said.

Jisoo grinned and nodded. “Let’s go home together.”

Keke nodded.

***

 “Mika, you do know Wonwoo is your partner now, right?” Jessie jumped behind Mika.

Mika heart raced when she heard Wonwoo’s name. But she tries to shook it off. “Really? What about Jisoo?” Mika asked.

“He’s with Keke. Those boys were swapping partners without asking us.” Jessie said.

“Ah okay. Wonwoo is my partner.” Mika sighed. “I’m gonna to library.”

“Library? School ended.” Jessie said.

“Ah right. I’ll go the public library. Bye.” She waved and headed to the library.

Wonwoo saw her going out and followed her. They were already outside. Mika hadn’t realized he had been following her. They got to the library. Mika sat on the table which was in the corner. She put her head on the table and sighed.

“Eurg. Whats up with me these days? Why is my heart racing whenever he is near me or when I hear his name?”

Mika was really frustrated. It was the same feelings when she had her first crush/boyfriend. Did it mean she liked Wonwoo? She promised herself not to like any boys. It was because of her first ever boyfriend. She was still young back then. But she was still waiting.

(Flashback)

14 years old, Mika was at the airport waiting for Keke to pick her up. She had been waiting for 2 hours. She wanted to call her but phone had no battery. Mika was so angry. She was cold and hungry. “Should chop her into bits or should I skin her? That girl was supposed to be here 2 hours ago, let me repeat that again, 2 hours ago.” She complained. People passing by looked at her as if she was a mad lady.

“Sarang, a-a-annyeong. You’re here.” She heard her voice. Keke knew she was going to get skinned.

“YAH!! JUNG LEEJI!!! YOU’RE SO DEAD NOW!!” Keke flinched when she said her real name. she knew she was in big BIG trouble now since she used her real name.

“Sorry. I woke up late and forgot to book a taxi.” Keke said.

“I don’t care. I am cold and hungry. Don’t make me swear. You have 3 seconds to run. 3.”

“W-w-w-wait. No! let me explain fully.”

“2.”

Keke’s eyes widened. She hesitated whether to run or not. If she didn’t run, she’ll be dead, if she run, she’ll be dead. But she ran.

“1.” Mika ran after her leaving all her suitcase.

Keke ran wanting not to get caught. Mika was catching up to her. She caught her coat but it slipped.

“HELP!! THEIF!! SHE’S A THIEF!!!” Mika shouted making people catch Keke.

“WHAT?! THEIF??! I’M YOUR FRIEND!! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT??”

“FRIENDS?!! I DON-ooff!” Mika tripped but she was caught in someone’s arm.

She looked up. There, she saw her first crush.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Y-yea. I'm ‘kay. Sorry.” Mika’s face flushed red.

“Oh my god, Mika! Are you okay?” Keke ran to her but turned back after seeing Mika glare at her.

“Urgh. Where did I put my suitcases?” Mika looked around.

“Don’t worry. I told my someone to look after it. I’m Jonghyun. Kim Jonghun but call me Jr.” He smiled which made her heart flutter.

“I’m Mika. Real name is Sarang. Nice to meet you.”

“Let’s get something to eat. You said you were hungry.”

“You saw everything?” Mika turned because of embarrassment.

He let out a soft laugh. “It’s okay. It was cute.” He turned her back.

They were at a restaurant. Mika ate while Jr. watched her.

“Why aren’t you eating?” She asked.

“I want to look at you. How old are you? You look young.” He said.

“I just turned 14 this year. What about you?”

“14? I’m 19.”

Mika coughed. “19?!” she was upset because of his age. Mika liked him but she thought that if people find out she like a guy who was 5 years older, she’ll get looks from others.

“Ey, would you if I asked for your number?”

“Mm. Aniyo.” She said formerly as I gave him my number. We got out of the restaurant

“Thank you for the food. I’ll pay you back.” She bowed.

“haha. Whats with the formal speaking? Speak comfortably.” Jr. said.

“neh. I have to go now.”

“I’ll drop you off.” Jr. took out his phone and called someone.

“Aniyo, it’s okay.”

“you’re only 14. Who knows what’ll happen to you if you’re alone.” Jr. ruffled her hair.

“Neh.”

“Sarang-shi.” He stood in front of her. She looked up to him, Jr. looked down at her. “I know we’ve just met but…” he didn’t finish his sentence instead; he placed his lips on Mika’s. Mika’s eyes widened. Her first kiss. He pulled away.

“Age doesn’t matter okay?” he hugged her. She nodded.

“I thought you wouldn’t like me because I was too young.”

“Oh. The car’s here. Come on.”

They were inside the car.  “What about your friend?”

“Friend? Ah! Her. I think she went home. I have to call someone.”

She dialled her friends’ number. “Hello? Jessie? Is Keke there? She is? Don’t let her go anywhere, okay? Give phone to Kiwi. Kiwi! Get a coffin ready!! Bye!!”

“You’re so cute!” Jr. pinch her cheeks.

“If you cheat on me, its gonna be worse!”

“Yaya, don’t say that! We’ve only been together for like 10 minutes and you’re going on about cheatings.”

“Right. Sorry.” Mika said.

***

It’s been 5 months since Mika and Jr. going out. Everything was going great until that day. Jr. had some news for Mika. Bad news. He hesitantly rang her. “Sarang, come out. im in front of your house.”

Mika came out happily but disappeared when she saw his face. Jr’s face showed sadness and fear.

“Oppa? Wae?” her voice trembled.

“Mika, i’m sorry.” His tears rolled down his cheeks.

“W-Why are you crying? You’re making me teary.” Mika wiped his tears.

“I’ve passed the audition.”

“Pledis? Really?!! That’s great!!” Mika hugged him.

“But… we are not allowed to date.”

Mika released her arms. “So we have to break up?”

He nodded. “Here.” He took her hands and put a ring on her ring finger. “We’re not breaking up.”

“You just said you weren’t allowed to date.” Mika let out her tears.

“When I become more famous, when I become more confident, when my music succeeds, I’ll come back to you. Wear this ring. Don’t take it off.”

Mika nodded. “Goodbye for now.” She went inside and shut the door. She kneeled down and cried. Her cries could be heard from the outside.

(Flashback end)

Mika’s tears fell on the table. She still had the ring but didn’t wear it. School didn’t allow it. Wonwoo watched her cry from far. He walked to her.

“Sarang-shi?” he sat in front of her.

“Uh?! Wonwoo? What are you doing here?” Mika quickly wiped her tears.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Of course. Memories came back. What are you doing here?”

“We have to talk about this project. I don’t have any ideas.”

“Right, you’re my partner. I don’t have any ideas too.”

“Hmm…”


i wrote this on phone then edited on the computer....

so please excuse my grammar and sentences which don't make sense and my spelling mistakes