☜♥☞Feelings?

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Mika and Wonwoo had landed. They walked to the waiting spot together. Not a word was spoken. Awkward atmosphere surrounded them. Wonwoo thought she didn't reply him because she didn't like him. While Mika stayed quiet because of the awkwardness. Truthfully she did hear him. She just wanted to stay friends. She still has feelings for Jr. She knew they wouldn't be able to get back together. Mika hated him for choosing music over her but still liked him.

"Mika." "Wonwoo." They said at the same time.

"Sorry. You say." Wonwoo said.

Mika shook her head. "Aniya. You say."

"*nod* You...did you hear what I said earlier?"

Mika thought for a moment. Her mind was spinning. She didn't want to hurt him. "A-aniya. What did you say?" She said as if she knew nothing. Wonwoo sighed and nodded sadly.

"Waeyo?"

"Nevermind." Wonwoo said and walked away leaving Mika alone.

****

Doyoon was flying right now. He did it after seeing Kiwi fly. He had to show her his manly side. He looked down to see lands and people. But he regret it looking down. "AHHH!! OH MY GAWD!!! WHAT IS THIS??!! SO HIGHIGH!! Moments later, he landed and was greeted by Kiwi helping him get up.

"Are you okay?" She laughed. "You looked cute when you were shouting and screaming"

"Meh, call me handsome." He said.

"You're cute!"

"You're cuter. Lets go back." He said and took her hands. Kiwi nodded. "Mika, Wonwoo. Come on lets go!" He shouted at the two.

After the walk, they were at the hut where they were gonna stay overnight with the people who went to training camp. The four started to unpack. They wore comfortable clothes and went out to cook food.

*****

Training camp people got changed and went out again to the instructor. The clothes they were wearing weren't boys style. While girls liked it. "Put your hat on." The instructor say. They did what they were told. Keke raised arms. "Are we gonna use guns?" Because of her curiosity she was told to do push up on the hard stone floor. She just laughed and thought, 'Maybe not.'

Jisoo behind her thought Keke was not normal. He as a man doesn't like training camp. But Keke as a girl likes this kind of things.

The six people were told to run 3 laps around the huge field. They had to carry a heavy boat on their head balancning it. They crawled on the wet sand mixed with mud. They sat up and down on the sea. They rolled on the water and sand. Then they had to run 2 more laps to finish the training.

"You have worked hard today. If you had joined the real training camp, the training you did today is only warm up." The instructor said. "Go rest now. Tomorrow we will be doing paint balling." After saying it, he went away. The 6 collapsed on the floor.

"At least, tomorrow wil be more fun." Jessie said.

"Let's go to the hut." Mingming said as he stood up. He helped Jessie up while Dongjin helped Keke. They made their way to the hut. Mika and Kiwi was cooking outside. Keke ran to them. "Hawaii~~ watcha doing??"

"Oh, how was training?" Mika asked. Keke shrugged. "Not bad I guess."

"Go clean up." Kiwi said. Keke went to clean up as she told the overs to do so as well.

After cleaning, Keke and Jessie came out and took over Mika and Kiwi.

"We'll do it." Jessie said. She and Keke sat down as Mika and Kiwis stood up. They went back to the hut.

After awhile, boys came out. Dongjin, Hanson and Mingming looked at the food they were cooking. "Wahh. Smells good."

"Mm. Oh, we should make campfire." Jessie said.

"I'll go collect some woods." Keke said.

"I'll come as well." Dongjin volunteered. The two then went into the woods.

*****

Jisoo was laying on the hard wooden bed using his phone. A moment suddenly flashed back. Keke asking for his number. He regret not giving it her. And she and Dongjin being so close made him uncomfortable.

"Where is Keke? Hm. I want to see her." Jisoo talked to himself. Then he realized what he just said. "The hell??! What did I just say??!" He freaked.

"You want to see Keke." Doyoon, who was in the same hut, heard him.

"Huh?! What?! Doyoon? You heard nothing!" He went outside the hut and sat on the bench as he laid his chin on his hand. "That girl, Keke. She makes me feels uneasy. Where is she anyway?" He went to the girls hut. He knocked. Mika opened the door. "Jisoo?"

"Where is Keke?" He peeked over her shoulder.

"Jessie said she went to collect with Dongjin."

"Ah. Can you give me her number?" He asked.

"Mwoya~ you didn't give her your number on the bus."

"I was pissed. Ah fine. Don't give it to me." He was about to turn but Mika stopped him.

"Here." She handed him her phone which had Keke number on the screen.

"Thanks." He said after copying it onto his phone. He went to the lake near the hut. He sat on the edge looking at his phone. He clicked on Keke's number.

"Hello?" She answered. Jisoo didn't answer. His heart raced. "Hello?" She said again. "Whats this? Aish. Is this a prank or something."

"What's wrong?" Dongjin voice was in the background.

"I'm hanging up." She hung up after getting passed. He put his hands on heart. "This feeling...it only happens when I like someone." He looked at his phone wondering why he asked for her number and why he called her. Was he really starting to like her? He sighed. His mixed feelings was confusing him.

"Jisoo!" He heard Keke's voice. He turned to see her carry loads of woods."Come help me!" He got up and took the woods she was carrying.

"Not all of it. Its heavy." She tried to take some of it but Jisoo walked away.

"Whats with him?" She mumbled as she followed along. Jisoo placed the wood on he

ground and turned to Keke. "How should I make the fire?" He asked.

" I dunno. Pile the woods and stuff some papers inside it and lit it?"

"I'll try that. Wait, where's Hansol? I haven't seen him helping around."

"He might still be unpacking." Keke shrugged, "Let's just light it." She grabbed some woods but Jisoo took them from her. "This is mans job. Go to your hut and rest."

Keke mumbled, "But i want to do it. I don't need rest." She stood there looking at him making fire. Jisoo stopped and looked at her. "I said go rest. I'll do it." He said.

Keke noticed something was different about him. She tilted her head as she stood there.She then stomped to the hut after receiving a glade from Jisoo. She entered . Jessie, Mika and Kiwi were there as well.

"Ey, somethings wrong with Jisoo." She started. Jessie looked at her, "How?"

"He's being nice to me. Well not that nice. But he's acting different."

"Ah, he came to me asking for your number." Mika said.

"Whats with him? He slaps my hand away when I asked for his number."

"He's not that bad. Maybe he just want to help?" Kiwi said.

"He is bad. He said to me that he wanted to have a restart between us but he's not even different." Keke said as she looked out the window looking at Jisoo. She wanted to help but no, he doesn't want any. Jisoo still hadn't lit the fire. His arms were gettng achy and sweats could be seen running down his cheeks. Keke got out of the hut and went to Jisoo.

"I can try doing it, Jisoo." Keke offered. Jisoo gave her te stick he was using to make fire. Keke accepted it. She kneeled down and went to work. She twisted and turned the ststicky. After many minutes, smoke was appearing. "Oh! Fire! Jisoo, it worked!" Keke jumped. "Mans job, eh?"

"Whatever. I'll bring some paper." He said as he went. Keke continued to turn the stick making the fire bigger. After a while, Jisoo came with some newspaper. He sat beside Keke while placing the paper on top of the fire.

"Let me do it. You'll burn yourself." He said as he took the stick. Keke looked at him confused.

"Jisoo, are you okay? Why are you acting like this all of sudden?" She ask. He shrugged making Keke confuse more. Then something popped into her mind. She took out her phone ans searched for the number that called her when she was in the woods. Jisoo glanced at her side. He noticed she was going to call that number. "Keke! What are you doing?"

"This person called me earlier." She pressed that number. Jisoo quickly took her phone and ended the call. He deleted the number.

"What are you doing?? Give my phone back before ill burn you face!" She threatened. Jisoo gave it back with a slight smile.

"Yah! You deleted it?! You idiot!" She punched him.

"That person might be a ert or a bad guy." He stated.

"But still. I really don't like you." She mumbled but Jisoo could hear her.


LOL SRY!!! I THOUGHT I HAD UPDATED!! BUT NO!!! (i forgot to click on post button...><")