☜♥☞Stolen Kiss

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

(Jang DoYoon’s Povs)

I was shocked when I saw Kiwi and her friends. I and my friends walked past them this morning. They were laughing really happily except Kiwi, who was reading a book while walking. My friends said they were the schools best students. Kiwi looked like a tomboy, who was a nerd. When I saw her this morning, my heart was beating fast. I’m usually not interested in girls. But this is the first time my heart was beating because of a girl. It felt weird.

Kiwi was showing me and Seungcheol hyung around. She had her back turned to us. The weird thing about her was that she had her eyes stuck to the book she was reading. She hadn’t looked up since we left the classroom. Seungcheol hyung was walking besid me. He was looking down at the floor while walking. I was really awkward. I wanted to talk but I didn’t know what to say. I just sighed and followed Kiwi.

…………………………

We collected our school schedule. It was still awkward. I was hyung getting out his iPod. He put his earphones on and walked while looking down at the floor. I walked beside Kiwi who was still reading.

“Hey…” I said.

“Wait…” Kiwi said with her hand near my face.

I waited.

“Done.” I heard Kiwi say.

She closed her book and put it in her bag.

“Yes?” She asked.

“Nothing. I just wanted to talk.” I said awkwardly.

“Okay…”

“I’m Doyoon. Let’s be friends.” I held my hands out.

“Okay…I’m Kiwi.” We shook hands.

“Kiwi? It’s not your real name, right?” I asked.

“Not really. My friends just call me that.” She said.

“What’s your real name then?”

“Lee Haneul.” Kiwi replied.

“Cute name. Can I call you that?”

“I don’t mind what you call me.” She said with a cute smile.

“Okay then, Haneul.” I smiled.

“Oh. Your shoes are untied.” I realised her shoes was untied. My body automatically went down and tied her shoelace. When I stood up, my and her face was just centimetre apart.

“Ah. Thanks.” I saw her blushing.

‘She looks so cute.’ I thought.

I couldn’t move. I stared at her eyes and she was staring at me.

(Kiwi’s Povs)

What do I do? I can’t move.

I looked in his eyes. Suddenly I felt somebody push me.

“WAH!” I yelped while closing my eyes.

I felt something on my lips. I opened my eyes. My lip was on Doyoon. My eyes were wide open. I quickly pushed him back. I felt my cheek burning. I quickly turned myself around to see who pushed me. Seungcheol was standing there whith his mouth open. I sent him a death glare.

“OMG! Sorry Kiwi. I didn’t mean to push you. I wasn’t looking where I was walking.” Seungcheol looked scared.

I dropped my bag and walked towards him fiercely. He stepped back.

"YAH!!!” I shouted.

Some students stuck their head out to see what was happening.

I lifted my hands to punch him but I was back hugged by someone. I slighty tuened my head around. it was Doyoon.

“Stop. People are looking.” He whispered. I could feel him breathing against my neck.

I dropped my hands. He let go of me and tears appeared. I ran to the bathroom forgetting to bring my bag.

(Doyoon’s Povs)

I saw her running. I picked her bag up and followed her leaving Seungcheol hyung shocked. She went inside the girl’s bathroom. I was worried about Kiwi. I went inside even though I wasn’t allowed. Luckily there were no girls. I heard Kiwi sobbing. She was sitting at the corner.

“Kiwi?” I asked.

“What are you doing here?” She asked while hiding her tears.

“I was worried. Sorry about Seungcheol hyung. He didn’t really mean it. It was accident.” I tried to comfort her.

“Won’t you be angry too if your first kiss was stolen?” Her tears appeared again.

“Well… it was kind of my first kiss too.” I said shocking her.

“Aren’t you angry? I and you have no relationship.”

“We can… if you want to?” I confessed.

She looked confused.

“I like you.”

She looked even more confused.

“We just met though.” She said.

“Actually… I and the boys walked past you and your friends this morning. That’s when I started to like you.” I said being embarrassed.

“This morning?” she said.

“Mm-hm. You didn’t see me because you were reading your book.”

“Ahh…”

“So… will you go out with me?” I confessed to her.

(Kiwi’s Povs)

I hesitated.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to.” He said.

I could see he was sad.

“Okay. I’ll try. But don’t tell anyone. Not even your friends and I won’t tell my friends.” I said.

He smiled widely and hugged me. I hugged back.

“Thank you. You’re my first girlfriend.” He looked at me.

“You’re my first too. But how come I am your first? You look really popular.” I asked curiously.

“I wasn’t really into girls. But when I saw you, I fell for you.” He said.

I blushed.

“Come on. Let’s go before someone comes.” He stood up

He helped me up. When we were walking towards the toiled door, he stopped.

“Whats wrong?” I asked.

“Umm… its bits embarrassing.” He said while blushing.

“What is it?”

“Now we’re together. Can I do skin ship to you any time?” He blushed more.

I hesitate to answer.

“O-Okay then. But not in front of our friends.”

……………………….

I saw my friends and I was about to go to them but I saw Seungcheol sitting in his sit. He looked upset. I regret what I did. I walked to him.

“Hey… sorry about earlier.” I apologized.

He looked up and stood up. I saw him stepping back a bit.

“Sorry about earlier. I didn’t mean to push you. It was an accident.” He fell to his knees.

He said it too loud which got my friends attention.

“It’s okay. I’ll forget it.” I helped him up.

“Really?” He looked tearful.

“Yeah. Let’s be friends, okay?” I smiled.

 I shook my hand with him and sat next to him.

(Doyoon’s Povs)

I touched my cheek where she kissed. She is so cute. I quickly got out of the bathroom and headed to the classroom. When I got to class, I saw Seungcheol and Kiwi talking. I went towards them.

“You two okay?” I asked while sitting next to Kiwi.

“Yeah.” She smiled at me.

“Doyoon, I’m sorry about earlier.” Seungcheol said.

“It’s okay, right?” I turned to Kiwi.

“Huh? Y-Y-Yeah!” She cutely shuttered while blushing.

(KeKe’s Povs)

Seungcheol came in the classroom. He looked really upset. Few moments ater, Kiwi came running in the classroom but Doyoon wasn’t with her. I waved at her and she came toward me but she stopped and went where Seungcheol was. I saw them talking then suddenly Seungcheol gets on his knees. I wondered what happened. Then Doyoon came came with a weird smile. He went where Seungcheol and Kiwi was and they talked for few minutes. what freaked me out was when Doyoon and Kiwi stared in each other’s eyes. He moved Kiwi’s hair which was near her eyes and ruffled her hair. He even played with her hand. Kiwi smiled really brightly. This was the first time Kiwi laughed with a boy.

“Unni, look at Kiwi.” I nudge Mika.

“Where?” She said.

I pointed where Kiwi was sitting.

“OMG! They look so cute. Since they are acting together, I bet they are together.” She laughed playfully.

“I know right? We have to ask her when we get home.” Me and Mika giggled.

I can’t wait to tell Jessie. I wonder what is her taking the so long.