☜♥☞Back to school

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

“We’re home!!” Doyoon shouted entering.

“Hyung!” Sameul ran to them. “You had fun?”

“Yeah!” He replied with a smile. “I’ll tell you later. I need to wash up.”

****

(Wonwoo’s POV)

I lay on his bed and sighed enjoying the comfort. I closed his eyes for a minute when I thought of Mika. She didn’t hear me, so I just need to tell her next time. I don’t have to get so angry or pissed about it. I’ll tell her next time. When it’s the right timing. “Aigoo, I need to wash up.” He got up and took out clothes from the closet and grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom.

(Mingming’s POV)

“How the hell did Sol know?” I mumbled as I unpacked my bags. “Jessie and he are close. I don’t even talk to her often…He said he will leave her to me. I need to tell her quickly but how the hell…?” I groaned.

(Jisoo’s POV)

“Gosh. I can’t be bothered to unpack or wash up. I’ll just sleep.” I got in my bed and closed my eyes but was woken up when Keke came in my mind. “Ani, ani. I don’t like her. What? She isn’t even my type!! I like feminine girls! Keke isn’t very feminine!!” Jisoo mentally shook his head. “Sleep. Then I can forget everything.” He closed his eyes but was distracted again. Keke came into his mind.

“You are kidding me.” “I need to go out.” “But I’m soo tired.” “Let’s sleep.” He tried to sleep but was distracted again. “ARRGGHH!!”

"And...Gosh! Why is this holiday so short?! 2 weeks?! Seriously! I need to sleep..."

(Dongjin’s POV)

‘ARRGGHH!!’

“What’s with him?” I mumbled as I lay on my bed.

“You had fun?” Samuel stepped inside.

“Meh.” I shrugged. “Unpack my bags.”

“Wae me?! I need to read.” Samuel grabbed a manga from his self.

I groaned as I sat up. “Read school textbooks. What will manga do in your future?” I took his book away and handed him a science textbook.

“Ah hyung!” He complained.

“Shush. Read.” I pointed at the book. He sent me a look and read.

****

 (Back to school)

“Right class. You’ve done your project and now you will share it in class. Whos first?” The teacher said.

“Crap!” Keke dropped her head down. She and Jisoo had forgotten about the project. They were too tired that they forgot everything. “Yah, Jisoo!” She whispered. He turned to her mouthing her, ‘What do we do?’ She mouthed back, ‘I don’t know. You got plan?’ He shook his head.

“Assa! Finaly I can show them our project. The moment has come.” Kiwi cheered by herself. She was prepared and ready. She also knew Keke had done nothing since Keke wasn’t bothered to anything but to eat, play and sleep.

“Uh-oh! Where did I put the memory stick?” Mingming searched his pockets. “oh, crap, shoot.” He glanced at Jessie. *Cough* *Cough* He coughed to get her attention and luckily she noticed him. ‘I think I left the memory stick back at home.’ He whispered. Jessie rolled her eyes and raised a memory stick which had their work in it. ‘It’s with me, pabo.’

“Oh. Gosh. Heart attack.” Mingming breathed.

“You done the work?” Wonwoo asked Mika who shook her head as a response. “What do we do then?” She shrugged, “Don’t really care. We’ll only get like 15 min detention. No big deal.” Wonwoo just nodded anxiously.

“Sir!” One of the students called. “I left my thing at home.” Student received a glare from the teacher.

“Who else hasn’t done it?” He asked. Mika raised her arms then followed by Wonwoo. Jisoo and Keke hid their faces as they raised their arms. Some other sudents put their hands up as well. “Detention! Stay after school and clean this room.”

“Ne.” They groaned.

****

“So that is what us 10 did together.” Kiwi and Doyoon bowed to the class. “Thank you for listening.”

“Good, good.” Teacher clapped. “Whos next?” She looked at the students who were avoiding eye contacts. “You and your partner.” She pointed at a student who groaned and signalled their partner.

The students did their project and after them was Hansol and Dongjin who were stopped in the middle since it was the same as Kiwi and Doyoons. Some other pairs went up.

****

“Is this going to be the same as the others?” Teacher asked. Mingming and Jessie nodded. “Make it short then.”

“Oh, okay. So basically.” Jessie started. “We went camp together. The 10 of us. Half went healing and other half went killing camp. Healing did some skydiving thing while killing did military work. I and Keke enjoyed it but dunno bout the boys. They seems to be having hard time. Take it from here, Ming.” She looked at Mingming.

“We weren’t having a hard time to be sure. We went to the huts where we cooked and slept. The next day we went paintballing. Both healing and killing played together. It was fun. My team won. Dongjin was the first to get shoot. Keke was the last person standing. That’s it.” Mingming looked at teacher who nodded.

“Ssaem!” Jisoo shout putting his hands up. “Ours are the same. Can’t we just say it…? I don’t wanna have detention.”

 “But you haven’t prepared it. You two go sit down.” Teacher directed.

“I have…in my mind..?” Jisoo said slowly putting his arm down.

“Detention, Hong Jisoo. You two next.” He pointed at the another pair.

****

“Nice work, students.” He clapped. “The people who didn’t do it have to be here afterschool I will tell you where to clean.”

“Clean?” Jisoo dropped his head back. “I rather study.”

“15 min detention?” Wonwoo said to Mika. “It seems to be more than an hour.”

****

“Aigoo. My head hurts.” Jisoo sat on the stairs rubbing the back of his head. “You okay?” He looked up to see Dongjin holding juice in his both hands. “Here.” Jisoo accept it, “What do you want?”

“Miahn…?” Dongjin said which sounded more like a question.

“Huh?”

“You know what I’m talking about, hyung.”

“i’m gonna go.” Jisoo stood up to leave but was stopped by Dongjin grabbing his wrist.

“I was selfish. Sorry.” Dongjin let go. “Can we be friends? Can’t we leave the past behind and start again?”

“Do what you want.” Jisoo snatched his wrist away. “But I won’t forgive you.” He walked away.

“I had to take him.” Dongjin said not clear for anyone to understand. “You don’t understand idiot.”

****

“Ey, Wonwoo…” Mika tapped him who was resting on the window shill. He turned to see her. “Are we okay?” She asked.

“Yea.” He said and went to his seat. “Ya, come. I need to show you something.”

“It doesn’t seem we are.” She mumbled as she followed him

“Look, look~ 35,000,000~ new high score~~.” He sang as he showed his phone.

“EH?! 35,000,000?! On anipang?!” Her eyes widened.

“Be jelly~”

****

“Ey, Mingming~” Mingming turned to see the person calling him. it was Jihoon. “What?”

“Hows yu and Jessie?” He asked sitting in front of Mingming.

“Why do you ask? You like her?” Mingming frowned.

“Ani. I have a girlfriend. Shes my childhood friend so take care of her.” He said.

“I don’t even know if she will accept me…” He mumbled.

“Why haven’t you confessed? You’re not waiting for her to confess, right?”

“I need to get closer to her first. I can’t just jump out and say ‘Hey, Jessie. I like you. Let’s go out.’”

“You can. I did that to my girlfriend. She thought I was crazy and ran away. But I kept following her and kept saying I liked her and embarrassed her. Eventually, she said she’ll give me a chance. Then BAM! We’ve been dating for more than 2 years.”

“I didn’t ask for your love-life story. And it sounds more like a stalker having obsessions on their love and threatening them to go out with them.” Mingming said.

“Whatever.” Jihoon sent him a face. “If you don’t confess now, she’ll be taken by other guy.”

****

Keke, Kiwi and Jessie were concentrated on their phones. One stalking her bias’, other playing games and the other on Instagram. “Wah! Guys! Look, look!” Jessie said.

“wae?” Keke asked.

“Won’t this dress will suit me?” She smiled.

“Meh.” Keke said after taking a glance

“If you like it, buy it.” Kiwi said not leaving the phone screen.

“Yaish, you guys. You didn’t even look properly. Anyway, it will totally suit me. Add to the basket.” “Oh, Keke. Give me your phone.”

“Wae? Shiro~”

“Give.” She held out her hands. Keke gave it to her. “You have Instagram right?”

“You downloaded it.” Keke said.

“Liking all my pic~” She said.

“Aigoo…” Keke shook her head.

“Follow these people. Their clothes are good!”

“Fashion?! Andwe!!”

“You have to. Your fashion sense are jus…le sigh…”

“I like plain clothes okay?!”


 kaiiiiinnnddaaa cheessy~~ nd rushed...miahn...


A/N:: I wont be able to update in time frm now on...T^T

school starts tmr...goin bac to hell...wish me luck(!)