☜♥☞ Who's Junghan?

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

 I apoligize for going on hiatus.

 I havent been uodating my other fics as well...

 its holiday right now...i am very lazy...

and thanks for the people who subscribed me~~

 

 

 




Students who were in detention gathered in their form room waiting for their teacher. All of them were doing their own things and all of them wanted to go home. Just then teachr walked in closing the door behind him.” All of you are here right?” He scanned the room.

Students lazily answered, “Neh…”

 

“Okay. There is lot of this that need to be cleaned up. This room, the gym, canteen and the bathroom. All of you start cleaning this room. I’ll be back in half an hour. You know where the cleaning things are right?”

“Nehh…” The lazy reply came again.

****

"Huhuhu." Keke faked cried. "I wanna go home." She was standing on a chair, cleaning the windows.

"Meh.." Mika said.

"Ya! You two!" Some students called the two. "Come here. Pick up these desks and chairs and put them aside. We have to clean the floor."

"We'll do it. Those desks are heavy." Wonwoo said putting his broom down and picked up some desks. "Jisoo, come." Jisoo also picked up some desks.

"Thanks." Mika said and continued to clean the windows.

After a while, teacher came in. He scanned the room and nodded. "Alright, students. Good job!"

"Can we go now?" Jisoo asked.

"Ani. Canteen you two." He pointed at Mika and Wonwoo. “Gym, you four. And bathroom, Keke and Jisoo. Since you didn’t do the projects even in pairs, at least clean the place together.” Teacher was going out then stopped before turning around to Keke and Jisoo. “Clean the boys bathroom. It very…” He just shook his head and went out.

"Wahh..??" Jisoo moaned.

“Why bathroom?” Keke mumbled as she went out of the class carrying her bucket and mop. Jisoo followed her out.

****

Keke and Jisoo stood in front of boys toilet. "I am not going in there. You do the boys, ill do the girls." Keke was about to turn when Jisoo stopped her.

"Andwe. Toilets are scary." Jisoo said. "Go in with me."

Keke looked at him with are-you-serious look. "No."

"Yes. Hold your breath." With that Jisoo dragged Keke into boys toilet.

"Wut is this smell??!!" Keke covered her nose.

"I told you to hold your breath." Jisoo said pinching his nose.

"What do boys do in here?!"

"Pee, poo, eat." Jisoo said.

"Eat?! The hell?!"

"Get cleaning." Jisoo said going in one of the toilet.

****

Mika and Wonwoo were in the canteen. Wonwoo was cleaning the wall which had some kind of food stuck on it while Mika was doing the windows.

"Arg. My arm hurt." Mia said reaching at the top of the window. Then suddenly she felt body against her back and takin the cloth from her hand. Mika flinched and slowly dropped her hand. She then noticed it was Wonwoo. "W-What ar-are you doing?" She ask.

"You said your arms hurting. I’ll do it." Wonwoo gently pushed Mika away.

"Thanks. I’ll do her floor then." She said awkwardly grabbing the mop.

Wonwoo smiled after realizing what he just done. “I’m in idiot…”He mumbled.

****

Keke and Jisoo were clean the bathroom. Keke accidentally scratched her cheeks on the window sill when she was bending down to pick up rubbish. "Ah! That hurts." She groaned.

"What happened?" Jisoo ask going towards her. He saw the scratch. "How did that happen?"

"I bumped into this." She said rubbing the scratch which soon started to bleed a little. "Blood." She said. Jisoo pulled out a toilet roll paper and pressed it onto the scratch. "Aigoo, be careful."

"I'm okay." She said pulling off the roll before grabbing the broom. Two continued to clean. When they were almost done, Keke found some glass bottles on the corner. "Oh! Did someone drink or som- oh, its just energy drink." She said and picked it up but accidentally slipped cause the glass to break.

"Yah!" Jisoo yelled. "Stop causing trouble!"

"Miahn!" She shout back. She picked up the broken glass and chucked it into the bin. "AH!" She yelped.

"What happened now?" Jisoo asked walking to her. "You cut your hand? Go wash your hands."

Keke nodded and went.

"Aigoo, more work to do now..." He groaned.

****

"Students!!" Teachers voice echoed through the school. "Come to form class!" Students went to the form where teacher was waiting. "Good job! You can go home now. You should do homework! Go. Get out. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Assa!!! Home!!"

 

 

Mika, Keke, Wonwoo and Jisoo were walking home together. They weren’t saying anying because they were tired.

"Aish this really hurts..." Keke mumbled as she accidentally brushed her palm against her scratch as she was tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Wae? What happened?" Mika asked.

"This girl scratched her face then cut her finger on glass." Jisoo explained. "Really an idiot...."

"Shut up." Keke said glaring back at him. Jisoo mimicked her glare.

“Its not very deep, but it might leave a scar.” Mika said.

“I know…”

****

“We’re home….” Jisoo and Wonwoo walked in. They took of their shoes and fell onto the sofa.

“Wasso? How was it?” Doyoon asked.

“The detention was long.” Dongjin said after noticing the time.

“This kid had to clean the bathroom.” Wonwoo chuckled.

“I had extra work cuz of Keke…” Jisoo groaned.

“Why?” Doyoon asked. Jisoo sat up.

“She scratched her face, broke some glass bottles and cut her hand. I had to clean the mess she made.”

****

“Come here.” Kiwi pulled Keke to the dining table. She put on her a plaster after cleaning the wound. She dapped some medicine on her scratch. “Its done. Be careful next time.”

“Thanks.” Keke smiled. *PING* She opened up her message.

From Dongjin

I heard you got hurt.

You okay?

She smiled and texted him back,

To Dongjin

Yep. Yep. I’m fine.

Ty for your concern.

From Dongjin

Good to hear that. I was just wondering.

I’ll see you at school tomorrow. ^^

****

"Yah, you need to put that scar going away cream thing on." Jisoo ordered when he saw Keke walking down the corridor alone.

"Hm. Ara." Keke said tracing her finger on the scar.

"So I brought you-" Jisoo was about to take something out of his bag when Dongjin called.

"Keke!" He jogged over to them. "Here. Put this on your scar." He handed her a bag which had scar clearance cream.

"Oh, gomawo." Keke thanked. Jisoo swung his bag over his shoulder and walked away. "Jisoo, eodiga?!" She called but he continued to walk. "Awoo." He sat on a bench. He took out a pharmacy bag from his bag. "Just wasted my money. When I try to be nice, he comes." He chucked it into the bin and walked back to his class.

****

"Haneul, come come. Lunch." Doyoon called as he stood by the door.

"I'm going." Kiwi said to her friends. "Eat well." She said and jogged to her boyfriend. Three girls watched her go. They were both happy and jealous of her.

"She goes canteen now." Jessie said eating her grape. Mika nodded.

"Haa..." Keke sighed. "When will I find someone?" Two just nodded. Three then exchanged gaze. They laughed.

"Please. It better being single." Keke laughed. "I rather fall in love with fictional guy."

****

Doyoon and Kiwi sat together in the corner. They were eating when the boys came. "Ohh. I spot a couple." Hansol cooed. Jisoo and Mingming smiled as they sat down.

"Annyeong, Kiwi-shi." Hansol said. Kiwi smiled in return.

"I don't understand you two. The day you met, you as started to date?" Jisoo noted.

"He is a nice guy...." She said but embarrassed by the topic.

"We saw them in the morning didn't we? The day we got transferred here." Mingming said. "I remember Jessie from that day."

"Yeah. Keke and I, we have really bad impression of each other since the beginning. I don't like her." Jisoo said stabbing his salad with his fork.

"Why do you always fight anyway? What did you do to her?" Hansol asked.

"Dunno. Maybe I bullied Dongjin." He shrugged. "She's at the fault as well. Don't make me the bad guy."

"You don't bully him much nowadays but you guys still fight." Mingming said. "Does that mean....Dongjin and you...have made up?"

"What? No. Why would I?" Jisoo frowned.

"Ayy...come on. It been like how many years? Nearly 3 years." Doyoon said. "Its not Dongjins fault. Junghan and him just got close. And plus Junghan did tell us he was going Japan." He reminded Jisoo.

"He told me like an hour before he left... I bet Dongjin knew it all along."

Kiwi was in the middle not understand the conversation. Who was Junghan? And what was Dongjin and Jisoos past? She sat there munching her watermelon.

"True that. But he must have had a reason." Mingming nodded.

"How come Junghan didn't take his clothes? Lot are still in the dorm." Jisoo said. Others shrugged.

****

[Girls dorm]

All of them were in their study destination finishing of their school work for tomorrow. Keke was dozing off when her hand accidentally brushed against her face wound causing her to wince. "Ahh....cut is small. Why does it hurt so much?" She mumbled but others could hear.

"Your skin is sensitive, idiot. How can you scratch you face anyway." Jessie tutted. Keke didn't reply. She then remembered the medicine Dongjin gave her earlier. She reached to her school bag and took out the medicine.

"Kiwi read this." She gave it to her as she walked to her.

"What is it?" Kiwi asked putting her pen down.

"Medicine Dongjing gave me for my scratch."

"Ahh.." She read the box. "There's nothing to read about. Just put it on." Keke nodded and took the medicine.

She went in the bathroom, she washed her face and put on the medicine. "Let's hope it doesn't leave any scar. PLEASE!" She said to her self. She took out her phone from her pocket.

"I should thank him." She smiled as she posed as selca of her pointing at the scar.

To Dongjin

Gomawo for the medicine~~

[Picture here]

From Kyunggiehere

[Boys dorm]

*Ping* Dongjins phone was left in the kitchen counter. He wasn't there but Jisoo was there invading the fridge. He looked around when he heard the sound.

"What was that?" He closed the fridge and went where the sound came from. "Ah, it's his phone. Oh, isn't that...Keke?" He picked up his phone.

"She's wearing the medicine." He said to herself. He unconsciously deleted the message. Then he realized what he did. "Crap." He cursed. "I did nothing." He said and places the phone back before going back to the fridge.

Mingming looked at Hansol who was doing math problem also texting someone. "How are you gonna learn if you use phone while studying?" He asked.

"Hm? Ah. Jessie needs help. I helping her." He replied.

"What do you know?" He mumbled.

"Go away." Hansol poked him away with his pencil.

"Where did I put my phone?" Dongjin searched his pocket.

"It’s in the kitchen isn't it?" Samuel said looking up from his manga.

"Is it?" He went to the kitchen. He paused when he saw Jisoo with his head inside the fridge. He saw his phone on the counter and grabbed it before going back.

"What's Jisoo doing? He ask Samuel. Samuel looked at the kitchen then saw Jisoo.

"He must be going crazy, that dude..." Samuel mumbled.

"Yah." Hansol chuckled when he heard Samuel, whose eyes widened. "If he finds out what you said, you'll be dead by now."

"Hyung, shush!" He said. "You heard nothing." He hid his face on the book.

Wonwoo was in his room listening to music when he got a call from his close friend. "Yah, it's been a while!" He turned off the music and lay down.

'Miahn. These schedule, like seriously. I think I made a big mistake being an idol. I'm tired as hell.' His friend and hyung, Jonghyun said. Jonghyun is also known as Jr. He is part of NU'EST. The two met in their family reunion. Since then they have been close hyung-deongsaeng Although they have 5 years age difference, they were too close to ask about their age and talked informally. Jr was the one who dated Mika. He stills believes he and her hasn't broken up, they are in some sort of hiatus. This is his thinking.

"Are you sick? You have hoarsh voice."

'Boss said to speak like this so I would have charisma....I don't even know. Dont ask.'

Wonwoo smiled, "Hyun-ah...I like someone..."

'You do? Who? Don't tell me it's Mingyu.' His friend joked.

"I would have been strangling you if you were here." Wonwoo said.

'I'm joking. Calm. Who?' He laughed. 'But you two really-' "Yah!" 'Haha. Sawiie. Who? Maraebwa.'

"She's my class mate plus neighbour."

'Ohh. You got lucky. Ah, you haven't told me your new address, man. You left me out.'

"Its Gangnam XXX XXX." Wonwoo quickly replied.

'Ah, okay. I'll visit someday. Now tell me~~' He sang. Wonwoo frowned.

"You're a rapper, don't sing..." He mumbled.

'Can you hurry up, Weon Wonwoo? I have to go soon.'

"Her names Lee Sarang." He said. Jr was quiet on other line. "Her nickname is Mika." He continued.

'No way....' Jr's voice wasn't clear for Wonwoo.

"What I'd you say?" 'Aniya....Anyway, she's lucky to have someone like you.'

"I confessed." Jr was panicking at this time. 'What did she say?' "She didn't hear me. We were droping from the sky....maybe it was too loud. Seems like she didn't hear me...." 'Ahhh.....' Jr let out a sigh. 'Woo-ah, manager is calling me. Talk to you later. Bye.'

"Gwerae. Bye. Work hard." Wonwoo said and hung up.

"Did she really hear me or not?" He wondered thinking back.

[Girls dorm]

*Ping* *Ping* *Ping* Kiwi watched her phone vibrate She sighed and looked at her phone. For past half an hour, Doyoon has been texting her cheesy stuff. She has just cringed. "Yah....this dude. Why is he so different in school and out of school? He's so gentle and normal in school and whenever we meet up but he's turns into a creepy cheesy guy...." She spoke to her self.

"He likes you that's why." Mika said.

"But theses lines....." She mumbled.

"You two are dating anyway. What wrong?"

"I don't know how to reply."

"Aigoo..." Mika shook her head and continued her work.

****

"Hey, Dongjin!" Keke called when she saw Dongjin walking out of his apartment. "Why didn't you reply my text?"

"Hm? I didn't receive any text." He looked confused. Keke got disappointed.

"Ah, it's nothing anyway. Lest go school together." She said. He nodded and two were first to walk off. Jisoo got out of the apartment and walked to school waiting for no one.

Jessie and Mika got out as they waved at Kiwi. "Dont be late." Jessie shout. Two walked to school. Kiwi was just getting out when Doyoon went to her door.

"Morning!" He cheered. She smiled as she looked up doing her shoes. "Kaja." She said. Doyoon took her hand and went out. They grabbed coffee on the way making them bit late.

The teacher was turning to the way their class was. Two quickly ran in. They sat down waving at their friends.

"I told you not to be late." Jessie tutted. Kiwis meronged her.

Dongjin kept wondering what Keke sent him. He was confused why he didn't receive it. He remembered Jisoo in the kitchen last night. Did he do something? He shook it off though. He shouldn't be accusing him with no proof. He looked at Jisoo at his side. He was playing with his pencil. Jisoo turned to him, "Why are you looking at me?"

"Aniya. I wasn't looking at you." He lowered his head.

"Whatever....you seem to acknowledge me handsomeness now." He mumbled. Dongjin smiled at his old joke which he told him and Junghan a lot.

"Miahn, but I accidentally deleted the message Keke sent you..." He confessed. Dongjin looked at him wig O.I face. He did do something. "She sent you a selca of her self pointing at her scar medicine...miahn."

"Ah...it's okay." He replied. 'Wahhh. He apologized? What happened to him? But good thing he talked to me.'

"Hansol!" Mingming whispered.

"Wae?" Hansol said.

"Did you see?" "Mwo?" "Them two were talking." Mingming pointed at the two

"Them? Wahh. Daebak." Hansol clapped.

"They just had a convo about some text." He said.

"Like normal convo?" "Yep." "After 3 freaking years, Jisoo has talked to him properly."