☜♥☞Lunch

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

(Mingming’s POVS)

I was really happy when Jessie was told to show us around. I saw her this morning with her friends. She was really beautiful.  When she was showing us around, my heart was beating really fast. This was the first time it happened because of a girl. This could be my first love.

We collected our schedule and we were going back to the class. Hansol ran ahead leaving me and Jessie together. There was an awkward silence between us. We kept walking not knowing what to say. I was nervous. Jessie sat on the bench that near us. She got her iPod out and started to listen to songs. I sat next to her and kept quiet wondering what to say. We stayed silent for minutes. Since it was too awkward, I started the conversation.

“So… umm … Jessie.” I broke the awkwardness.

“Hm?” She turned to me.

“How old are you? You look so young” I asked.

“Uhh… 17.” She said.

“Oh. We’re the same age. What month were you born?” I asked again.

“10th December.” She replied.

“I’m older than you. I was born on 22nd November.” I said smiling.

“A month doesn’t matter. We are friends. Let’s talk informally.” She smiled.

“Okay then.” I said.

“Can I call you Mingming without formality?” She asked

“Then I’ll call you... what’s your real name?”

“Choi Jihyun.” She said.

“I’ll call you Jihyun without formality then.” I said.

“No. Call me Jessie.” She said.

“Why?” I pouted.

“I only want my first boyfriend to call me that.”

“Ahh… Okay.”

“Let’s go to class. We’ll be late.” She grabbed me.

She grabbed my wrist and ran to the classroom. When we got there, we saw our friends but we didn’t see Hansol. We went to our friends who were sitting together.

(Jessie POVS)

“Hiya” I grabbed a chair and sat with them.

“Jessie, what took you so long?” Mika asked.

“We had a rest on the way back.” I replied.

“Seems like you’re getting old.” KeKe laughed.

“Ha Ha…”I said giving her a punch.

KeKe punched me back. I grabbed her wrist tight and scratched her with my nails. She pulled her hand back and rubbed her wrist.

“Oww… it hurts. It’s gonna leave a mark.” She said with teary eyes.

“Why did you call me ‘old’?” I said.

“But you are old. You’re the oldest here.” She fought back.

“Shut up. One of the boys could be older than me.” I looked at the boys.

(Choi Seungcheol’s POVS)

“Right?” Jessie said.

“What year are you?” I asked.

 “1995.” Jessie replied.

“I’m older. I’m 1994.” I said.

“Ha! I told you! I’m not the oldest!” Jessie told KeKe.

“You’re the SECOND oldest then. You’re still old.” KeKe said while getting ready to run away.

Jessie chased KeKe around the classroom. When Jessie got closer to KeKe, she jumped and kicked her back causing her to fall. She looked hurt. I and my friends stood up looking surprised. KeKe’s friends were laughing instead of helping her.

(Jisoo’s POVS)

I was shocked. KeKe was on the floor. She looked hurt. I saw Dongjin walking towards to her.

“Are you okay?” Dongjin asked.

 “Yeah.” KeKe stood up and laughed.

“Oookay…” Wonwoo said looking confused.

We all gave them a confused look.

“This is how we play so don’t get worried.” Kiwi said.

“Yeah. It’s not that we don’t like each other or anything. We always play like this.” KeKe added.

“You just have to get used to it. Cause I might pick on you next.” Jessie said.

“Your looks and your personality really doesn’t match.” I said.

“I know, right?” Mika said.

“Uh-Huh…” I and my friends replied.

~DING-DONG-DING~

The bell rang. We went to our own seat getting ready for the next lesson. Mr Joon came in and told us to get our maths book out.

“Right, class. Get your math book out.” He told us.

Maths. Mental Abuse To Humans. I hated maths. I nearly slept through the lesson. I saw KeKe, Jessie, Mika and kiwi was really into it especially Kiwi. I kept looking at the clock waiting for it to be lunchtime. It was my favourite part of the school. Only 30 seconds left. 29…28…27…26…25……….10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1…

~DING-DONG-DING~

Yes! Finally lunchtime!

“End of class. You are dismissed.” Mr Joon walked out.

The students quickly packed their things and ran to the canteen leaving me and others. I and my friends were still packing our things. When we were done, we realized the Keke and her friends were joining their tables making it a square. We went to them.

“Are you not going to the canteen?” Wonwoo asked.

“No. We don’t eat from the canteen.” Mika said.

“We bring it from home.” KeKe added.

“Made by Kiwi and Keke. Her cooking is the best.” Jessie had her thumbs up.

They took their lunch out and showed it to us. It looked like it was made from a professional chef.

.............

We went to canteen to eat our lunch. It was delicious but I really wanted to try the foods made by Kiwi and Keke. When we finished eating, we went back to class. It was really noisy. Some students were running around throwing thing at eachother. We saw Jessie and Keke listening to music, Kiwi playing with Mika’s hair and Mika using her phone.

(Mingming’s POVS)

We went to our seats. Some of my friends were sleeping and some were on the phone. I looked at Jessie. She was smiling with KeKe. I stood up and went to Jessie.

“Hi.” I waved at her.

“Hi.” She looked up from her phone.

“Ummm… can I have your number?” I asked her nervously.

“Sure. We’re friends, right?” she said while writing her number on a piece of paper.

“Y-Yeah.” I shuttered.

Jessie handed me the piece of paper and smiled at me.

“Thanks.” I said and went back to my seat.

I saw Hansol staring at me.

“Someone has a crush.” He teased.

“Shut up.” I sent him a death glare.

He stuck his tongue out and turned around.

~DING-DONG-DING~

Mr Joon came in and hit the board with his hand to get the students attention.  The students went to their seats and took their books out to get ready for the lessons.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

(Jessie’s POV)

It’s nearly home time. Can’t wait. I never can focus in when it is the last period of the school. I got excited. It was Saturday tomorrow. Few moments later, the bell rang.

~DING-DONG-DING~

“End of class and school. I’ll see you after weekend.” Mr Joon said and exited the class.

“YAYY!! Its Saturday tomorrow.” Jessie squealed.

~Ring-Ring-Ring~

It was Mika’s phone. She answered her phone. It was her dad.

“Hello,dad?” She answered.

“Mika, I’m picking you and your friends so come outside quickly. I have a surprise you.” Her dad said.

“Okay.” Mika hung up.

“Dad said he is picking up us to day and he said he has a surprise for us.” She told us.

“Surprise?”Jessie said.