☜♥☞First meeting

[Hiatus] (/∇\*)。o○♡ School Led to Romance ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

(KeKe’s Povs)

School again. But holiday is coming, I just have to wait. I was walking to school with my three friends, Jessie, Kiwi and Mika. They were my childhood friends. We live together in a small dorm but Mika’s dad is finding us a bigger dorm to feel free and happy. While we were walking, we saw a group of boys walking past us. They were quite good looking. There were seven of them. One of the boy looked like a foreigner. As they walk past us, I saw a boy who looked like he was left out. He had his head down and hands in his pockets. I had my eyes stuck to him wanting to see his face. But I was distracted by one of my friends.

“Ya, KeKe! Are you falling for him?” Mika asked me.

“What? N-No…” I shuttered.

“Then why are you staring at that guy?” Jessie said mischievously.

“That guy looked left out and I was curious to see his face” I said pointing at the boy.

“Ahh… Let’s go then” Jessie said not believing me.

(At school)

We entered our classroom which was always noisy. We sat in our desks which were in the corner near the window. I was listening music with Jessie while Kiwi was reading and Mika was sleeping. People in our school always have weird thoughts about us for wearing matching coats, shoes and bags. But we didn’t really care. It’s just that we like same brands. 

Couple of minute later, our teacher, Mr Joon, entered the room hitting the board with his hand trying to get the pupils attention. The pupils quieted down and sat down. Mika was still sleeping. Since I was sitting behind her, I poked her back while telling her to wake up.

“Ya, sleepy-head, wake up. Teacher is here”. I whispered.

“Huh? Ohh…” Mika yawned and sat up.

Mr Joon started talking. “Class, we have some new people joining our class today. Come in students”.

(Jessie’s Povs)

When KeKe, Mika and I heard that students were joining our class, we weren’t interested so we just kept looking at the view outside the window. Kiwi is interested in nothing except the book she is reading. Her eyes were stuck on the book. As new students entered, we heard girls screaming ‘kyaa’ and saying how cute. KeKe turned to see the students and her jaw dropped. I got curious.

KeKe turned to me and Mika and said, “OMG. It’s those guys we saw this morning”.

“HuH?? Really??” I asked and faced the front to see.

“Wahh!! So cute!!” Mika squealed.

“Shhhush!! Quiet down girls.” Mr Joon quieted them down and faced the new students, “Students, introduced yourselves”.

(KeKe’s Povs)

The boys stood in line and introduced themselves, “Annyeonhaseyo, My name is Jang DoYoon”.

“Hello, my name is Hong Jisoo. I just came to Korea few months ago and im not good at Korean. Please take of me.” the boy bowed.

“I’m Choi SeungCheol.”

“I’m Yao Mingming.” 

 “My name is Choi DongJin.” 

 “Annyeonhaseyo. I’m Choi Hansol. I am Half-Korean and Half American. I have lived in Korea for many years so I’m awesome at speaking Korean,” the foreigner waved.

“Annyeong, I'm Jeon Wonwoo”. The last boy said.

The boys clapped for the new students while the girls were squealing.

 “Umm… KeKe, Kiwi, Mika and Jessie. Can you please stand up?” Mr Joon called us.

(Jessie’s Povs)

We were surprised that the teacher called us without having time to think. He wasn’t the type to pick people really quick. Usually he would take really long to pick a person to do one simple easy job.

“Yes, Sir”. We said it altogether and stood up.

“Can you four show them around the school and get them their school schedule timetable during break?” Mr Joon asked. The other girls wailed and saying they want to show the new boys around.

“Why us, Sir?” Mika Asked.

“Because you four are the most sensible students in this class”. Teacher replied.

“Okay then”. Kiwi shouted. She liked it when the teacher praised us.

“Jessie, you show Choi HanSol and Lee JiHoon around. KeKe, you show Choi DongJin and Hong JiSoo around. Kiwi show is Jang DoYoon and Choi SeungCheol around and Mika show Jeon Wonwoo around.” Mr Joon said.

“Yes, Sir”. We said and sat down. I and KeKe continued to stare outside while Kiwi read her book and Mika put her head down to sleep.

“Can Yao Mingming, Choi DongJin and Hong JiSoo sit at the back row”. Mr Joon pointed at mine and KeKe’s row.

“Yes, Sir”. The boys said and walked to our line.

“And Jang DoYoon, Choi SeungCheol and Kim MinGyu, can you sit at the row where the girl has her head down and was just called the most ‘sensible’ student a minute ago.” Mr Joon pointed at Kiwi and Mika’s row.

The boys went to their desk and sat down. The teacher was still looking at Mika, who still hadn’t waked up.

“Mika, wake the hell up.” I whispered loudly to Mika.

“Ughh…. Ok….” Mika said yawning.

“Now students, let’s start the class.” Mr Yoon said.

(Break)

(No one’s Povs)

“Wahh!! Finally, break.” Mika yawned smiling.

“Not for us though. We need to show the new students around.” Jessie said breaking Mika’s happiness.

“Let’s go.” KeKe said grabbing her bag.

“Wait… I just need to finish reading one line.” Kiwi said still looking at her book.

They waited…..

“Finish” Kiwi said.

“Now, Let’s go”. KeKe said.

(Jessie Povs)

We went to the new students who were still packing their books.

“Soooo…. hi….” I started talking.

“Hi…” the boys said.

~~~~Awkward silence~~~~

“I’m KeKe.” KeKe broke the silence. “That’s Kiwi, Mika and Jessie”, she said pointing at us.

“So we’re supposed to show you around, right?” Mika said.

The boys just nodded.

~~~~Another silence~~~~

“Since we’re all the same age let’s talk comfortably, okay?” KeKe broke the silence again.

They nodded again.

“Let’s go, people. I’m with Wonwoo, I think. Who’sWonwoo?” Mika asked.

Wonwoo put his hand up.

“Ah. Let’s go. We’ll be going out first then.” Mika headed out of the classroom with Wonwoo.

“I’m with Mingming and Hansol.” I said. Lee JiHoon stepped forward and we headed out.

(KeKe’s Pov)

“DoYoon and SeungCheol you’re with me” Kiwi said while reading. Without saying anything , she headed out with the two boys.

~~~~Awkward silence~~~~

“Soo… it looks like yous are with me then” I said breaking the awkwardness.

The two boys nodded.

“Let’s go, then” I said awkwardly and leaded them.