chapter 2

My Fiance Was Actually My Online Lover!!
I was waken up by a phone call at around 5 pm in the evening. Without checking the caller i.d I pick it up.... "Yoboseyo?" I answered it in a sleepy tone. . . . . . . . "Se Jin-ah, its me Ren" he said on the other side... "Hey, wassup?" I sat up on my bed... . . . . . . . Choi Min Ki is my cousin brother... But he likes to be called Ren. We are of the same age.. . . . . . . "When am I going to meet my bro-in-law?" he asked..... "Argh Shut up" I groaned making him chuckle. . . . . . . "I heard from your mum that you had got engaged" he said... . . . . . . "She's just mad" I murmered... . . . . . . . "I know and thats not fair.... Hey, Don't worry, Everything will be fine" he said in an asuring tone.... I just smiled a little.... "I'm coming over, lets go out and have something" he said..... "OKay" I sigh and hang up. ___________________________ MEANWHILE JR just came back home after hanging out with his friends.... His mum was humming a tune and cooking in the kitchen, he tiptoed in.... "Omma, I'm home!" He said hugging his mum behind her... "Omo" she jumped a little and place a hand on her chest.... "Yah.. Jonghyun-ah, you scared me" she pinched Jonghyun's cheek..... "Mian Omma" he pouted.... . . . "Aigoo...." her mum laughed as she wiped her hands. . . . . . . . . "Jonghyun-ah, we have to talk" his mum led him out of the kitchen and sat down on the couch in the living room... . . . . . "Jonghyun, your fiancee is back from London" She smiled.... "Really!" he asked trying to sound in excitement, the truth is he knew about it.. . . . His mun nodded... "So..." She paused.... "We will be going to meet them tomorrow!" she announced.... . . "I can't wait to meet my future daughter- in- law" She squealed out of excitement and her face was glowing... Jonghyun smiled at her as he hadn't seen her that happy for such a long time. ------------------------------- Jonghyun and his mum share a close bond. But after his dad passed away 2 yrs ago, his mum was always moddy, she laugh lesser and he knew she had been going through hard times. Jonghyun wanted her mum to be happy.... AS FOR Jonghyun, he had known that he was already engaged since he was 10 yrs old as her mum always mentioned about it. BESIDES That, he knew that you were his online lover. ---------------- "Omma, I can't wait to see my fiancee" Jonghyun smiled. . . . "Thats my son" She cupped his face.... "But you have to behave like a gentleman tomorow" She brush his hair with her finger... "Ok.. Ok.. I won't let omma down" he held up his thumbs.. "I know you won't" her mum smiled and kissed his forhead... "Now, go and change, dinner will be ready soon" She pat his shoulder and left to the kitchen. ________________ (I'LL SEE YOU TOMOROW, SE JIN) Jonghyun grined as he head towards his bedroom.