Chapter 8

My Fiance Was Actually My Online Lover!!
JR's POV :::- I can't forget what just happened earlier. She looked so hurt, her tears stained face kept replaying in my mind over and over again...... I can't help but blame myself for that.. I regret for being a coward back there... Honestly, when we first met, I really want to be friendly and reveal to her that I am JR... But something held me back.... I was scared.... Scared of what? I don't know..... I'm so frustrated and messed up right now..... I closed my eyes and lean back on my chair, setting myself in deep thoughts... Suddenly, the vibration of my phone brought me back to reality.... I stretched my arms across the table and grab it, "Se Jin!" I sprang to my feet in excitement.... I answered it nervously, "Hi Jonghyun" she said sweetly, "Hey wassup?" I said in a normal tone, "Can we meet?" she asked, I was shocked yet excited, "O.K, where are you now?" I asked, "I'm at ....xxxx..." She gave me the address, "BTW, I'm sorry" I apologised... . . . . . . . "Its fine, just come as fast as you can, I'll be waiting " She said it quickly and hang up.... I gave a small smile, I just wanted to see her again no matter what.... No time to waste, I quickly head downstairs and grab my car keys and head out. -------------------------- I bade farewell to Ren and walk down the street.. It was 7.pm so the sky was already dark, but the streets were as bright as day, thanks to the street lights, and the headlights of the vehicles... I made my way to a nearby bus stand to wait for JR. I was kinda bored so I sat down on one of the bench and took out my phone to play. . . . . . . . A few mins later,... "Thank you" I heard a familar voice, so I turn around to see who it was, I couldnt see his face but I just watched it. That familar figure came out of the mall and made his way to his white Ferari Lamborghini..... When he turn around to get inside his car, I got a full view of his face and I recognised him instantly.... I felt like, I had been struck by lightening, my body went numb..... I was so shocked... Yet, "Aron" I whispered his name..... Suddenly when he started his car and drove off, I felt like I got hypnotized and I found myself running after his car and calling him..... I was geting tired and losing my breath but I continued running untill I collapsed, luckliy I held on one of the light post..... I felt my visions getting blurry as I tried to catch a breath and watch his car dissapear..... I was so exhausted and tired, so I just closed my eyes and sat there leaning my head against the post for support...... A min... Later, "Se Jin, are you all right?" JR hurriedly came and shook me gently.... . . . "Hey, what happen to you?" he asked in a concern tone as he helped me up........ I didn't say anything but smiled weakly at him..... He made me sit on one of the bench and scuried away to his Lexus, "Here... Drink it" he came runing with a bottle and hand it to me... "Thanks" I murmured softly and gulped down the water....... There was awkward silence and none of us said a word so I decided to break the ice, "JR, I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier" I apologised and look down.... "I.. I Should be the one saying that" he scratch his head..... "I'm sorry, I should have told you everything" he apologised, "Please forgive me" he looked at me pleadingly, I looked away quickly because he might melt me with his eyes, "ITs okay, Btw, please take me home and explain to my mum that I was out with you" I pleaded him and change the topic..... "Did you call me for that?" he raised a brow...... I nodded, "What if I don't?" he asked.. "Besides I can't lie, you were out by yourself the whole day and now you are scared to go home" he scoffed... I rolled my eyes at him, "If you don't, your apology will be rejected" I smirked.... "Aish.... You know how to threaten me" he sighed in defeat... "Come on" he gestured me to follow him.. I smiled abit as I followed him to his Lexus..... "Now, tell me how I should lie to your mum" he asked as he start his car. ------------------ He took me home and sure enough, my mum was at the door, waiting for me angrily... But she softened when she saw JR, and she actually believed all the lies which I made up for him to cover me just some minutes ago...... After he left, I called him up to thank him but he started cracking his endless jokes so we stayed on the phone for half an hour again... He knows how to make me laugh... I couldn't help but smile at the thought of him..... I laid down on my pillow and recalled about the incident earlier... "Aron, is that really you?" I gazed at the picture taken 2 years ago... My heart hurt looking at it...