chapter 7

My Fiance Was Actually My Online Lover!!
I Froze in my place, I couldn't believe my ears...... I was filled with mixed emotions... Should I be happy or mad at him? JR and Jonghyun are the same person, I should say I was a bit relieved....... He was smiling widely at me as he walk up to me.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Were you suprised?" he smiled, looking so amused.... "Yaah... How could you?" I glared at him.... "You knew it was me, when we were with our mum's?" you asked... He nodded.. . . . . "The first time, I met you online I knew that you were my fiancee my mum used to talk about" he explained.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Then why didn't you tell me if you knew?" I cried. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "I want to surprise you" he said calmly.... I'm so mad that I could explode right now, for some reason I feel like he had played with my feelings, but I calmed myself down, "So much for your surprises, I'm very dissapointed" I murmured glaring at him and walk away... . . . . . . . . . . . "Wait! I'm sorry" he apologised and held my arms.... I stifened and my eyes widened at his sudden touch but my tears were threatening me.... "Let me explain.." he said softly and let go of my hand..... I slowly turned to face him... "I... I don't want to hear it!" I yelled at him with teary eyes and ran away... I think I saw him flinch when I yelled at him.... I can't believe I just broke down infront of him..... But I was so confused with my feelings and emotions, like I said, I am somewhat relieved but mad at him for not telling me the truth this whole time... I wiped a tear and made my way to Ren's house.. Perhaps Ren might lend me his ears. ---------------------- I reached there and press the doorbell and waited for some minute... "Sejin-ah, come in" Ren opened the door for me and I step in, "Your mum and dad?" I asked, "They went to visit my Haelmoni in Busan" he said... "BTW, how did it went?" he asked me with twinkling eye..... "I don't know" I sighed and sat down... Ren frowned and sat beside, "Yaah, is anything wrong? you look troubled" he asked..... I just stare at him and sighed again... He just shook his head at me and went to the kitchen and came out with a glass of orange juice, "Tell me what is troubling you, if its something I can help, I'll try" He hand me the glass... I took it, "Ren, I'm so confuse" I took a sip, "Why?" he look at me anxiously, "I don't know what to do" I pouted at him.... "Aish, you are confusing me" he cried... "For goodness sake, just tell me whats wrong" he pleaded, so I decided to let it out.... I adjusted my seat comfortably on the couch and started... "Its a long story but you see..............", I narrated every single detail to him, from how we met online and how he turned up to be my fiance...... He was listening to me attentively...... "So JR your online lover was Jonghyun your fiance?" he asked... I nodded, "And You ran away from your mum?"........ I nodded again.... "You yelled at him?" he asked wide eyed, to make sure that he heard it correct but I was getting annoyed, "Yaah, Ren I hate repeating the samething again and again..." I said in annoying tone....... He blink at me, "Are you mad at him?" he asked... "Yeah, I guess" I answered without emotions... "But, Isn't that great that he is JR." he look at me, I stare confusely at him.... "You see, if JR is a different person and you met him and fall inlove with him, but you were already engaged to Jonghyun.... And the engagement can NEVER be broken......But you are deeply IN LOVE with JR.... Won't you be in trouble...." he trailed off... I thought for awhile and I hate to admit it, but he was right..... I should be relieved instead, that JR and Jonghyun are the same person... Besides I remembered that I got attracted to Jonghyun when I saw him for the first time...... "Ren, thank you, I now understand what you are trying to say" I gave him a smile... . . . . . . "Very good, I hope nothings bothering you now" he asked.... "N..." I was about to say no, but I noticed through the window that it was already dark and my face fell.... "Ren, how am I supose to go home? My mum will pluck all my hairs out because of what happened earlier" I started panicking and paced up and down infront of him... "Did you mention earlier that your mum wants you to hang out with him?" He asked, I nodded my head vigorously.... "Call him and ask him to drop you home" he calmly said.... "What? Are you crazy.. I can't do that!" I cried.... "Then, there's no other option left, if you just let him take you home and atleast lie and explain to your mother, then you'll be saved if not you'll have to face your mother's wrath" he said in a threatening tone, that makes me flinch..... I looked at him helplessly, "You are right again" I muttered under my breath and dialled JR's no with my shaky hands.