Chapter 10

My Fiance Was Actually My Online Lover!!
~~~~~ Author's Pov ~~~~~ Aron was in the store, picking home accesories and eatables as he and his cousin Minhyun are have a movie night... He took out his purse and hand the credit card to the waitress, * I wish you were still with me * Aron sighed as he looked at the photo he had on his purse. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Thank you" he smiled politely at the waitress. He came out made his way to his Ferari Lamborghini.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Here, hold this" he hand the package to Minhyun and start his car to leave the parking area.... They made their way out and were in the street to leave for Aron's place. . . . . . . . . . . After a few mins, "Weird" Minhyun murmered as his head was turned towards the side mirror. . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Hyung, there's a girl running after us" He shouted in bewilderment.......... "Where?" Aron check the side mirror on his side..... "I didn't see any girl, you must be hallucinating again" he shook his head and continued driving.... But he was looking at the wrong side... . . . . . "I wasn't" Minhyun cried and look at he mirror again... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "I doubt it" Aron remarked ..... . . . . . .. . . . "Oh, she collapsed and someone is helping her out" Minhyun reported again...... "You've got to be kidding me, no one could run such a long distance" Aron rolled his eyes with his gaze fixed on the road................. "Fine, don't believe me" Minhyun grumble and fold his arms and lean back on the seat... Aron chuckled at his childish behavior. ---------------------------------- Hi readers, I have a confession to make.... Well you see, I have to apologise for the format... I'm sure all you might be feeling dizzy reading this story, as there are no paragraphs or spacings.. But I'm writing through my cell phone so I can't fix it.. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm thankful to all of you, who bear with it by subscribing, comenting and reading it.... You are all so kind...! When I get my lappy I'll fixed it, but I'm planing to stop writing till I get it... Please coment and let me know if I should continue or stop..