chapter 12

My Fiance Was Actually My Online Lover!!
"Its here" JR stop nearby a class. . . . "Hope you'll be fine" he added, "Thank You" you smiled. . . . . . . He noded, "I'll be going now, just call me if you are lost again" he gestured and turn around to leave. . . . . "Sure" you held on the door knob. . . . . . . . . . . . . "BTW" he turn his head towards you.... "Welcome to Seoul University, hope to see you around Wifey" he winked.. "Yaah.." you unknowingly scream echoing the hall and made the students stare at you... "Sorry" you murmered and bowed slightly, "I'll get you for that!" you mouthed at JR glaring him and went in.. He shook his head slightly and chuckle at your funny behaviour.. *SHE'S ADORABLE* He turned to his heel and left. ------------------ After the class end, Ren was waiting near the gate for you. He was with Minhyun and another friend. "Bye" you wave at some of your classmates and walk towards Ren. "Wow, she's hot" the other guy remarked earning a glare from Ren. "Baekho, hot doesn't suit her, pretty and adorable does" Minhyun defended and fold his arms.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Hi, Se Jin" Minhyun grinned.. . . ."Hi, guys" you walked upto them. . . . . . ."Se Jin, meet Baekho" Ren nod at Baekho, "Hi, I'm hot Baekho, Nice to meet you" Baekho winked. . . . . . . ."Erm.. Hi, I'm Se Jin" you gave him a weird look.. "So Se Jin, shall we hang out today?" Baekho suddenly wrap an arm around your shoulder making yours eyes widened in shock.. "Yah.. Take your hands off her" Minhyun pushed his hands off... "She's mine" Minhyun pulled you closer to him startling you again.. "No mine" Baekho yanked you away from him.. "H..e..y" you panic helplessly as they tossed you side to side, bickering.. Ren just watched his immature friends amusingly -------------- Suddenly, "What are you doing with my girl?" a voice bommed, startling all of you... You turn around. THERE stood JR with his hands tucked in his pocket and glaring at two of them.. . . . . . ."Jonghyun.." you sighed in relief... You were so happy to see him at that moment... "Sunbaenim!" two of them said in unison and let go of your hands... "Are you all right?" he gave you a concern look.... You nodded.. "Who is he?" Ren whispered to Minhyun. . . . . . . ."Our Sunbaenim, we attend dance school together" Minhyun squeaked.. . . . . . . . . . . "Sunbaenim, how do you know her?" Baekhyo asked... "She is my wifey" JR calmly replied. . . . . . "MWOH" All four of you shouted in unison.. . . . . . . . . . "Yah.. He is lying" you cried.... While Ren gave you a confuse look.. "Aw come on wifey, I know you are shy again" JR grin and wriggle his eyebrow... While you stare at him in disbelieve... "Sunbaenim, are you telling the truth?" Baekho eyed him suspiciously... While Minhyun noded wanting to know the ans. . . . . . . . . . . . "Of course, I am" JR laughed... "Wifey, lets go home" JR held your hands and led you away before you could protest. ------------------ "Sunbaenim" Both of them whined while Ren stare in confusion.. "Whats his name?" Ren asked.. . . . . . . . "Kim Jonghyun" Minhyun answered. . . . . . . . . . . *Kim Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun... I heard that name before* Ren tried to remember, then finally he remembered.. *So he is Han Se Jin's fiance* .......... "See, I told you she's already taken" Ren rolled his eyes at Minhyun, who pouted.