chapter 5

My Fiance Was Actually My Online Lover!!
I FOLDED my arms and lean on my chair and look around, while they were still talking..... I glance back at Jonghyun who was now involved in their conversation..... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I acted uninterested when my mum looked at me but I had my ears open to their conversation..... "Jonghyun-ah, what major are you taking?" my mum asked with interest... "Music, Acting Painting and Business" he answered... *COOL, I THOUGHT* ...... "After he graduated, Jonghyun will look after our business with me" Mrs kim smiled and pat Jonghyun's arms gently. . . . . . . . . "Omo.. That'll be so nice" my mum exclaimed and clasp her hands....... "What major are you taking Se Jin?" Mrs. Kim asked but before I could answer Mrs. Kim's phone ringing, "Excuse me" she apologised and pick it. . . . . . . . . After the call ended she stood up, "I'm sorry I have to leave, some CEO's from Japan are here to discuss on some business matter" She apologised... "Gwenchana, you may go ahead, we will leave too" my mum smiled while I heaved a sigh of relief, ** Finally I'll be free, I was mentally jumping 10 ft high ** ..... "Se Jin, I'm so glad to meet you" Mrs kim smiled at me.... "Me too" I bowed. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Jonghyun-ah, why don't you and Se Jin hang out and get to know eachother?" Mrs. Kim smiled at me and her son.... **NO, THIS can't be hapening! I screamed in my mind and I was about to reject it** ....... But....... "Eunjoo-ah, thats a great idea", my mum answered for both of us, *Great* I thought, I just can't wait to leave and she just did a splendid job again, but I'm disobeying you for I have things to do, I thought to myself remebering JR's text, telling me to let him know when I'm free . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Mrs. Kim, Jonghyun-ssi I'm so sorry but I have things to do so I can't hang out today" I quickly bowed avoiding mum's gaze and ran out of the restuarant.. . . . . . . . I'm sure, I heard my mum yelling at me but I didn't dare to turn back... I ran as fast as my feet could take me and didn't stop till that restaurant was out of sight... --------------------- JR's POV :::- I watched as she quickly ran out, she didn't even look back though her mum was yelling at her..... "Eunjoo-ah, I'm sorry everythings my fault, I forced her against her will to come with me today" her mum apologised in a low tone..... "I never told her about her engagement and I told her only yesterday so she's freaked out and mad at me" Mrs. Han wiped a tear as she said that. . . . . . . "Its Ok, Poor girl, she must be so shocked but don't worry she'll come to accept it" My Mum comforted Mrs. Han. . . . . . . . . . . Now, I understand why she was so grumpy, sad, didnt talk much and iritate her mum back there...... I don't blame her for that... Anyone would be totally freaked out if they were in her place... But I'm thankful to my mum because she had told me that I was already engaged since I was 10.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . We were walking out, JUST THEN I heard my phone vibrating so I pulled it out of my pocket... SE JIN! I grinned and picked it --YOBOSEYO?-- I answered in a normal tone.. . . . . . "J...J R, Are...y..ou busy?" She was panting and I could hardly hear her clearly as she was breathing heavily.... "No... Are you O.k ?" I asked in a concern tone. I know that she had started off for a marathon race but I have to pretend.... "Yeah.... Yeah... I was wondering if you can come" she trailed off breathing heavily....... "Ofc, I can where are you now?" I asked.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Namsan Tower" she answered. . . . . . . . . "EH?" My eyes nearly popped out in shock, thats miles away from here and she actually ran all the way there!! "Wooh.... Okay stay there I'll be there" I said and she hang up.... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I excused myself from them and went out to catch a cab as I didn't bring my car ...... As I made my way there, I was quite nervous and worried at the same time.. Its time to face the truth.. ----------------------------*** THANK YOU, beautiful people for subscribing and reading my lame story.. Keke please coment and leme know how its going, Loveya'll ***