Ch-16

My Fiance Was Actually My Online Lover!!
~~~~ARON'S POV~~~~ I checked my reflection in the mirror for the last time and turn around at Minhyun. He grinned and gave me a thumps up. He was giving me suggestions on what I should wear. I was actually nervous and I could feel my palms getting sweaty. "Relax keep your cool" Minhyun pat my shoulder. I gave him a stare. I was going to meet her soon and there are many things I should say to her but I don't know which one I should say first. I heard that she believed I had betrayed her. But thats not true, I know I have made her suffer enough but tonight, I'm going to tell her everything, beg for forgiveness and I would do anything to get her back. Without her, my life is like a living hell.. All these years I have been living an empty life without her.. I sighed and grab my car keys and head out. "All the Best hyung!" Minhyun hollered at the door.. I smiled a little and head to the park. ---------------------- Aron was the first to reach. He parked his car nearby and head towards one of the nearest benches. He sat down and checked the time, '6:50' he murmered and lean his back on the bench. He tap his fingers on his lap and check the time again "7:00!" His heart thumped. "Is she coming?" he doubted as he didn't saw anyone.. "Please come" he prayed and lean forward burrying his face on his palm. SUDDENLY, "Yah, Ren whats with your suprises I'm at the park" He heard someone yell and he recognised the voice. He slowly turn around and saw you. He could feel his tears welling up out of happiness. He saw you again, the woman he longed to see so much, the reason for all his happiness and the love of his life. He wipe a tear from the corner of his eye and walk noiselessly towards you. Your back faced him while you were busy bickering with Ren through the phone.. "Se Jin" he croaked. You slowly turn around. Your eyes widened and you froze in your place.. "Aron" you said softly as your tears drop down.. "Its me" he said softly and took a step towards you. Your conscience tells you to step back but you froze in your place. The man that makes your life complete was infront of you. You missed him terribly, though he hurted you.. "Se Jin baby, I missed you so much" he cried as he pulled you in a hug.. "Aron.." that word only came out of your mouth.. You were crying but you didn't hug him back.. Your knees were getting wobbly and you wanted to hang on to him for support but you mangae to hold yourself against it.. You remembered what he did to you. You pulled youself away from his embrace and straighten up, he was startled.. "What are you doing here?" you asked rather harshly.. "Se Jin, I'm sorry for what I did to you" He said sofly.. "Liar, you betrayed me" you broke down again.. No matter how hard you tried to be strong, you just can't.. "I know, you have every right to hate me and I can't stop you from that but please forgive me" He pleaded tearfully.. You swallowed hard, it hurts you to see him in tears.. For a moment, You just wanted to hug him and comfort him but you tried not to.. "I'm sorry, I have hurted enough and I don't want to see you again" you murmered tearfully and started to walk off... "Please" you heard him beg. You covered your mouth with your hands and muffled you cries. You don't want to be weak in front of him so you tried to stay strong. You didn't turn around, you just walk on slowly, shedding a gallons of tears.. "Please, I.. beg you" he cried softly. This time, you stop in your track and shut your eyes tight. Without losing a second, he quickly ran towards you and back hugged you. His arms wrapped around you making you lean your back on his chest. "Please.." he cried on your shoulders, you could feel his tears drop down on your collar-bone, which was left bare.. "Please.. Let me explain, I never betrayed you.. I never meant to hurt you, it was so hard for me too" He mumbled tearfuly. He was shaking lightly and you knew he was sobbing.. This time you didn't pull away.. "Forgive me" he cried and held you tighter, You nodded tearfully and held his arms crying along with him.. Its time to listen what he have got to say. Its true you have been through great difficult times and it's hard to forgive him. But you felt that its time to listen to his reason for not making it, that day. After a tearful moment, both of you headed towards a bench to settle down and hear what both of you have got to say.