chapter 1

My Fiance Was Actually My Online Lover!!
~~~~~YOUR POV~~~~~~ ITS Been a week since we had move back to Seoul and we had settle down comfortably. Housings and everything had been arranged by my Uncle, my mums elder brother so we just moved in like we came back from a trip......... I am inlove with everything here. WELL, I haven't met anyone or made any friends yet since I haven't joined University yet... BUT I'm excited because I'll be meeting my online lover soon whom I met a couple of months ago, we would chat online and talk through the phone... HIS Name is JR and I don't know much about him but we had things in common, Like he loves music and dance as much as I do and he believes in love at first sight... AWWWW ! WELL Call me retarded or a fool for loving someone without knowing them BUT his VOICE, his husky voice just had me falling inlove with him... I'm warning you, you will definitely melt just like I do if you listen to his voice...... SO WE exchanged no. right after I landed here and we were making plans to meet tomorrow... GOSH I'M SO EXCITED!! _____________________________________ "Se Jin-ah!" my mum yelled below, as I was writing down my journals in my dairy, "YESS!" I hollered.... "Honey, can you come down there's something we need to discuss" she yell back... "ALLRIGHT, I'm coming" I slamed my dairy closing it and dragged myself downstairs to the living room.... "Sit here" my mum patted a seat next to her, she was looking excited... So I sat down beside here... . . . . "Look at you, you have become a young lady now" she held my hand smiling and flashing her teeth... I just smiled weirdly at her..... "You will soon get married and have kids" she giggled "Ah.. I can't wait to have grandkids" she laughed and shook her head... "What am I thinking" she laughed again as if she found that so amusing as I stare confusely at her not catching a single point of what she was saying.... "Omma what are you talking about?" I asked, She wipe a tear from the corner of her eyes and look at me, "Honey, you see I had a childhood friend, her name is Eunjoo and we were best friends since high school and University...... She got married a year before me and had a son... When you were 2 yrs old, we had to move to the states so we had made a promise" she look at me.... "AND?" I asked......... . . . . . . She continued, "We made a promise that our kids will get married in the future so you've been already engaged to her son, Kim Jonghyun when he is 3 you were 2 yrs old and since both of you are eligible for marriage, you will be married soon" She concluded.. . . . . . . . "WHAT??" I screamed bewildered.... "Honey, don't be too excited you will meet him soon" Omma giggled.. "ANDWAE! Omma are you mad? How can you do that to me?" I was already in tears as I never expected that to happen to me... "Honey, calm down I'm sure you'll like him" she said.. . . . "I'm not getting married" I said angrily. . . "Ha don't be silly" she scoffed.... "AND for that, we will be meeting them tomorrow" She announced.... . . . . "Tommorow?? That can't be happening.. I have plans tomorow" I cried... "Cancel it!" she said cooly.... "NO!" I retorted...... "If you don't" she narrowed her eyes.... She folded her arm and stood up, "No cell phones, no surfing, no browsing, no SHOPPING!" she threatened me emphasising the last word, which I like doing the most...... "You can't possibly do that" I cried exasperated.. . . . . . "Yes, I can" she simply said. . . . . . . . . "And most importantingly, I'll ask your dad to freeze your bank account" She concluded. . .. . . MY eyes widened at it... Before I could complain. . . . . . . . . "Now no more whining, we are meeting them tomorow and thats final" She said and left. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I WAS left stunned and unable to breath a word..... "JR" That word only came out of my mouth.. I was suposed to meet him tomorow.... I was in tears as I wobble up the stairs to my bedroom..... I slamed the door shut and fall down lifelessly on my bed and hug my teddy, crying a litre of tears before falling asleep.