BTS of Musical

Dream High 3 (Love High 2025)

 

FLASHBACKS…

 

Dream High 1 ended at Hye Mi’s 100th Concert where in for the first time the Dream High group gathered again all together despite of their hectic schedules & superstar status 7 years after they debut as a group (except for Sam Dong, who’s been at Grammy Awards in America). While Dream High 2 ended with a Reunion of the main stars at Kirin with a Musical Play presentation. But what happened after they reunited? In DH1 it was year 2018 in DH2 it was year 2020 (but let us assumed that was all happened in year 2018).

 

Ms. Shi: A Dream High musical? (The current School Director of Kirin threw her glare to their Principal)

Mr. Joo: Jin Yoo Jin suggested that to our CEO? What do you think?

Ms. Shi: I don’t like the script, but I think it’s a good idea anyway. But we cannot assure alumni’s may came back? You know they are all busy with their commitments though.

Mr. Joo: That’s what we say so, but Yoo Jin assured he can get Kirin Alumni Stars to be part of this musical.

Ms. Shi: Well then will try if he can bring them back here.

 

“No more worries Seon-saeng-nim, JB & Hae Sung already confirmed to us” says the rock-star teacher of Kirin who’s standing at the door right now.

 

Ms. Shi: JB and Hae Sung?

Yoojin: Ne, JB called me his willing to produced the musical and Hae Sung will be coming back by next week for her upcoming musical here in Korea, and she’s willing to direct the musical play I suggested to her.

Mr. Joo: Wow, Kirin Broadway Director Shin Hae Sung is coming back in Korea? And even willing to direct this musical play in our school, is that it? (Yoojin smiled nodding at him)

Ms. Shi: In that case, we still needed performers.

Mr. Joo: Kirin Rock Star Jin Yoo Jin is with us Directorformer Dream High member Baek Hee is also with us, that’s two performer already, plus JB could perform too, same with Hae Sung.

Yoojin: And I can think Ui Bong& Seul will join too, JB assured me he could arrange Ailee’s schedule as well to be part of the play. Soon Dong coming too (he raised her phone to them telling he got her txt already) and I’ll be meeting with Nana, Hong Joo & Si Woo later.

Ms. Shi: Well then, if Chairman’s already deal with it, I’ll be rooting everything to you Jin Yoo Jin, you can asked Yoon Baek Hee too to help you, maybe she can contact other stars too, but I think she can’t get any other members of Dream High now, Samdong is still in the US and preparing for Grammy Awards, Hye Mi is also busy for her upcoming 100th Concert, Jin Guk is also on his Asian Tour too same with Jason, maybe she can contact Pil Suk-ie. It would be better if we could get Top Stars to perform, since a Broadway Director is directing on it.

Yoojin: (He smiled to Ms. Si) I assured you Director we will be having Top Star at our musical.

Mr. Joo: Aigoo…this man still hasn’t change. Don’t you ever heard Director told lately, Kirin Top Stars are too busy right now, where’s the hell we could get a Top Performer from our alumni’s.

Yoojin: We still have Kirin Queen of Cannes!

Ms. Shi: Queen of Cannes? You mean Rian? But Rian is in U.S too, and I heard she’s been starting filming another movie for the upcoming Cannes Film. She just can’t leave those commitments of hers just only for the musical.

Yoojin: As you said director, leave everything to me. (He smiled on her)

 

For Rian, if she didn’t came back those times she cannot tell if she’s married with Yoojin now. She was just surprised one morning that she got emailed from Yoojin asking her to came back in Korea to be part of the musical play he’s been conducting for. She’s in U.S for about 3 years already, after she leaved Super Idols to pursue her solo activities most especially her acting career. Yoojin didn’t even contacted her after she left Korea, maybe he was mad with her when she didn’t say to him her planned before she go in U.S. Of course she missed him, she missed her best friend, she cannot tell how much she missed him right then when she got that emailed from him. It was said that the musical will be in 2 weeks from now, and most of their friends are part of it too, but they need her. They need famous star Rian for their show. But how she can go for it, her new movie already started filming since last week, she can’t go back to Korea just like that.

 

Maybe it was fate that did everything then, her manager told her the next day that she could have a short vacation for a while as their movie director commits a minor accident and need a rest for a while. The scripts are also been revised, so it was a perfect time for her to take a short vacation in Korea and be part of the musical. (That was the story before the musical reunion happened in KIRIN as what we saw in Dream High 2 ending).

 

On the other side:

 

Baek Hee: Beyonne Yoojin-ah but Pil Suk-ie told me she can’t go to the musical because she have other things to do on that day. Jason will be turning here on the day of the musical, he don’t have time to make it up. Jin Guk-ie is still on his tour as well. Hye Mi-ah also have a tight schedule of her, mostly this time because of her upcoming 100th Concert, and we can’t even have Samdong here, his still in America as we all know.

Yoojin: I understand Baek Hee-ah, I know they can’t make it, but don’t worry, we still have one Top Star on our show.

Baek Hee: Chincha? Who?

Yoojin: (He just smiled to Beak Hee before he speak) My Princess will be here SOON.

Beak Hee: Your princess? (She confusing look him thinking who it was, then she remember who’s the only person Yoojin called My Princess, she smiled to him) You mean, Rian?

Yoojin: (He laugh a little, he knows Baek Hee will knew it) who else?

Baek Hee: Wow…Are you not joking? I mean Rian is filming a new movie now, I don’t think she can make it up with us?

Yoojin: She just can’t refuse me anyway.

Baek Hee: Wae? You’re that too confident huh! Anyway that’s good news.

 

And that’s how goes with it, the musical stage play we saw from DH2 finale was attended by Rian, Hae Sung, JB, Nana, Siwoo, Ui Bong, Hong Joo, Seul, Soon Dong, Ailee & Yoojin itself as KIRIN alumni’s. Baek Hee who was supposed to be part of it whose currently teaching in Kirin too didn’t make it to joined them because of her some commitments for her students affairs.

 

After the MUSICAL:

 

Everyone is cheering their drinks all together as what they expected the MUSICAL PLAY did so well and very success. Rian who was talking with her manager on the phone try to keep distance from her friends.

 

“Arasso, just call me then after all the things have fixed, annyeong!” she sighed after that call.

 

“Wae? Something happened?” Rian immediately look her back when she heard Yoojin was talking to her, she smiled to him. “Ne, my manager have just told me that my movie will re-scheduled to shoot in the next 5-6 months due to some reasons from the staff & scripts” she explained to him while her arms are crossing around her chest.

 

“Does it mean, you didn’t need to go back SOON?” he asked, Rian nodded, “that’s great! I mean you can stay here more longer than what we expect” he smiled to her as he saw Rian smiled him back.

 

“Seems you’re so happy that I am here”, Yoojin step forward to her “Not really!” she squeezed Yoojin cheeks then for him to scream in pain but she immediately release him, “now what?” she look him.

 

“Of course I do! Wae? You don’t miss me? you don’t miss your best friend, your fake boy friend Princess? Arrrgghhh…I didn’t even called you when you’re in America and then you just hit me again after 3 years?” he protests. This time Rian smiled at him without a word, Yoojin then smiled her back, without her permission he grab her & hug. She wrapped her arms around him too and they stayed on that position for about a minute before they pull away.

 

“Hey Princess, why you didn’t even tell me your leaving me 3 years ago huh, aren’t you being unfair with me?” he stared her straight in her eyes.

 

She tried to avoid his gazed but then she stared him too answering, “I just don’t get the right time to tell you about it. But can we just forget that, that was 3 years ago, and we even quite because you don’t even contacted me for 3 years, I’m sending you emailed but no replies, is that a best friends responsibility?”

 

“Hahaha…” Yoojin laugh so hard, “I admit I really felt bad with your sudden disappeared that’s why I didn’t send you replies. Besides I am also busy, you think you’re the only one who have commitments, I am the Rock Star Jin Yoo Jin and at the same time I am teaching here in Kirin”

 

She just smiled to him, Yoojin didn’t still change, and she’s very happy for that. Atleast she still assured she can turn and lean to him at all if things surrounds them goes wrong. That day ends with full of memories they all shared together when they still all in Kirin High. She noticed though JB & Hae Sung wanted to talk both of them they manage not to do so, she don’t know the reason. She & Hae Sung are good friends now, they even exchanges txt msg. in US when Hae Sung finds out she was there. She and JB remains civil friends, but she don’t know Yoojin & Hae Sung, they talk of course, exchanging jokes but behind that she noticed Yoojin was silently looking Hae Sung all the time. She didn’t even sure if Yoojin still can’t let her first love go like that (that’s what all she thought then).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

hope you like it guys....I'll update more if I got more views, subscribers & comments...