When Hyemi get Jealous

Dream High 3 (Love High 2025)

 

Present Time at KIRIN

 

Siwoo: How about our relationship with our in-laws?

Ui Bong: Oh I like that topic. You don’t have any ideas how could I manage to be a good son-in-law to my father-in-law…(Ui Bong stress out after he married Seul Chairman Lee automatically became he’s father-in-law)

Yoojin: At least Chairman Lee isn’t as nagging devil than my mother-in-law (He protests) She always sing out “ohh my poor daughter married an idiot husband” “oh my poor grandchild had an idiot father”

 

Everyone laughed to Yoojins re-in-act, even Rian laugh as well.

 

Rian: My mother loves you dear that’s why she’s only liked that.

Yoojin: Only because I always spending my money to send her abroad for a vacation she wants (He said murmuring)

Ailee: Take to bear it, you choose to marry Rian that’s part of the package (She laugh to Yoojin)

Jason: I’m too lucky to have a good parents-in-law either.

Pil Suk: Same with me. (The happy couple stated)

Nana: You too Baek Hee-ah, how’s life of being the ex-president’s daughter-in-law?

Baek Hee: He’s always supportive for us, whatever Jinguk and me wanted to have (She smiles)

Jinguk: How about you bro? (He looks Samdong) though Mr. Go is still the same? I still remember the days he don’t like us! (He laughs)

Samdong: (He smiles) I remember that. Just like Yoojin, if he had a nagging devil mother-in-law, I had a terror father-in-law as well.

Hyemi: Yah…(She glare to her husband)

Samdong: But what else he can do, his daughter love me so much (He winks to Hyemi)

 

Hyemi just smirks to him.

 

Haesung: I remember guys, does scandals haven’t affects you guys after marriage? In our case it isn’t an issue after we get tied?

JB: Yeah, it’s because we better know each other than they are. (He even put his arms on his wife shoulders)

Hong Joo: Isn’t Hyemi and Samdong is the most favorite of the tabloids here?

Siwoo: What do you expect they’re both A-LISTS of stars, even Rian is a top favorite as well?

Yoojin: No scandals could break us two apart, right honey? (He turned to his wife and winks)

Rian: Unless you cheated me, but I swear I’ll cut everything on you that could make that woman happy! (She glare to him)

Yoojin: It won’t happened even in dreams jagiya, this man is all yours only (He proudly said to his wife)

 

Rian smiles

 

Rian: You’ve got a price tonight.

Yoojin: Chincha? Then let’s go home now (He grin widely)

 

Everyone smiles to them as well, for they’re so casual but too sweet endearment as a couple.

 

Pil Suk: Aigoo, you two are so cute. How you couldn’t be such as sweet as Yoojin jagiya? (She turned to Jason)

Jason: I am, I’m sweeter than him…(He smirk) Aisshh…I can prove that (Then he glare to Yoojin)

 

Everyone laugh again

 

Nana: Hey I remember, (She turned to Hyemi) Hyemi-shi does it true that you news last time that you rushed to KBS studio when you think Samdong had a woman with him because of the rumors?

 

Hyemi hust roll her eyes.

 

Baek Hee: Yeah I remember that, she’s 8 months pregnant with Sam Mi that time (She exclaimed) Am I right Hye Mi-ah?

Jinguk: Wait, that’s the time when Samdong & I guested in Hallyu Show program? (He also remembered)

Rian: So is it true? (She looks Hyemi and Samdong)

 

Hyemi usual didn’t say anything and just continue rolling her eyes while Samdong just smile.

 

Flashback:

 

Hyemi is already 8 months pregnant after she & Samdong get married. She stops all her superstar celebrity duties 3 months ago since it’s already risky for her to work for her career.

 

Scandals are already part of their life. Even just a single actions from them it’s already an issue for the paparazzi’s and it’s always a talk of their fans and anti-fans. Samdong had a MV shoot yesterday and wasn’t be able to come home since he has a TV program to shoot as well this morning. So she left alone at their house with two of their nanny who doing all the chores for them.

 

She’s walking at their garden to exercise herself while checking their small garden who freshen her daily morning. It’s already spring season so the blossoms of the flowers are all fresh and beautiful enough to make you day a good start.

 

“Hye Mi-ah”

 

A familiar voice called her named, she look back and smiles to see her best friend Baek Hee. It’s been a month again after she saw her since Baek Hee is busy too with her teaching duties at Kirin. Baek Hee run to her and give her a hug, she hug her back.

Baek Hee: Aigoo, you look so great even your tummy is too big now? (She smiles to her)

Hyemi: Of course, I’m pretty, what do you expect? (She proudly said)

Baek Hee: Aihh…good morning baby? (She touches a little Hyemi’s tummy to talk the baby)

 

Hyemi smiles

 

Hyemi: So what’s brought you here?

Baek Hee: Nothing, I just want to visit you. Then after that I want to visit Pil Suk as well, to play with Sue Ri and have you heard, she’s pregnant again.

Hyemi: Mwoh? Pil Suk-ie?

Beak Hee: Hmmm…(She nodded) they’re too rushed to give Sue Ri a dongsaeng (She grin)

Hyemi: Krei (She grin) well then it’s still a blessing, so you must hurry up as well. (She teases her)

Baek Hee: Yah, don’t start…(She pouted)

Hyemi: Haha, I still can’t understand why you and Jinguk-ie didn’t want to be tied up.

Baek Hee: It’s our choice; besides it’s too risky if you’re already married.

Hyemi: You’re just getting paranoid; let’s get inside.

 

When they get inside the house, Hyemi called one of their nanny to make a juice and sandwiches for them. Then she and Baek Hee seat on the living room.

 

Beak Hee: Samdong didn’t come home?

Hyemi: As you said, he had MV shoot’s yesterday and he texted me it ended 2:30 A.M this morning, since he still had guesting at Hallyu Show in KBS he just proceeded there.

Baek Hee: Chincha? Jinguk is the show guess as well. (She looks her wrist watched) Oh it’s time already, let’s watched them.

 

Baek Hee got the remote control at the top of the living room table and tuned the TV on in KBS.

 

Baek Hee: Perfect timing…

 

She smile as the show is just about to start, Hyemi just smiles as well as she watching her husband on TV together with other guess on the show.

 

Host: We’re very lucky for today since we’ve got to invite Top Singers of our Country ladies and gentlemen.

 

Baek Hee: Mwoh is that girl groups top visuals behind them Hyemi-ah?

 

She ask her friend, Hyemi turned her sight to the following top visuals among K-Pop girl groups that includes Miss A Suzy, T-ara Jiyeon, SNSD Yoona, 4Minute Hyuna, Kara Hara and fx Sulli.

 

Hyemi: What those witches doing there? (She muttered)

Beak Hee: What? Did you say witch?

Hyemi: Yeah, those es-witches (She grinning her teeth)

 

It takes a while for Baek Hee to understand what Hyemi trying to say.

 

Those girl group’s visuals are all been rumored to her husband Samdong. She understands why since they all popular like them and even the rumors weren’t true it is still hurt her sometimes.

 

On TV

 

Hosts: We’re very lucky to have the most popular singers on our country today ladies and gentlemen. (They started introducing their guess)

 

Then the hosts started to tease their guess to each other countless of the rumors they been linked for the past years. Hyemi started to grinned her teeth, then stand up.

 

Baek Hee: Where you going? (She’s surprised when Hyemi get her coat to go out)

Hyemi: I just want to teach a lesson those witches…(She glare before turning the TV off)

Baek Hee: Yah Hyemi-ah…(She called her and followed)

 

They take taxi going to KBS studio; even Hyemi is 8 months pregnant she walks like she’s not carrying a baby on her tummy. As they arrived at the KBS studio some are disturb by their presence.

 

Baek Hee: Hyemi…(She called her bestfriend) Hyemi…(She’s stopping her)

 

But Hyemi continues to walk going to the studio where her husband is filming. Baek Hee is behind her back until they reached the studio; some staff was surprised when they saw Hyemi and former idol Baek Hee as well.

 

Staff 1: Ms. Hyemi they just finished the filming, they’re at their dressing room already.

 

Said by one staff when Hyemi glare her and raise her eyebrow on her as if she’s asking where is her husband (haha)

 

Hyemi: Thank you.

 

She proceed to the dressing room and without warning she barge the door of the dressing room and all the persons inside the dressing room looks all surprised.

 

Samdong: Hyemi-ah? (He was surprised to see her wife here)

Jinguk: Baek Hee-ah? (He also surprised to see his GF behind Hyemi)

 

Hyemi was a little bit embarrassed to saw only Samdong & Jinguk with their respective hairstylist and their respective assistants insides the dressing room.

 

Samdong come to closer to her wife and give her a kiss on the cheek.

 

Samdong: This is a surprised; you’ve missed me that much? (He smiles to her)

Hyemi: (She’s still a little bit embarrassed) Ani, it’s just that I want to see those witches-es.

Samdong: Mwoh? Witches---

Hyemi: (She cut him off) if you’re done, let’s go home. (Instead she said)

 

Samdong look her in an investigating look then started to giggle.

 

Hyemi: Yah! (She shouted to him) why are you laughing? (She irritated ask)

Samdong: Ani (before he hugs her behind her back) I always like the way you acting like that. Besides the witches had left already. (He whispered to her ears)

Jinguk: Aigoo, you two stop that! You make me feel jealous. (The couple look him up, same with Baek Hee) aren’t you jealous with them honey? (He turns to his GF then hugs her as well)

Baek Hee: Yah, (She tried to stop Jinguk engulfing her but she failed)

 

Jinguk and Baek Hee go home first and Hyemi is left with Samdong, they’re going home also after Samdong finished some discussions with his manager. Along the KBS hallway, some stars greeted them when they passes by, some are complimenting Hyemi with her exceptional beauty even her tummy is too big already.

 

As they get insides Samdong’s car. The smile is still plastered on Samdong’s face that makes Hyemi felt annoyed.

 

Hyemi: Can you please stop that! (She whined to him)

Samdong: Beyonne jagiya but I just can’t stop myself. (He smiles to her)

 

It makes Hyemi felt annoyed more, so she doesn’t talk to him until they reached their home. And immediately go inside their house showing to Samdong that she’s really pissed off.

 

Samdong: Jagiya…(He called her out but Hyemi didn’t turn to him and continue ramping inside their house) you better take care while walking you know it’s very dangerous for you----

Hyemi: Hell do you care! (She shouted back without turning to face him)

 

Samdong just sighs, Hyemi stubbornness still exists from time to time but he don’t care because he loves her the way who Hyemi is even before or now.

 

As he goes inside he found out Hyemi is going upstairs to their room, since she’s pregnant she can’t walk as fast as she can when climbing the stairs, so Samdong catch her up.

 

Samdong: Honey, I said sorry (Hyemi continue to ignore him)

 

As they reached their room, Hyemi closed the door before Samdong could step inside and locked it.

 

Samdong: Yah, Hyemi-ah (He knocks to her) I said sorry already, promise I won’t laugh you anymore.

 

Hyemi open the door of their room and Samdong smiles to her widely.

 

Samdong smiles to her wife who had a blank expression on her face.

 

Samdong: You forgive me already?

 

Instead of answering him, Hyemi throw him a pillow and a blanket.

 

Hyemi: You sleep outside. (Before closing the door again)

Samdong: Aren’t you being too much, I don’t have a sleep for the past 2 days then you want me to get rest outside? (He knocks her again)

Hyemi: Serves your rights! (She shouted back)

Samdong: Yah honey…(He knocks and knocks)

 

Hyemi open the door again and before she could close the door again he already steps inside their bedroom.

 

Hyemi: Get out! (She said to him)

Samdong: Aigoo…I didn’t sleep her for a couple of days and then you’re treating me like this?

 

Hyemi crossed her arms together above her big tummy and move her head at the window don’t want to talk and argue with her husband. Then Samdong steps forward to her and hold her both on her shoulders and face her.

 

Samdong: I’m just happy that’s why I reacted that way. I love the way you get jealous, it’s so cute (He smiles to her)

Hyemi: And you’re happy? (She smirks still annoyed)

Samdong: It’s because, it reminds me how much you love me.

Hyemi: (She chuckle) you dream---

Samdong: Dream? Ah, ah…(He stops her) even you don’t need to get jealous I still love it seeing you acting like that, as you said you trust me right?

Hyemi: You, YES but those witches hell NO!

 

Samdong laugh and laugh again Hyemi get annoyed again.

 

Hyemi: Yah! (She shouted to him)

Samdong: I’m sorry honey. It’s only that your only the one who calling them WITCHES ‘though they are all lovely angels for their fans.

Hyemi: Angels? (She pouted and rolled her eyes)

Samdong: Don’t worry; they’re a good friend, besides they all committed as well and they love their respective boyfriends.

 

Hyemi didn’t said anything and just continue rolling her eyes.

 

Samdong: Aigoo, stop that. I don’t want to see our baby got the version of your stubbornness, right baby (He talks to his baby slightly touching Hyemi’s tummy)

Hyemi: Yah…

Samdong: I’m just kidding…(He smiles to her before he looks up again to her trying to hugs her) so you forgive me now.

Hyemi: (She still hesitated to smiles so she just said) It depends on how you going to please me.

Samdong: Aisshhh…how about this?

 

He closed the distance of their lips for a moment not too passionate but a sweet soft enough kiss to make Hyemi smiles.

 

Hyemi: You’re already forgiven.

 

Samdong smiles and muttered, “if I only know that only a kissed could forgive me I must do it already sooner than this”

 

Hyemi: What did you say? (She turned back to him)

Samdong: Ani, I said I’m hungry, let’s eat first.

 

Then they walk down to the kitchen again before Samdong could get his rest from work.

-----------------

Sorry for the LATE UPDATE guys...

Pls. comment & subscibes (there's only ONE CHAPTER LEFT)

I already wrote the FINALE of this FIC but I will change if I get good ideas from you as well so fell free to COMMENT for the FINAL CHAPTER of this FIC.

Kombawa (pls. also support my other FIC)

* The Truth of Behind the Scenes

* Baby One More Time

* Same Heart

* I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy