FINALE

Dream High 3 (Love High 2025)

FINALE

 

It was a tiring day after they meet all their friends and schoolmates again after several years. They had fun chatting and reminiscing all the memories they had after they left Kirin Arts High School. They got to say goodbye now.

 

Nana and Siwoo who respectively carrying their children already first bid goodbye to all

 

Nana: Nice to see you all again guys, I had fun but we need to go home now.

Siwoo: We hope to see you again soon. Say anyeong to them? (He said to his daughter Hyorin)

Hyorin: Anyeong…(Wave by the child)

 

Everyone wave goodbye to the first family who left.

 

Pil Suk: I think we better to go home too, honey? (She says to Jason when her children starting to feel sleepy already)

Jason: Arasso, gaja? (He turn to his wife and carry his son Louie) bye guys.

 

Haesung and JB next bid goodbye, then Hong Joo, then Ailee. Then Rian and Yoojin, Hyemi and Samdong left together with Jinguk and Baekhee. Only left is Uibong and Seul.

 

----------

 

Rian and Yoojin residence

 

Rian place her daughter Jiyeon on her bed when they arrived since it was asleep already before she go to her twins room where she finds her husband changing their twins clothes. She walks to them and she helps Kyun Jin wear his pajamas as Yoojin is helping Jinwoon.

 

Yoojin: Did you have fun sons?

Jinwoon: Ne appa (exclaim by the youngest on the twin) and you know what appa, omma (He looks to his mother too) Kyunjin like Sam Mi.

Kyunjin: Yah!

Yoojin & Rian: Mwoh? (Both surprise)

Kyungjin: He’s lying omma; it’s not true. (He pouted to her mother)

Rian: (She just smiles) Arasso, you guys sleep now.

 

They help their twin lays on their bed before they proceed to their room, as they close the door. Yoojin put his arms around his wife and smiles.

 

Yoojin: Our twin growing up already.

Rian: Yeah, they even know how to tease each other now. (She smiles too)

 

Minute after they finished changing as well, they now ready to sleep. Yoojin is on their bed already while reading a magazine; Jiyeon is combing her long hair in front of her dresser.

 

Yoojin: Don’t you have schedules tomorrow?

Rian: I only had meeting to Mr. Lee by 3:00 P.M, how about you.

Yoojin: Ani, I don’t have.

 

Rian stand up then walks to their bed. She lay next to him but Yoojin still reading the magazine.

 

Rian: Close it already and turn the lights off, goodnight. (She pulls the blanket half to cover her ready to sleep)

 

Yoojin close the magazine and turn his head to look his wife.

 

Yoojin: What are you doing?

Rian: Of course, I’m sleeping.

Yoojin: Yah, I’ve waited for you in almost an hour already and you’re just going to sleep?

Rian: Wae? (She’s confuse)

Yoojin: (He smiles to her teasingly) didn’t you forget my price earlier?

Rian: (She remember) Oh…that, just forget it.

Yoojin: (He protest) Yah that’s unfair!

 

He moves closer to her and blocks her body with a hug around her staring her very lovely.

 

Rian: Yah Jin Yoo Jin! (But she’s smiling)

Yoojin: Rule # 12, unbroken promise had an equal punishment. (He grin to her leaning touching his nose to her)

Rian: (She smiles) I didn’t even made any promises, but ok since I’m a good wife---(She peck Yoojin lips quickly and then smiles) that’s only the price I’m talking about, goodnight honey. (She turns her head back and closes her eyes)

 

Yoojin just smirk before he smiles not be able to remove his left arms around Rian who’s smiling while closing her eyes already. But instead he moves all his body on her top, Rian open her eyes again looks surprise.

 

Yoojin: I still not feeling sleepy honey, just one round ok? (He pouted to her before leaning closer and started kissing Rian’s neck)

Rian: Yah Jin Yoo Jin! (She trying to stop him but she shut off when Yoojin lips transferred to )

Yoojin: How could I stop if you smell so good honey? (He said between his kisses) I can’t just take off my hands away form my wife who’s figure was so perfect, and ---

Rian: Just shut up and just kiss me.

 

Rian surrendered to him because when Yoojin started to like this already she can’t win over him, and besides she missed him too though they also made love 2 days ago.

 

Yoojin just then widened his smiles to her and continue his work towards his very lovely wifey Rian.

 

----------

 

Meanwhile to Hyemi and Samdong residence

 

Hyemi: Goodnight sweetheart (She bent down to give a goodnight kiss her only daughter)

Samdong: Goodnight my angel…(He kiss his daughter too)

Sam Mi: Goodnight omma, goodnight appa. (She smiles before she closes her eyes)

 

Then Hyemi and Samdong walk to their room then.

 

Samdong: I’m thinking what if we release a new album gathering all Dream High members again? (He suggested to Hyemi as they preparing to sleep)

Hyemi: Isn’t too late to produce that album?

Samdong: I don’t think so, besides most of my fans and yours too still wanted to see Dream High gathering again.

Hyemi: But how could we do that? Pil Suk-ie is 6 months pregnant, if we do release it after she gives birth that time Baek Hee is already 7 months pregnant; we should just plan that after they give birth.

 

She lay down already.

 

Samdong: Arasso. (He lay next to her and hugs Hyemi) honey hasn’t you thought about what our friends said earlier?

Hyemi: About what?

Samdong: (He smiles to her) about giving Sam Mi-shi a dongsaeng.

Hyemi: (She turn her head to Samdong immediately still surprised) oh, w-well (She seat up again)

Samdong: Sam Mi is turning 6 already, I just thought --- (He scratching his head a little) oh well? (He just shrug his shoulders, he just leave it to Hyemi then)

 

He knows the atmosphere sudden change, thought they married for a couple of years already, they sometimes feeling awkward when talking like this. Since they are both busy with their career, it often and rare cases on their part to made love if they had time for each other. But it’s only normal for them after then they loving each more when someone on their part feeling shy about it, besides after then they also forget the awkwardness when they started making love.

 

Hyemi: Actually she asks me about it quit often. (She looks to Samdong) you think?

Samdong: As much as I want to grant it for Sam Mi, I want to grant it if it’s your wish too honey? Don’t force yourself if you’re not ready.

Hyemi: How about you? (Instead she ask) I never ask your own desire for it? Beyonne, do I’m a selfish wife?

Samdong: Of course not! We both decided for it, don’t you remember, it’s for Sam Mi too and for our career as well.

Hyemi: Yeah, but tell me the truth Samdong-ah, do you want to have another baby? I want to know your own desire and just forget me this time?

Samdong: (He sighs) Arasso, of course I love to have another angel for us but ---

Hyemi: Then I’m ready. (She cut her husband from saying anything)

Samdong: Mwoh? Honey did I says ---

Hyemi: I wanted too, not only for Sam Mi, but I wanted too besides you also wish for it right? I just want you to be happy; same goes for Sam Mi.

Samdong: (He approach her wife closer, Hyemi lean her head to his chest as he hugs her) I love you more than anything in this world Hyemi-ah, and if that makes you happy, let’s try.

 

Hyemi looks up to him and she smiles a little before Samdong caress her cheeks and pull her closer engulfing his right hand around her neck, he reach out for Hyemi and kiss.

 

Hyemi welcome her husband lips and responds lovingly. They kissed more passionately making the atmosphere much hotter. She feels Samdong’s left hand find its way to run inside her shirt upward. When his hand finds her and presses it gently she moaned and hugs Samdong tighter.

 

Samdong break the kiss and stare her seductively and lovingly. He helps Hyemi lay down as he prepare himself on her top, he presses his mouth again on hers deepening more when they heard a small sounds from the door. They stop kissing when they turned their head on the door only to find Sam Mi is their holding her big bear innocently staring to them.

 

Hyemi immediately push Samdong away from her top and seats up.

 

Hyemi: H-honey (Referring to her daughter) Aren’t you asleep? (As she seats up) come here…(She gesture her to come closer though she also feels shy after their daughter finds them on that situation)

 

Sam Mi walks to them silently transferring her looks from her mother to her father. Samdong who still shock as well, but manage to help her daughter jump up to their bed and Sam Mi seat between them confuse.

 

Hyemi and Samdong exchanging looks nervously both feel ashamed to their own daughter. After for seconds of staring her parents, Sam Mi speak

 

Sam Mi: Appa? (She looks to Samdong) you’re hurting omma? (She looks anger)

Samdong: Ani baby, I’m not hurting your omma.

Sam Mi: Then why you’re on her top?

Hyemi: No baby, appa just helping---(She don’t even know how to explain it to their daughter) he’s not hurting me, arasso?

Samdong: Yes baby, how could I hurt your omma if app love you both so much. (He smiles to her daughter but still feeling awkward)

Sam Mi: (She finally smiles) arasso, omma, appa, saranhae-yo!

Hyemi & Samdong: We love you too baby. (They hug their daughter together)

 

Then Sam Mi lay down to their bed.

 

Sam Mi: It’s ok for me to sleep here omma, appa?

 

Hyemi and Samdong look each other before both awkwardly smiles to their daughter.

 

Hyemi: Of course, baby! (She lay next to her daughter giving her a kiss on her cheek)

 

Sam Mi giggles, then, Samdong lays besides them so only he and Hyemi exchanging looks like talking “it’s really a good timing for them”.

 

Their family happily sleeps together that night.

 

----------

 

5 months after

 

Jason and Pil Suk hold their newborn baby a party for its 100 days. Pil Suk gave birth for another baby girl 3 months ago and they named it Sulli, of course all their friends are present at the party. This is again the Kirin Stars gathered after the alumni last time. As their children playing after the small celebration, the Kirin Stars unite in one long table and eat together.

 

Hyemi and Rian helps Pil Suk to prepare for the desserts to be serves at the kitchen.

 

Rian: Aisshhh…how could the boys didn’t help us. (She protest)

Pil Suk: Haha (She laugh) Just let them enjoy for a moment Rian.

Hyemi: Did you prepare all of this Pil Suk-ie?

Pil Suk: Of course! (She proudly says)

Rian: Aigoo, no wonder Jason is so crazy over you.

Pil Suk: Your husbands too guys. (She laughs)

 

Rian and Hyemi laugh as well, then Hyemi notice one unopen container foods nearby.

 

Hyemi: What’s this? (She opens it and find its Bulgogi) oh that’s smell.

 

Hyemi don’t like the smell of the food so as she feels her stomach is in trouble, she run immediately to lavatory.

 

Pil Suk: Yah Hyemi-ah, are you okay?

 

Pil Suk looks her so worried; Rian’s too. Then Rian comes to open Bulgogi and smells it then she get a spoon to taste it.

 

Rian: Hmmm…the smell is good and it taste good too, what’s wrong with this Hyemi-ah? (Then she realize) Omo, are you pregnant? (Her eyes widen)

 

Pil Suk was surprised too, while Hyemi is confused.

 

Hyemi: I don’t know (She’s not sure)

Pil Suk: Wait, I have pregnancy kit at my room. (She gets it)

 

Minutes after, Hyemi goes out from the bathroom holding the test kit, Rian and Pil Suk immediately get the kit to find out the result. Then Rian and Pil Suk scream together.

 

Rian: It’s positive, congratulation Hyemi-ah. (She’s very happy)

Pil Suk: I’m so happy for you friend; finally Sam Mi could have a dongsaeng already.

Rian: So are you going to tell it to Samdong already? (She’s excited as well)

 

Hyemi, Rian and Pil Suk go out with a smile on their faces after the good news.

 

Siwoo: Wow desserts!

JB: My favorites.

Nana: What take you guys so long?

Ailee: Seems your happy too (She notice)

Pil Suk: Oh well, we just got good news.

Jason: Chincha? What’s the good news then?

Yoojin: Yah, don’t tell me your doing another Hollywood movie? (He frowns to Rian; he won’t allow Rian do films anymore in Hollywood)

Rian: Yah pabo, it’s not it. (She smacks her husband)

Jinguk: So what’s the good news then?

 

Hyemi just silently turn her head to Samdong gesturing him she wanted to whisper something. Samdong lean his ear to Hyemi nearer.

 

Hyemi: Honey Sam Mi-shi will have a dongsaeng soon. (Samdong look to him surprised, then Hyemi smiles before she whispered to him again) yes, I’m pregnant.

 

Samdong face that looks unbelievable brightened then.

 

Samdong: Chincha? (He smiles, Hyemi nodded smiling before he hugs Hyemi)

 

Ui Bong: Hey what’s going on?

Haesung: Yah you guys, making us tense too.

Rian: Sam Mi having a dongsaeng soon. (She announce to everyone)

All (except Pil Suk): Mwoh? Chinca?

 

Both Hyemi and Samdong smiles and nod

 

Everyone all cheers for joy and started congratulating them. When Baek Hee started to feel pain inside her stomach, Jinguk notice his wife who seat down again looking in pain.

 

Jinguk: Are you ok?

Baek Hee: Honey…the pain is getting worse already…(She even breath deeply)

 

Jinguk is alarm worried to his wife.

 

Ailee: What’s going on guys? Baek Hee-ah gwaenchana?

Seul: She doesn’t look good. (She immediately approach Baek Hee)

 

Everyone’s attentions turn to Baek Hee now.

 

Nana: (She looks Baek Hee too) Yah, are you in labor already?

Rian: Pali pali, you guys hurry and send Baek Hee-ah on hospital now.

Baek Hee: Aahhh! (She scream in pain)

 

Jinguk immediately carry his wife then with the help of Samdong and Yoojin they drove right away to the hospital along with Hyemi and Rian.

 

Jinguk: Just hold it for a while jagiya. (His started to panic as well)

Baek Hee: (She almost crying in pain) I can’t take it anymore…aahhh!

Hyemi: It’s ok Beak Hee-ah, that’s just normal, just hold on, arasso?

 

They arrived at the hospital just on time and nurses immediately send Baek Hee at the delivery room. Jinguk was there all the time with Baek Hee, joining her in their most precious moment welcoming their first ever baby.

 

Baek Hee: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh……(She final scream then a cry of new born baby follow)

Doctor: It’s a healthy baby boy. (She smiles to the couple)

 

Baek Hee almost cried and Jinguk too before he kissed Baek Hee on her forehead after successfully giving birth.

 

At Pil Suk and Jason home

 

Jason: Chincha? Arasso (He smiles after he got call from Samdong)

Pil Suk: So what happen, did Baek Hee really on labor? (She ask her husband)

Jason: It’s a baby boy guys.

All: Chincha? (Looks all surprised and happy)

Haesung: Wow, Jinguk-ie must be so happy now.

JB: I hope we got one too soon. (He put his arms around Haesung shoulders)

Ailee: OMG, I can’t believe all this things happened in just one day.

Seul: As you said (She nodded)

Ui Bong: Aren’t you jealous with them babe? (He hugs Seul but Seul just elbow him)

Hong Joo: (He laugh to Ui Bong) Poor bro…hahaha.

Siwoo: This might be the best day for all of us, don’t you think?

Nana: Krei.

 

Then Siwoon just back hugs Nana, they so happy for their friends as well.

 

----------

 

After Baek Hee been transferred to a private room already, Hyemi and Samdong arrived to the room. Samdong let Hyemi got check up as well to confirm the good news they had that day too, and they found out Hyemi is really 6 weeks pregnant.

 

Then Rian and Yoojin arrived as well who go back and get their children at Pil Suk’s and Jason home and taking Sam Mi as well to Hyemi and Samdong.

 

Samdong: Thanks for taking Sam Mi guys with you.

Rian: It’s ok, that’s only a small thing you know.

 

Then a nurse arrives together with Jinguk and Baek Hee new angel.

 

Rian: Aigoo, he’s so cute.

Baek Hee: He really looks like you honey. (She turn to Jinguk)

Jinguk: That’s better then, now Jason wasn’t be able to nob me again. I had my own baby now. (He smiles)

 

Samdong who carrying Sam Mi

 

Samdong: Sam Mi-shi, you want to have a dongsaeng right? (Sam Mi nodded) omma is carrying your dongsaeng already. (Sam Mi consciously look them she don’t understand)

Hyemi: She’ll understand it soon. (She just smiles to Samdong and Sam Mi)

 

Yoojin who carrying his daughter Jiyeon too walks to Rian who helping her twins peeling oranges, Jiyeon open her arms around to Rian wanting to be carried by her mother so Rian get her daughter from Yoojin.

 

Yoojin: I think we must give Jiyeon a dongsaeng too soon honey. (He winks to Rian)

Rian: Hahaha (She laugh fake before she steps her husband in foot, even their twins laugh).

 

The day ENDS

 

Jinguk and Baek Hee happily welcomed their much-awaited baby who will complete their family.

 

Pil Suk and Jason are still happily lives with their 5 kids already, Sulli who just celebratd her 100 days today.

 

Nana and Siwoo are both happy and contented with their son and daughter.

 

Ui Bong and Seul living with their 3 kids as well.

 

Haesung and JB are also happy with their two little girls.

 

Ailee got a boyfriend again, while Hong Joo and Soondong starting dating already.

 

Meanwhile Rian and Yoojin still awake that night talking it was a long, tiring but very beautiful day for all of them.

 

Yoojin: Could you get a check up too earlier?

Rian: Wae?

Yoojin: Aren’t you pregnant too?

Rian: Yah I’m not! (She hits Yoojin with their pillow)

 

And they continue teasing each other the whole night. For Rian and Yoojin if God’s well to give them another baby they welcome it all by heart, if not they happy with their twin and one baby girl already.

 

Yoojin: (He position on Rian’s top again) Let’s try making another twin honey!

Rian: Yah! I’m tired aren’t you?

 

And they continue laughing and giggling.

 

While Samdong and Hyemi happily staring their Sam Mi who peacefully sleeping already

 

Samdong: I hope she will grow healthy and beautiful just like you honey.

Hyemi: I just hope she grow up as sweet and as patient as you. (While slightly brushing the hair of their daughter)

Samdong: I hope our 2nd baby would be a boy this time.

Hyemi: I’m hoping too.

Samdong: I love you.

Hyemi: I love you too.

 

Then they kiss before lays down to sleep.

 

-END-

 

I hope you enjoy this FIC guys:

 

Don’t forget to COMMENT please.

 

I’ll be making another version in the future (this is how I love Dream High 1 & 2 so much)

 

Pls. also check my other FIC.

* Baby One More Time

* I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy

* The Truth of BTS

* Same Heart

 

KOMBAWA