G-Minor Couple First Kiss

Dream High 3 (Love High 2025)

Chapter 8 & 9 are based on Gehrel "Romeo N Juliet" Fanfiction

I just edited it and added some scenes...thanks again Gehrel...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

BACK TO THE PRESENT TOPIC

 

Baek Hee: Then what about you Yoojin, Rian is an actress and she is oblige to shoot kissing scenes, don’t you feel jealous on it?

Rian: He is! (She immediately answered)

Yoojin: Yah, I’m not, why would I?

Rian: Aishhh, then why you didn’t watch my kissing scenes?

Yoojin: You want me to punch all your leading man? (Everyone laugh again)

Ailee: But I’m still curious with your first kiss together? You know, those lovey dovey moments when you are pretending couples are all true? How does it started anyway? When did it happen?

Rian: (She look Yoojin first, not so sure if she wanted to share that to their friends but then she said) It happened here in KIRIN.

Nana: What you mean? When were still students here?

RIan: (Nodding) During our graduation.

 

Flashback

 

Clad in her graduation robes, she found herself, trying to get away from the crowd. While the others opted to go out and celebrate, she wanted sometime alone. She needed a moment alone, away from her peers. Aimlessly wandering around, until she realized that she remained rooted to a spot, staring at the view of the town. Feeling her legs wearing, she decided to take a seat.

Due to Super Idol competitions, the school decided to speed up the graduation ceremony and most seniors participated (forced) the ceremony, despite not really graduating until next month. With each senior being called out to the stage, arrayed in their respective robes, went to take their diploma certificates from the principal via the director until the line of seniors began to thin out.

When the parents had left, the seniors and teachers went to their respective dormitories, the auditorium had grown silent and the remaining seniors were the former Super Idols contestants. JB suggested that they celebrate at the nearest restaurant on two grounds; one to host Shin Haesung’s farewell party and the second was to celebrate the end of their brutal rivalry and the beginning of a good friendship. They cheered on the idea and went out, except Rian who claimed that she would be with them in a while after she gets her head sorted out.

Life’s funny. She actually won the competition, thanks to the lyrics provided by him, that impossible rock star wannabe. She may have modified a little, but that was just a minor modification. They actually made a good team. Maybe, if this Super Idol doesn’t work out, she could try her hand and form a duet with him. If he refused, she could either try blackmailing (after all, she still has those embarrassing photographs) or recruit him as her lyricist, JB as a composer and go solo. 

Rian glanced briefly at the lower ground, seeing her friends leaving the school grounds to head to a Japanese restaurant. A small smile formed on her lips as she took note of the happiness written on their faces. She counted about eight heads; they were missing a head. “Ha, maybe that idiot locked himself in the toilet again. Teacher Yang would rescue him in- she gazed at the school clock. –five minutes.” The smile on her face faded the instant she thought of him. She absentmindedly gave her robes a stare.

It made her felt a little guilty for winning. She encouraged JB to perform (so did Haesung and that stupid rocker) and proved to himself that he could no longer dance like he used to, in front of a live audience. Besides that, that foolish rocker fulfilled his promise to make her win this competition, another reason for her to feel guilty.

“Why the hangdog look? You looked like you’re constipated,” chimed a voice, and Rian could sense a snicker formed on the person’s face. She yelped in surprised and turned to see a grinning Yoo Jin. “Yah, Jin Yoo Jin, what did I tell you about sneaking around?” she cried, glared at the young man.

“Err, nothing?” He replied, quickly making his way to her seat. He leaned forward, placing his arms on the rail beams and cast his eyes briefly at the scenic view before staring at Rian. “Why aren’t you joining them?”

“I don’t feel like I’m up for it, tonight. Why aren’t you at the party? They actually threw the party so that you can hang out with the shorty’s before we start the Super Idol training. And Shin Haesung is going to the States for a long time, you shouldn’t let a time like this to go on waste.”

“I have something planned for Haesung later after she returns. Maybe, it will get her to like me better than that arrogant brat,” he simply returned, before joining her and taking a seat next to her. She sighed at his idiocy before giving a snort, “Good luck with that. JB has a certain kind of charm that you clearly lacked off. Trust me, I know. I’ve been down the road before.” “Now, tell me the real reason why you are here and don’t say that you’re tired. I know idols, generally, have higher stamina than us, mere mortals.”

She did not take her brown eyes off from the view, switching her sights from various places such as the playground to the skyscrapers. “It’s nothing, really. Just that I never had the chance to properly thank you for helping me to win the competition,” she simply said.

Yoo Jin raised a brow, then remembered the fact he had allowed her to take a look at his notebook of lyrics and gave the rights to one of his lyrics. “Oh, that. Glad that you noticed. Come on don’t tell me that’s all. I can sense your bluff and you are a lousy actress. Make sure you get that fix and your princess complex,” he smirked at her, earning a slap on the shoulder from her. They simultaneously gazed at the scenic view (with Yoo Jin rubbing his shoulder and Rian smirking, victoriously).

“Have you ever thought about how your life would turn out to be when you grow up?” she spoke first. He nodded, “A couple of times. Mostly, I thought I would be famous by the time I reached my teen years. But when everything started to fall apart, being famous didn’t fit the kind of future I wanted.”

“That’s why you refused the offer to join Super Idol?” She inquired, giving him a sidelong glance.

“That. And I want to make rock music, not some kind of pop, techno or electronic music which all idols are into these days.” A grin slowly crept into his handsome face as he turned to face her.

“All I wanted to be was an actress. Singing, I thought, was the stepping-stone to my dreams. We don’t need to discuss what happened after I became a member of HershE. Back then, singing was just a hobby.”

“Then pursue acting. It is simple as that. I promised to catch all any variety, drama or films that showcased you as main or supporting actress. Maybe, in the near future, I’ll invite you to my first rock concert and get you front row seats, VIP style, just like the way you liked it to be.”

“If you hire the best acting coach, just maybe that being a Hollywood actress is not impossible, provided that you actually learned how to speak English properly,” he chimed, helpfully.

“It better be front row seats, not front row seats behind the VIPs,” she threatened him, playfully.

“You, promise me that you’ll get a guy who really deserved you and treat you like you are his queen. Not some kind of JB version 2.0. I have faith in you; I know you can do better than that jerk.”

“Besides, you lacked of the certain charm that Haesung has,” he added as an afterthought, jokingly.

“Touché.  I promise that as long as you promise me to gain the courage to ask her out for a real date once she finished her studies in the states. Understand?”

“Yes, mother. Also, even if we are 35 and still single, you and I do not hook up but find someone else for us to hook up,” he held his pinky finger up and she hooked hers into his and shook it. They both laughed at each other.

“I have a feeling that Sondong might continue with her shamanism as a way to live,” chimed Yoo Jin, picturing Sondong harassing some pedestrians near her stall (on the sidewalk of the school), predicting their futures with mixed results.

“Yeah, that is already happening now. How about Ui Bong?” she questioned. “Either he becomes a choreographer for some idol groups or he is recruited to be backup dancer for someone famous,” finished Yoo Jin. Rian can certainly see that happening and inquired, “Do you think Seul will follow his path or he will take hers?”

“Wearing the pants in the relationship seemed to be Seul. Safe to say that he will follow hers. Whatever she decides to be, maybe he has a shot being a gangster henchman.” They both laughed at the ridiculous scenarios they placed each of their friends in the near future. By the end of their laughing sessions (they laughed so hard that she nearly cried from laughing and his jaws hurt), they turned to face each other concurrently, leaving an inch of gap between their faces.

Without any warning, he leaned forward and pecked her lips. When they pulled their lips apart, at least one of them had widened their eyes in surprise and the other seemed to be appalled with his own actions.

“Let’s just pretend like that never happened,” he said, awkwardly, scratching his thick dark hair, despite not having any itch and a loop side, gauche smile on his face. Clearly, embarrassed with the sudden turn of events.

“Yeah, you’re absolutely right,” she replied, trying to stifle a laugh from escaping her lips. He began to walk away from her, after telling her to get back inside since it was getting late and cold – fearing that without supervision she might trip and fell of the platform.

“Make sure you behave when I’m not around. Can you at least do that?” she called out, seeing his back facing her. He swiftly turned around, grinning like nothing had happened (like the kiss did not take place at all), “You make sure you get that upgrade on your attitude,” he shot back. As he paced away from the former HershE member, he touched his lips lightly before beaming like an idiot, “So, that’s how girls taste. Not bad. I wonder how Haesung would taste be?” he muttered, to no one in particular.

Somehow, she found the sudden kiss unexpected and hilarious. But she was not going to deny that she did not enjoy his embarrassment, reaction to his shocking action and the act of him kissing her. Just maybe, he has a future as a good kisser. After all, she knew first hand that he had the potential.