Parting Again? Part 1

Dream High 3 (Love High 2025)

 

Back in Reality

 

Siwoo: Actually there’s no perfect honeymoon, if you know guys it was also disaster on our part. (Nana just laugh a little)

Haesung: Wae?

Nana: Only because we only end slept after our wedding.

Pil Suk: You have you’re period? (Nana nodded)

All: Aishh…

Baek Hee: But we must all agree that the best proposal ever happened was the one with Hyemi and Samdong, right guys.

Haesung: Yeah right, who will forget that proposal, witnessed by the whole world.

 

Flashback

 

It was a cold night and Hyemi was still awake though it was already past 2 a.m. She’s lying at her bed and once in a while checking her phone, but there’s no any signal of message or miss call there, and for a minute her phone beep for a message came from her manager, saying “We did it Hyemi! See you at the office tom!” She smiles widely, she’s very happy at this moment, she wasn’t sure if she still could sleep now after this good news she received.

 

The next day, at the main office of White Entertainment, Hyemi had a meeting with her manger and to the representatives of EMG. The meeting last for about an hour, a minute before the meeting end she received msg. from Samdong saying, “I’m going to pick you, don’t leave yet, I’ll be there in 30 min.” She smiled replying to him she will be waiting for him & she had good news to him.

 

The meeting ended, “Hyemi-shi are you going to home now? “ “I am not sure Mr. Choi, Samdong is picking me up, he’ll be here in 30 min.” she answered “ I see, then see you later, don’t forget you have a night interview in Star Date at 7:00 p.m ok?” “Arasso”, she responds happily.

 

She’s walking at the hallway going at the company’s coffee shop to wait Samdong there. When she got along at the hallway Rian, “Oh Hyemi!” Rian smiles widely to her, “Oh hi Rian, are you alone? Where’s Yoojin?” Rian face frowns “that jerk is out of the universe right now, so don’t mentioned him” Hyemi just smile “you two fight, I guess? But your boyfriend was so protective and very cared to you, I wonder now what’s the reason for you to upset with him” Rian then smile to her (of course, that time Hyemi didn’t know Rian & Yoojin relationship was FAKE) “he’s the worst boyfriend ever Hyemi-shi if I tell you!” Hyemi just giggle, “anyway are you going to meet the EMG representatives right now? They’re at the conference hall” “I see, I’m going then first Hyemi, Mr. Jones txt me he have something important to tell me about my re-scheduled movie, see you next time” Rian hurried leaving as Hyemi turned back to go too but before she reached the left turn of the hallway, Samddong was already there, widely smiling to her, she responds a wide smile to him too.

 

“You’re fast, where have you been?” she asked, “Well, Mr. Howard meet me in a breakfast meeting then afterward I headed here since I found out EMG was here and you had meeting with them, so what’s it all about?” “I’ll tell you later, but now let’s eat first I’m already starving” she pulled Samdong as they held to each other hands going to the nearer restaurant.

 

“So what’s it now?” Samdong ask as Hyemi is zipping her drinks then his beautiful girlfriend stared her & smile, “they want me to do a full album to be released in western market” Samdong face surprised & smiled “Chincha?” Hyemi nodded smiling to him “so from now on, we can go to U.S & back here together from time to time” this time Samdong’s smiling face fade a little, Hyemi caught it curiously ask him “Wae?” “When will be the recording will start?” instead Samdong ask again, “They said, If I signed the contract immediately, the recording will start a week after then” Hyemi answered. “How long will it take?” Samdong still asking seriously, “Well, it depend, since they want to release the album immediately after the recording, so I’ll be busy with promotions too, more or less ayear then”, this time Samdong sigh.

 

Hyemi then curiously ask him, “Wae? Something wrong, asre you not happy I can go with you in U.S now?” “Of course I am, I’m very happy Hyemi, only that…” “Only what?” she asked. Then Samdong grab her both hands with his too and stared her directly in eyes “I’ll be doing an album here too and my concerts where all scheduled here and in Asia too starting next week” Hyemi keep in silent, started to feel tears in her eyes “does it mean, you’ll be staying here in Korea now for a long time and I’m the one who’s going to U.S? Hah…ha…ha” she said almost whispered & laugh a little awkward, “Hyemi…” Samdong said softly and immediately seated next to her when he saw tears starting to flow in Hyemi’s eyes now, but she wipe them all immediately & tried to hold her tears, looking Samdong who face is so worried to her “Why our fate is so unfair Samdong-ah?” she asked, Samdong just hug her & whispered “I don’t know, maybe this is not yet the right time, let’s patiently wait that day” “Until when? When?” she cried on his chest as Samdong is continually comforting her.

 

The next day, Samdong, Jinguk, & Jason went on a night bar to hang out. Of course, since they are famous they have a private room for them to chat on.

 

Jinguk: So when was the day? Just tell us what to do bro. (He looks Samdong)

Jason: Hey, what are we going to do? (He ask the two)

Samdong: I think, this isn’t the time yet.

Jinguk: Wae? Something happened?

Jason: Hey, hey, hey, what you guys have been talking about? I don’t get you, you know!

Samdong just put his hands on his pocket trying to get something from it, a small black box & place it in the center table. Jason eyes then widen.

 

Jason: You mean, you’re proposing to Hyemi?

Jinguk: Aish…this man, of course! What does ring all about then? Wae? Don’t you give Pilsuk-ie an engagement ring before?

Jason: Who tell you, I wasn’t, of course I did! May I see? (He grabs the ring box to open it & saw this)

 

Jason: Wow bro! This is so expensive. You brought this in U.S?

Samdong: In Paris.

Jason: Paris? Does is it mean, this ring was with you almost a year now?

Samdong: How do you know, it’s been a year now?

Jason: Heeh…your last concert in Paris happened last year and you’ve not been there from these past months, that’s how I guess it’s been year already. But why until now you still didn’t give it to Hyemi?

Jinguk: That’s what we’re talking a while ago that you didn’t get it (He scoff Jason before he look Samdong) So, now bro, tell us did something had happened again that you need to postponed your proposal again?

Samdong: (He sighed & look to the two) Hyemi is going to U.S next week and she will be staying there for a year to record & release a full album under EMG.

Jason: Chincha? That’s good news, but what’s the problem?

Samdong: My schedules activities for this year will be here in Korea & Asia not in U.S. (He continued, that made Jason & Jinguk faces frowns)

Jason: What a wonderful fate! And now Hyemi is the one who’s going when the time you’ll be staying here…(He shakes his head)

Jinguk: Hey bro, do you really want to happen this? It’s been 9, I mean almost 10 years already. You leave her for about 7 years, for past 2 years you left, she left, and now another year again? Aren’t you two tired?

Samdong: We are! But this is for Hyemi’s dreams too. She let me take mine I just want her to grab her too.

Jinguk: But what about your future together, you even tell me that she is your dream more than anything in this world. Do you allow this bull fate to separate both of you again?

Jason: Jinguk has a point bro, don’t let fate win over this time again, 7 years was enough. Make your move now.

 

At Jason & Pil Suk Home, Hyemi & Baek Hee was there to visit Pil Suk, who’s now 9 months pregnant already to her 1st baby, and as what the boys talking at the bar, Hyemi also shared to her girl friends their situation right now.

 

Pilsuk: What? And now, you’re the one who will leave? (Hyemi nodded)

Baek Hee: Hyemi are you sure you really want this to happen?

Hyemi: (She sigh) I don’t know, I need to choose again. Nine years ago between Samdong & his dreams, though it breaks my heart letting him go I’ll never regret that I’ll send him go and let his all dreams came true. But this time I have to choose between him & my dreams, it made me sick this time.

Baek Hee: (She holds Hyemi right hand) We cannot tell you what to do Hyemi, all we can say is let your both mind and heart decide, if your staying here with him or you’ll need to wait another year again.

Pilsuk: Baek Hee is right Hyemi; let both your mind & heart decide together this time. Since we know your mind telling you to choose your dream but your heart is screaming not to go…50-50 again, just like how you decide between debuting here in Korea instead going in U.S with your father & Hyesung 9 years ago.

Hyemi: Thank you guys, thanks you for listening and giving this advices to me right now. Promise I’ll think it better. (She smiled awkwardly as she noticed Pil Suk look in pain from time to time) Wae? Pil Suk-ie, are you ok?

Baek Hee: (Who look Pil Suk too) Wae? Something is pain?

Pil Suk: (She’s now starting to catch her breath as the pain is getting worst from his womb) Girls, I think I am giving birth this time.

Hyemi & Baek Hee: Mwoh??? (Both in panic and they immediately stand up to help Pil Suk)

Hyemi: Can you walk Pil Suk-ie? (Pil Suk nodded as she help her standing to go outside & ride on car as they need to go in hospital now, Baek Hee is the one who drive as Hyemi is beside Pil Suk as she dialing Jason’s number but almost 5 times already but Jason didn’t answered the call) Holy crap to that man! Where’s the hell he is right now leaving you in this situation. (Hyemi’s temper is rising again)

Pil Suk: He txt me he’ll be meeting with Jinguk & Samdong a while ago…(She answered Hyemi even the pain from her stomach became worst)

Baek Hee: then try to contact Jinguk or Samdong, Hyemi.

Pil Suk: Aaaahhhh…(She scream in pain, making Hyemi & Baek Hee more worried now)

Baek Hee: Hold on Pil Suk-kie, don’t give birth here, we’re there in 5 minutes just hold on! (She shouted while driving)

Hyemi: just relax Pil Suk, please calm yourself…it is really that pain? (As she look P.S face are all wet with sweat now so she wipe her face and hold her hands tighter as if it helps her friend relieve in pain)

Pil Suk: I’m ok Hyemi-ah, I can handle this pain, just try to contact Jason now please…

 

Hyemi then dialed her phone again, this time to Samdong’s number…

 

At the bar:

 

Phone Ringing (TOUCH by Miss A as the Ringtone)

 

My_Hyemi calling…(Phone screen registered)

 

Samdong: Yoboseyo?

Hyemi: Samdong-ah, are you with Jason now?

Samdong: Jason? Hmmm…Wae?

Hyemi: Just tell that jerk that Pil Suk is giving birth right now, we’re on our way to hospital, arasso.

Samdong: Arasso, we’ll be there! (Worried face now)

Jinguk: Is that Hyemi?

Samdong: Jason, Pil Suk is giving birth now, let’s go now!

Jason: What??? (This time he look his phone, 5 missed calls & a txt msg. from Hyemi) Oh !

 

They all run to hospital.

 

While Hyemi, Baek Hee & Pil Suk already arrived at hospital, the nurses & doctor immediately approach them & Pil Suk is been sent to Delivery Room, leaving Hyemi & Baek Hee to wait outside. While Jason, Jin Guk & Samdong were stock in the middle of traffic.

 

Jason: Oh ……!!!

Samdong: Calm down bro, it didn’t help lessen the traffic even you shout it there (Samdong look him at the mirror as Jason is seating back seat, Jin Guk is the one who’s driving)

Jinguk: Samdong is right bro; your temper is helpless.

Jason:I just can’t control it guys, my wife is giving birth, I should be at her side right now but this damn traffic, oh !

Samdong: We’ll be there, just be patient.

 

At the hospital, outside delivery room, Hyemi & Baek Hee are both tense as well, Hyemi is walking from one corner to another, while Baek Hee is seating tense as well making her legs topping & shaking. After 45 minutes, the boys had arrived, catching their breath running to the delivery room.

 

Jason: Where’s Pil Suk-ie? (He ask though he still catching his breathe)

Baek Hee: She’s inside.

Hyemi: Why you guys are late, and you Jason…(She didn’t finished what she supposed to say & scold Jason as the doctor come out)

Jinguk: How’s our friend?

Doctor: (She smile) She’s fine, who’s the husband? (He’s eyes were transferring to Jason, Jinguk & Samdong)

Jason: I am doctor, how about the baby?

Doctor: (She smile to him then take his hand for a shake) Congratulations, it’s a healthy baby girl.

 

All of them smile, but of course Jason is the happiest man right now, then even saw Jason’s eyes are a little teared.

 

Jason: Can I see them now?

Doctor: Of course, they’re just preparing your wife so she can transfer to a private room, and for your baby they’re cleaning her right now so we can send her to nursery, later we will send her to you because she still needs first treatments before a feeding.

Jason: Ok, (then he already entered to DR leaving his friends outside)

Jinguk: Thank you doc.

Doctor: It’s our duty; I may leave now.

Baek Hee: Wow…I still can’t believe Pil Suk-ie is a mother now. I can’t wait to see her baby.

Hyemi: Me too

Samdong: Have you guys have already eaten? (Hyemi shakes her head) Then let’s eat first, let’s buy Pil Suk-ie foods too.

 

Everybody agreed before they left all together. After an hour, they all back to hospital and go directly to Pil Suk room. They arrived at the room finding Jason besides Pil Suk, Jason is busy serving her lovable wife all she needs those moments, their friends didn’t hide their smiled entering the room in a teasing tone.

 

Jinguk: So how’s the newly mother now?

Pil Suk: (She smiles to her friends) I’m fine; thank you guys.

Baek Hee: We brought you fruits, eat this, you need this, arasso?

 

Hyemi seat on the vacant couch at the room, while Baek Hee arrange the fruits on a tray as the two boys still standing besides Pil Suk bed, then the doctor came in.

 

Doctor: Excuse me, everyone well I’m just checking Pil Suk-ie for a while (they give way to Dr. Lee as she’s checking up Pil Suk conditions, a minute then)

Jason: Is there’s anything wrong with my wife doctor?

Doctor: Ani, she’s fine, anyway the nurse will bring your baby her a minute then, you just need to give her a feed ok.

Pil Suk: Neh, but I don’t know what to do then…

Doctor: Don’t worry there’s a nurse will help you anyway.

Pil Suk: Neh,

Doctor: I’ll go then.

Jason: Thanks doc.

 

As the doctor come out, two nurses entered the room carrying a baby.

 

Baek Hee: Awww…she’s so cute!

 

The nurse give the baby to Pil Suk whose smiles had already plastered on her face, same with Jason as their eyes intensely looking to their new angel.

 

Baek Hee, Jin Guk & Samdong move closer to Pil Suk bed as Jason is seating beside her wife’s bed, Hyemi is silently watching them behind smiling as they all busy complimenting to the baby. They can’t control themselves touching the baby, in which Jason try to be annoyed…

 

Jason: Yah…yah..yah…don’t touch her! (He warned Jinguk)

Jinguk: So selfish to this man! All right I know that’s your baby but I tell you I can have mine too, so don’t you ever touch my babies too (He act annoyed too)

Jason: That’s too far to happen, unless Baek Hee is already pregnant.

Baek Hee: Yah! I’m not.

Jason: Then for now, it was all in your dream Jinguk-ie…(He smiles like a devil)

Jinguk: Aishhh…

Pil Suk: Hey Hyemi-ah, you don’t want to see Sue Ri, you’re the one who help me choosing her name right?

 

Hyemi then smiled to her before she step to Pil Suk bed, she smiled as she watched the baby on Pil Suk’s arms.

 

Pil Suk: You want to carry her?

Jason: Yah? (Hyemi just look him, and then Jason smiles to her) I’m just kidding of course you can hold my baby, we’re friends…(He grin)

Hyemi: (She get baby Sue Ri at Pil Suk arms and widely smiling to her) She looks like an angel…I just hope she grow up like you Pil Suk-ie not a copy cut of Jason’s manners…(She scoff, in order for everyone to giggle)

Jason: Yah, your manners is the worst from all of us here---

Pil Suk: Yah! Stop teasing Hyemi you’re worst than her. (She slaps Jason a little on his arm)

Jason: Huh?

Baek Hee: You look good to be a mother Hyemi-ah…(Instead she said)

Hyemi: Am I? Maybe because, I grow up taking good care and raising Hyesung-ie.

Pil Suk: I can’t wait for the day seeing you & Baek Hee-ah holding your own babies too…(Then she look Jinguk & Samdong teasingly)

Baek Hee: That would happen but not now…

 

Hyemi just don’t answered & busy holding and staring the baby, Samdong just keeping in silence as he intensely looking Hyemi holding Pil Suk’s baby…

 

Samdong’s POV: If we could have one too soon…but how? Yeah right, marriage but she’s leaving…I don’t want her to choose again this time, not again.

 

After an hour, Jinguk & Baek Hee had left first, then after a minutes as Pil Suk-ie parents had arrived Samdong & Hyemi left too. They were now at the car, Samdong drive silently as Hyemi is also keeping in silence as they headed to her house. Hyemi is closing her eyes pretending she’s sleeping, she don’t know what to say to Samdong right now, her heart & her mind is still debating for another decision she need to choose. They reached her home.

 

Samdong: We’re here…Hyemi…(He silently waking her up)

Hyemi: (She open her eyes) Ow…(but she avoid her gazed from her boyfriend) I have to go now, you may go then too, and I know you’re tired already, goodnight! (Then she give him a goodnight kiss on his lips, it was just a peck)

Samdong; (He smiled to her a little but he stops Hyemi getting out from the car) Hyemi…(He called her, grabbing her left hand, then Hyemi look to him)

Hyemi: Oh…(She wonders what’s it on Samdong’s face, do he have something to say, she thought)

Samdong: (After thinking everything while he’s driving he comes to a final decision, he sigh deeply before he grab something from his pocket, making Hyemi’s eyes widened when she saw what is it, not be able to blink her eyes whose staring intensely to a box thing he’s holding) I wanted to give this to you in a special place, in a very romantic place on a very special day…but I think I can’t wait any longer, I can’t even breath right now Hyemi to think I’ll be losing you again (He open the box) Will you please stay with me forever from now on? Will you be my music forever, will you be dreams, and will you be my life? (He paused) Hyemi…will you marry me?

 

This times Hyemi whose still in shock can’t stop her tears falling down to her face.

 

Samdong: I know this proposal will just make you hard more to decide to stay or leave, but I just don’t know what to do now if we’ll be seperated again. I just don’t want to lose you again Hyemi and if you still decide to go I just want to be sure that I can’t lose you no more; that you’re mine. That everything to you is mine, and I am also with you, the only one in your heart, in your mind, in your world. I’ll let you go to make those dreams come true but please be Mrs. Song Sam Dong first? (He takes the ring and put it on the ring finger of Hyemi)

Hyemi: (She just staring to Samdong all the time and letting her tears flow away on her face, she still sniffing after he put the ring on her finger before she stared to him again nodding) Hmmm…I’ll be Mrs. Song Sam Dong, of course I wanted to be your wife and be your world. But then are you sure to wait for me again?

Samdong: Saranghae Hyemi…and I just want you to be happy that’s why I’m sending you for your dreams. And this ring will just sealed my worries in sending you again, that will remind both of us that we own each other. (Then he smiles to her awkwardly) Funny right? I’m afraid you’ll find other man there forgotten me, that’s why I am securing that you only belong with me. (hyemi smiles then, and they wipe those tears on her face) Saranghae…Wo Ai Ni, Te Amo, Ai Shi Teru, Je t’aime, Mahal Kita, I Love You.

Hyemi: (She laugh a little) I can’t speak all those words, but still it answered the same, na do saranghae. (Samdong just smiled to her and lean forward to close their gap, he kissed her smoothly and she responds to him)