Part 2...

Dream High 3 (Love High 2025)

 

The next following days Samdong was been busy preparing for her upcoming concert in Seoul, while Hyemi was busy too attending her schedules and preparing for her western market activities & projects. A week after, Pil Suk had been discharge already at the hospital, Baek Hee & Jinguk were been busy preparing for a welcome party for Pil Suk & Jason and to their baby Sue Ri at their home, that was only the time again they gathered after Pil Suk had given birth last week.

 

Pil Suk: Wow guys…you did it for us?

Jinguk: These were all Baek Hee ideas.

Jason: We’re touch, did you see it baby (He played to her daughter who’s innocently staring in no particular while on his arm)

Pil Suk: Yah…she can’t see yet…(she slap Jason a little) this weird guy, aigoo!

Samdong: Let’s eat all eat now! Come on guys!

Pil Suk: Let’s put Sue Ri first on the crib (She told Jason before they all sat up on the dinning table, where in Hyemi was already there, who sets up the foods)

 

When they all set ups to eat, Jason noticed the ring on Hyemi’s finger in which his eyes widened.

 

Jason: That’s the ring! (He points out to Hyemi)

All: Huh? (And all look to the direction where Jason point out. Pil Suk & Baek Hee eyes widened in shock, Jin Guk reaction was the same with Jason. Samdong just smiled, Hyemi hide her hands from everyone.

Jason: (He look Samdong) Isn’t that the ring you present to us last week? (Samdong just smiles)

Jinguk: Finally bro, after one year of keeping that ring on you, you finally gave it to the real owner!

Hyemi: (She look Samdong after hearing Jinguk said but before she could ask anything Pil Suk & Baek Hee already nag her, getting her hand to see the ring) Yah! What you guys are doing?

Baek Hee: Let us see…wow! So beautiful (She exclaimed) it looks perfect on your finger Hyemi…I’m so happy for you bestfriend (She hug her tightly)

Pil Suk: Me too…(they hug Hyemi in which she looks happy but in annoyed facial expression…haha SAME Hyemi asusual) Congrats guys, but when was the wedding? (Hyemi & Sadong just exchanging looks)

Samdong: Next year.

Jason: What??? (Even BH, PS & JG look Hyemi & Samdong confused)

Hyemi: (She cleared her troat) the foods are getting cold let’s eat first.

 

Instead she suggested avoiding the questioning looks from their friends. Then the four remember the situation of the two; Hyemi was intended to go to US and Samdong will be staying in Korea, now they know and understand why the two maybe planned to be married a year after; so it’s cleared enough that the two decided to wait another year again. After dinner, Pil Suk, Baek Hee, & Hyemi are the one who washed the dishes; the 3 boys were at the living room. Baek Hee is the one who washing the dishes, hyemi is the one who wiping the dishes & arranging on the rack, and they don’t allowed Pil Suk to help them do anything so the later was just there seriously staring at Hyemi.

 

Pil Suk: Hyemi wae?

Hyemi: What wae?

Pil Suk: You’re still living? (Hyemi didn’t answer) What about Samdong? (Even Baek Hee look to HM too)

Hyemi: I already said my yes in marrying him, what else you want me to do?

Pil Suk: You’re status just change only from being a Girlfriend to Fiancé, you’re still not his wife, why you need to wait anothey year?

Baek Hee: Yeah Hyemi, do you still need to go?

Hyemi: Samdong want me to take my dreams; he just want to sure I’ll be back with him that’s why he offer marriage.

Baek Hee: That’s Samdong’s decision then, he wants you to achieve all your dreams that’s why even he will wait another year again he let you because he loves you, but what about your own decision?

 

Hyemi didn’t answer, she just blank staring the engagement ring Samdong gave to her on her ring finger.

 

Jinguk: So when was Hyemi will leave?

Samdong: This Friday.

Jason: (His eyes widened again) What? on the day of your concert? (SD nodded)

Jinguk: It’s already final?

Samdong: (He nodded again) I want her to be happy, so I let her take that dream.

Jason: She will be happier if you’re with her.

Jinguk: Don’t let her go bro…(SD just sigh)

 

Thursday Evening

 

Hyesung: (She open the door) Oppa?

Samdong: (He smiles to her) Annyeong Hyesung-ie?

Hyesung: She’s upstairs, come in! (She said to Samdong opening the door widely to let him in, and then she called out Hyemi) Unnie…Samdong oppa is here…(then she turn to SD again) I guess she’s fixing her things; instead you should go to her room oppa.

 

Samdong just nodded to Hyesung before he went to Hyemi’s room, he entered the room and the first thing he saw are the two luggage besides Hyemi’s bed (POV: She’s ready to go) then hyemi go out from her bathroom surprised to see him.

 

Hyemi: Oh-Samdong-ah?

Samdong: (He smiles a little) you’re really ready to go?

Hyemi: I’ve just finished fixing everything…(She look her luggage before she look SD again)

Samdong: Can I sleep here?

Hyemi: Mwoh? (Almost whisper)

Samdong: You’re living tomorrow, and it’s my concert too, I can’t send you at the airport, that’s why I’m here right now.

Hyemi: (She nodded) Yah I know (before she sigh and step forward to go to her dresser but Samdong block her nad give her a hug) Samdong-ah?

Samdong: (He wrap his arms around Hyemi tightly) I’m going to miss you…(He whisper to her ears)

Hyemi: (She wrap her arms around him too) me too…can you promise to visit me there?

Samdong: I promise.

 

They stayed on that position for a while before pulling away. Samdong sleep there that night (don’t think anything guys, he just only sleep there) but Hyemi couldn’t sleep so well, she turn back to face Samdong who’s peacefully sleeping already on her side, Hyemi stared her boyfriend, she touch his eyebrows softly, then touch his nose, she even touching his lips too with her pointing finger, then she smile. This is the very first time she be able to stare Samdong’s face freely. She remember the first time their eyes meet…

 

…He change so much in terms of looks, that’s all because of her. The first time she saw him crying because of her…

 

She also can’t forget the first time she saw the PAIN in his eyes…

 

The times she can’t be able to look at him straight in the eyes…

 

Those smiling face and sparking eyes when his happy…

 

All she wanted is to see his face everyday, just always this near, just close like this.

 

Hyemi: Do I really need to go? (She ask almost whisper, but how could he answer her when he’s sleeping, so she just sigh and touch Samdong’s face again softly, before she lean to him closer to give him a quick peck on his lips) Saranghae…(She last whisper before closing her eyes to sleep)

 

Then she felt Samdong move to hug her closer, and she just let him, she even put her hands on him to make those embrace more closer.

 

Samdong’s POV: He’s awake all this time. He felt how Hyemi touches his eyebrows, nose, face & lips. Even when she says, “Do I really need to go?” he heard it but still he pretended sleeping. He felt the kiss Hyemi gave him, and the last word she said “Saranghae”. He really wanted to answer her, to tell her NOT TO GO, but he still control himself not to, he will be a selfish boyfriend if he do that, it’s Hyemi’s dream to be an international artist, all he wanted are all the best for Hyemi. So he just move to hug her and try to avoid answering her, because he might ask her not to leave him and to stay with him forever.

 

The next morning after breakfast Samdong then said his goodbye to his beloved fiancé. They held each other waists as they walk to the front door.

Samdong: Are you sure you don’t want me to send you at the airport? (Then they stop as they reach the door)

Hyemi: (She shakes her head) Aniyo, I don’t want to be the reason you can’t make it on time on your concert. The whole nation will hate me if their beloved K can’t make it on time to their much-awaited concert of the year. (She try smiling to him although her heart is breaking again, same feeling she felt 9 yrs. ago when Samdong is the one leaving to America)

Samdong: (He sigh try to smiles too then he face Hyemi) If I had time, I’ll be there (Hyemi nodded to him, then they stared each other eyes for a minute) I’ll miss you (This time as much Hyemi hold her tears not to escape she failed, but she immediately wipe it away, Samdong held her face with his both hands wiping those some residue of tears on her face by his thumb) We’ll survive this…(His tears flow too this time) Just always remember I love you…

 

Hyemi nodded as her tears continue to flow, Samdong is in tears too but still manage to smile to her, they lean to each other closer to give each other one goodbye kiss, full of love, and the pain of parting again.

 

Samdong’s Concert

 

30 minutes before the concert will start…

 

Jinguk: You didn’t send her?

Samdong: If I do, I’m not here…and I may just stop her…

Jason: (He sigh) you must stop her, but you didn’t; anyway good luck bro the concert is sold out…(Samdong just then smiles a little)

 

At airport

 

Baek Hee: (She hug her best friend) I’ll miss you…

Hyemi: Ara, me too, you take care Hyesung-ie huh? (Hyesung can’t go with her in U.S and to their father because she’s already in her 3rd Grade in High School at Kirin)

Hyesung: Unnie…do you really need to go? You’re already popular why you need to go in U.S then?

Hyemi: I don’t know…krei, I’ll go now, just said my goodbye at Pil Suk-ie, Beak Hee-ah…and you Hyesung-ie be good girl at your Beak Hee-ah unnie, arasso?

 

Then they heard the live broadcasts of the Most Awaited Concert of K tonight. Hyemi just smiles try not to fall her tears again. She’s stronger than this, she looks the ring on her finger…and then they heard the broadcaster saying…

 

Broadcaster: Today is the most awaited concert of the year, Korea’s First and Only Grammy Awardee K is performing tonight to the thousands of fans here in World Cup Stadium. Earlier we had given a chance to interview K, and this is what he said…

 

Samdong: (On screen being interview) Unfortunately I want to cancel this event tonight, but because of the most important person in my life I am here right now?

Reporter: But why you want to cancel this event?

Samdong: (He just smile) That’s not important for now, but my fans must be grateful that the reason why I want to cancel this event is the one who also asked me to be here right now.

Reporter 2: Is it Go Hye Mi? We heard tonight she’s been flying to U.S for her international debut? Are you going back to US after this concert, since Hyemi was already there?

Reporter 3: We heard you have an Asian Tour after this concert? Does it mean Hyemi and you are in long-distance relationship again?

Reporter 4: Is Hyemi will come back soon?

 

And so on questions…

 

The concert started, fans are all in wild when Samdong appeared on stage. He started the concert with a song and dance number, then, followed by numerous pop songs as well. In the middle of the concert, Samdong stand on stage waving and smiling to his thousands of fans, Mr. Kang, Ms. Shi (Mrs. Kang now), Mr. Yang, Mr. Ma, Ms. Kang (Mrs. Ma now), Mrs. Song (his mother), Jinguk, and Jason was there too (Pil Suk is not there because she just given birth last week), then he saw Baek Hee with Go Hye Sung arrived and set next to Jinguk, he saw Baek Hee whispered something to Jinguk that made his friend to smile (they manage to come after sending Hyemi at the airport, he thought).

 

Samdong: Thank you everyone for coming tonight. 9 years ago I never expected to stand on this stage with you right now, but there’s a young brat who just came to my life and introduce me to discover music. Actually I don’t dream to be a star, but because of that young brat I am now standing in front of you. She’s the reason why I am here right now, she starts all the music to me, and unfortunately she’s my music. Without here music is plain, no justice, no harmony…but still she didn’t give up, she didn’t let me down the music without here, you know why? Because she cares all of you…she just want me to stand here in front of you not to be on her sides though she also needs me, that’s how she loves you all (audience applauded). My next song is the very first composition I’ve ever made…hope you like it…

 

The chords started…(this is the “MAYBE” version from episode 6 of Dream high 1)

 

Samdong started to sing…

 

chagaun gaseumi eoneusae jogeumssik

noga naeryeonna bwa niga deureowasseo

geurigo nado mollae nae gaseumeul chaewosseo

eonjenbuteoinga jibe doraomyeon

neoreul tteoolligo inneun nae moseubeul

bomyeonseo nae mam soge niga inneun geol arasseo

 

Maybe you’re the one

Maybe eojjeomyeon

eojjeomyeon niga

naega gidarin banjjogingeonji

 

Then a familiar voice came in and sing to him together, he look around and his eyes widen to saw Hyemi walking towards him singing…(Please listen to the version Samdong & Hyemi sing this song in Dream High episode 6, during the imagination of Samdong that Hyemi is singing with him. In this scene they used the same version of that episode)

 

(Hyemi part)

Maybe it is true

eonjena neomu

gakkai isseoseo mollasseonnabwa

Baby I’m in love with you

 

neomu neutjin anhatgil

ijeya kkaedareun nae mam badajugil

 

(Samdong part)

neutge aratjiman ijeya aratjiman

 

(Hyemi & Samdong)

i maeumeun jeoldae heundeulliji anha

 

Maybe it is true

eonjena neomu (eonjena neomu)

gakkai isseoseo mollasseonnabwa

 

Baby I’m in love with you

 

Then they stop, but still the music chords continue, Hyemi is smiling to him, Samdong can’t believe Hyemi is here, she don’t leave? The audience were all in silence too, just want to her what they’re talking, since Samdong don’t know what to say, Hyemi then broke the silence…

 

Hyemi: Didn’t you promise to sing this song with me? Not with anyone or even singing alone?

Samdong: (He finally smiles but his mouth is still a bit open) your flight has been cancelled? (Instead he ask)

Hyemi: (She shakes her head) Ani, I just decided not to go…wae, are you not happy?

Samdong: (His voice is cracking) Of course I am…but wae?

Hyemi: You said I’m your music, so they can’t hear music with you without me right? So I am here to be your music so your fans will hear music from you. And besides you’re my hope, and this…(She raise her ring finger; in which the audience gasps) I can’t wait another year…(She looks the audience for a while) you love K right? (She ask the audience and the crowd scream) You heard them? But I don’t love K…(she pause) because I love Song Sam Dong…(she smiles) you’re now my dreams Samdong-ah, not the U.S market, that’s why I’m staying.

Samdong: (He then immediately pull Hyemi for a big hug; she hug him back as the audience cheering for them) you’re my dream too Hyemi, without you everything is nothing. You’re my music, and I am your hope, Mrs. Song? (He whispered to her ears)

Hyemi: (She release him for a hug and her eyebrows rise looking to him) Mrs. Song? We’re not yet married…

Samdong: Then let’s get married now since you already said your yes to me right?

Hyemi: Mwoh?

Samdong: We make vow now, in front of the world that your mine and I’m yours…I, Song Sam Dong promised to love the girl only named Go Hye Mi in sickness and in health till death do us part.

Hyemi: (She smiles) you’re crazy…

Samdong: Yes I’m crazy; crazy over you…(then he stare her sincerely) will you now stay with me forever?

Hyemi: Now you’re proposing again? Didn’t I say yes already?

Samdong: Because I love you in every second, in every minute, in every hour, everyday…you’re my life Hyemi…

Hyemi: (She tear in happiness) Na-do-saranghae…

 

Then Samdong smiles before leaning to her and they shared a very sweet kiss in front of everyone. Audience got wild when they kiss, their friends and former teachers clapping, even Beak Hee and her sister Hye Sung are in tears too, very happy for them.

 

Fans 1: I’m so jealous to Hyemi…

Fans 2: I’m jealous to Samdong…

Fans 3: They perfect for each other…

Fans 4: They deserve to be happy…