Babies Name

Dream High 3 (Love High 2025)

 

BACK IN KIRIN

 

Pil Suk: Awww…I’m so touch with your story guys, it’s so romantic…don’t they honey? (She looks to Jason)

Haesung: The first time I saw Rian & Yoojin together I told myself that they really a good match…

JB: We’re just the reasons why they meet and fall in love; so you guys must be thankful with us.

Yoojin: Saying thank you to the first love of my wife? You’re kidding me bro…I will never do that! (He jokes to him)

Rian: You must be thankful he broke my heart that’s why I found you dear…(She turn to her husband)

Yoojin: My sincere thankful to you JB-shi…(He playfully grin)

 

Everyone laugh

 

Ailee; It’s so fun how you guys talking this old days as if nothings happened…(She smiles)

Nana: It’s because we’re old enough to understands things that happened in the past way better than we’re still in High School.

Ui Bong: Platonic Love, First Love to True Love all of that things I only experienced with my Seul-ie baby…

All: weeehhh….

Seul: He’s so crazy over me…(She shakes her head)

Siwoo: As you said…(He laugh) Anyway guys…(He look Jinguk and Baek Hee) have you thought already a name?

 

The couple looks each other first before look to everyone together shakes their head.

 

Jason: Chincha? How about Bruce Lee? (He’s kidding to Jinguk)

Pil Suk: Yah pabo…(She slap Jason a little) hey Hyemi-shi you’re good in picking names…don’t you guys know Hyemi gave our eldest Sue Ri a name.

All (except to the first season casts): Chincha?

Pil Suk: (She nodded) so do you have in your mind? (She look to Hyemi who brushing the hair of her daughter)

Hyemi: (She stops brushing the hair of Sam Mi and think) Hmmm…Jin Hee is the best choice; whether it is a girl or boy Jin Hee is a good one.

Baek Hee: I like it…it’s our name too right Hyemi-ah? (Hyemi smiles her too) don’t you like it honey?

Jinguk: It’s better than Bruce Lee…

 

Everyone laugh again, Jason just rolled his eyes.

Samdong: How about you Yoojin, are you the one who named your children or Rian?

Yoojin: Their no freedom of speech on me…(Rian just smiles)

 

FLASHBACK

 

In the rock star’s mind was that the weather during his honeymoon would be always shiny and bright, allowing him and his new bride to spend their precious vacation days doing something productive, such as going fishing on a luxurious yacht or even a walk in the beach.

 

He had predicted before they left the church in that blasted rental car that every day Rian would drag him into doing all the things that romantic couples go for these days (thanks to the influence by her addiction to drama). Of course, he cannot wait to do all those things and he was very excited to be doing real romantic things (finally) with someone he loved dearly.

 

Okay, so he had fibbed a little. When they first stepped into the cabin, he wished that for just one day, there would be a hail storm, or a blizzard (or anything- even a hail of frogs) hit the area so that he could spend the rest of the day inside the cabin, exploring and maybe, sleeping.

 

Unfortunately that was not the case. For the last three days, Rian had dragged him out from the bed to visit a strawberry farm near the country side, threatened him into having a picnic at the beach to catch the sunset and bribed him into having a wine-tasting event (which meant he tasted the wine and relayed it back to her on the taste)

His heart jumped for joy when he heard the thunder hammered the area and sounds of heavy downpour. He immediately jolted up into a sitting position, pumped his fist into the air and yelled, “Yes! My dream came true!”

 

This had attracted Rian’s attention, who emerged out from the bathroom, already dressed in her finest outdoor outfit. “Why are you so happy?” she snarled at her husband and crossed her arms, huffing. “We already planned to go fishing, remember? Now, our plans are ruined. Damn rain and thunder!” she bellowed at her husband.

 

Yoo Jin’s excitement melted away when Rian glared at him. “What? Now you think this is my fault?” he shot back, appalled by his wife’s accusatory glance. She snapped, “Well, you wished for this! Didn’t you?”

 

After letting out a rumble of frustration, she shrieked at him, giving him the evil eye as she returned to the bathroom, “I’m going to change back into my pyjamas. Just sleep!” She stomped loudly into the bathroom and slammed the door closed.

 

“Yah, you don’t need to slam the door! This is not our house, you know!” Yoo Jin hollered, afraid that any damages would be billed to him. A response came from the bathroom, somewhere along the lines of “What do I care? I’ll slam the door if I wish, too and there’s nothing you can do about it!”

 

Yoo Jin sighed. He hoped that Rian’s anger would subside by the time he wakes up from this nap. After changing back into her pyjamas, Rian slipped into the massive (comfortable) bed, pretending to accidentally kick Yoo Jin as she tried to make herself comfortable on the bed.

 

If only the torture had stopped there. Without missing a beat, she cranked the volume to maximum and turned the channel to catch a marathon of JB’s music videos (yes, JB recently decided to emerge in the industry as a solo artist), much to Yoo Jin’s annoyance.

 

It was clear to Yoo Jin that she was not going to allow him to sleep or nap peacefully. In the end, he sat upright and joined her to catch the marathon. Occasionally, interrupting Rian’s focus by complaining (he does not whine) that the lighting in the music video was not right, the dance looked weird, and JB’s voice was not suitable for this kind of song, the song was too upbeat among others.

 

He had no idea how their petty argument on the music video suddenly took a turn to a topic of baby names. “I think Lee Jin is a nice name. A combination of your surname and my surname,” Rian replied, without taking her eyes off from the television.

 

“Lee Jin? Nah, too plain. Can’t you find something different? Something like Yoo Hyuk?” the rock star answered.  

 

“Why not Lee Jin? Yoo Hyuk? No, I don’t want to name my child Yoo Hyuk. It sounds so dorky and unattractive. Lee Jin has a nice ring to it. If our child wants to join the entertainment industry, he could always get a stage name like I did,” she protested, as if she had read his mind.

 

Less than a minute, they were in each other throats, regarding on the names. She hollered at him for his poor choices of name, “You got to be kidding me? Bung Hyun? That is like putting a life-time feel-free-to-bully-me-because-of-my-name sentence on the poor kid. No!”

Yoo Jin shot back, “Kyung Jin? No! We are not going to name our son after your favourite comedian! That guy is plain weird.”

 

“Well, at least he is smart! Not a common fool like you!” she spat. Yoo Jin gasped in horror before he responded, “Me? A common fool? What if he turned out to be unfortunate in terms of his looks?

 

Knowing your love for pretty things, do you think you can handle that? Guess what? You can’t handle the truth!”

 

“Have you even thought of a name if the baby’s a girl?” she tried to counter him, by jumping to a different aspect of the same topic.

 

“Y-yes, w-well sort of. S-seohyun,” he stammered. Her eyes widened with surprise and rage. The look on her face was equivalent to a woman scorned. “What? Hell no,” she screeched. “Seohyun? We are not going to name our daughter after your celebrity crush-

 

“She’s a much better choice than your favourite comedian. Seohyun is a well-mannered, sophisticated and elegant woman who knows how to charm the opposite gender!” He fumed with irritation.

 

“No, I still don’t like it” she crossed her arms together and pouted. They continue debating, Yoojin then think again “what if we choose among top visuals named---“ “Jiyeon!” Rian said, Yoojin smiles “oh well T-ara Jiyeon is my crush as well, I like it…” he grin Rian just rolled her eyes.

 

“It’s settled then Jiyeon if it’s a girl, and if it’s boy Kyun Jin” Rian final statements.

 

“Kyun Jin…oh…that’s too much, what if Jinwoon...?” he suggested again.

 

“No, it’s Kyun Jin or Jiyeon” Rian declared.

 

He raised his hands for surrender “ara, ara you win” Rian then smiles but then she get irritated again after she noticed the weather still hasn’t change “oh what the hell the weather is this, it ruined everything we planned!” she pouted.

 

Yoojing throw his eyes to the window before a naughty idea came on in on him, he stand up to face Rian who still annoyed with the weather, he narrowed his head towards her much more like he wanted to kiss her and smiles “the weather is too perfect for us honey, don’t you think?” he teases her.

 

Rian raised her eyebrows to him “not really besides I’m not in the mood right now”

 

“Then let me help you to get on your mood”

 

Then he reached out for her and started kissing her. Rian stops him first curiously looks to him again, Yoojin look him asking “wae?”

 

“You seems enjoying this honeymoon than I am expecting…” Rian praises…

 

Yoojing put his arms around his wife waist and hugs her more closer “you wanted this honeymoon to be perfect one right?” he whispered to her ears “we can make it out best as you wish Princess, besides our baby was fine to be disturb a little” he naughtily smiles to his wife before capturing her lips again.

 

It takes for a while before Rian responds to the kissed. And despite of the rain, lights & thunder crushing outside their honeymoon place, the newlywed seems not bothered by it at all. As long as they enjoying their honeymoon together and preparing for their new chapter of their lives, most especially a months from now they both welcoming to their life the newest joy and the greatest gift they could ever received in their life, their son or daughter. (No one was expected that it was a double joy for them as Rian successfully born two cute boys 8 months after; they’re TWINS).

 

Special thanks: Gehrel (I based this chapter from his STORY; though I edited half of the chapter)

__________

Sorry for the very late update on this FIC

2 or 3 more CHAPTERS to go guys (Hope you like it)

please COMMENT & give your SUGGESTIONS too

and please check out my OTHER FIC too

* The Truth of BTS

* Same Heart (filipino readers only)

* I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy

* Baby One More Time (the newest one)

KOMBAWA...