Best Gift on Honeymoon

Dream High 3 (Love High 2025)

 

BACK IN KIRIN

 

Ailee: I saw that on news and I cried too…that was so sweet…if only I could find my man too…

Nana: I also wish Siwoo did that kind of proposal to me but what did I get? He just takes me in bed and asked to marry him…goodness! (Everyone laugh)

Siwoo: The bed proposal is the best you know honey…(He grin like a devil, Nana just smack him)

Hyesung: Does it mean…Hyorin (Nana & Siwoo eldest) was made before the wedding too?

Nana: Of course not…we’re careful enough than the others…(She looks Rian)

Rian: Yah! You’re telling me that I’m not careful enough? (She blurted out)

Pil Suk: Blame Yoojin Rian-ah, he enjoy so much that’s why you got pregnant before your wedding…(She giggle)

Yoojin: I’m not the only one who enjoy it, my honey enjoy it too…(He winks to her wife)

Rian: ert…(She muttered)

Yoojin: Isn’t my body is one of the reason why you’re head over hill over me?

Rian: In your dreams…(She chuckle but Yoojin just made a smiling eyes on her)

Yoojin: Don’t worry honey, they don’t know how y man I am, so be proud to your husband, and I’m proud to say that they didn’t know how y my wife is too… (He grin)

Baek Hee: I’m jealous how do you maintain your figure Rian, you still look 18 to 20 woman at your figure, even you have three kids already…what’s your secret?

Yoojin: Her motivation of seducing me is only the secret…(Rian elbow him again this time, everyone laugh again)

Rian: Actually I don’t know, I’m not usually on a diet; I was just maybe blessed to have this body.

Pil Suk: That make me jealous…I gain fats easily.

Ui Bong: Why isn’t important for every woman to maintain your figure? I love Seul-ie whatever happened…

All: Awww….

Ailee: It’s woman instinct, maybe because we always wanted to be the prettier from everyone especially to the eyes of our boyfriends or husbands…

Jason: Don’t worry honey; you’re still the most beautiful woman in my eyes, right baby? (He even touches Pil Suk’s tummy)

JB: Wait, if Sue Ri (Jason & Pil Suk eldest) is a honeymoon baby, is there anyone here who has a honeymoon baby too?

Jinguk: You asked Samdong & Hyemi? Didn’t you two have Sam Mi already before your 1st wedding anniversary? Does it mean she’s a honeymoon baby too?

Samdong: Actually she’s not a honeymoon baby…(Hyemi just don’t say anything as she’s busy playing with Rian and Yoojin youngest daughter Jiyeon with her daughter Sam Mi)

 

FLASHBACK

 

Hyemi and Samdong Wedding

 

Who will forget the Wedding of the Year in year 2020? Korea’s Grammy Awardee K (Song Sam Dong) and Korea’s Top Pop Superstar Go Hye Mi were tied the knot after 9 years.

 

Hyemi is staring her reflection in the mirror, and then she smiles…

 

POV: Relax Hyemi everything will be fine (then a door from her back open, she smiles when she saw two familiar faces on the mirror reflection that immediately run to her and hug her softly trying not to destroy her hairstyle and make up)

 

Baek Hee: Congratulation Hyemi…I’m very happy for you…

Pil Suk: Finally after 9 years, you and Samdong will be on each other arms from now on forever and ever.

Hyemi: Pil Suk-ie, does it really feels strange on your wedding day?

Pil Suk: Relax, I felt tense and very nervous too during my wedding day but don’t worry everything will be fine.

Hyemi: (She smiles) is everything fine outside?

Baek Hee: You won’t believe this but there are so many international reporters outside, the wedding of the year to be air all over the world, it seems like you’re wedding is a royal wedding, you’re like a royal princess marrying to a true royal prince…(She happily exclaimed)

Pil Suk: The worlds are excited to see this wedding, but please Hyemi you throw the bouquet later on Baek Hee?

Baek Hee: Yah…why me?

Pil Suk: Since I’m already married, and Hyemi is…you’re the one is next…

Hyemi: Just concentrate to the bouquet later Baek Hee-ah…(She friend too)

 

Then Jinguk and Jason come in…

 

Jason: Wow…you looks so good Hyemi-ah, (Hyemi raised her eyebrows to Jason) don’t look me like that I’m telling the truth…(He explained and smile to everyone as he embrace her wife in a back hug) but of course my jagiya is still number 1…(He kiss her in check)

Hyemi: Tss…arasso. (She smiles to him)

Jinguk: Congratulation…(He just stare Hyemi and look Baek Hee after)

Hyemi: Kombawa you two could seal your relationship then soon.

Baek Hee: Yah…(She stops Hyemi from saying those things, she felt nervous every time they’re talking about marriage)

Jinguk: Don’t worry we’re the next…(He just smiles to everyone)

Baek Hee: Yah…(She slightly slap Jinguk in his arms; the rest just giggles)

Hyemi: Anyway, where’s Samdong? (She worriedly asks)

Jason: He’s entertaining visitor outside, reporters are everywhere, top stars and our former schoolmates and teachers were all here, and this is really the wedding of the year.

Hyemi: Now I’m thinking what if we just made a secret wedding instead?

Pil Suk: Yah, don’t say that, you know how many girls are envious with you right now? You’re marrying the man every girls dreamed off…so why secret wedding…

Baek Hee: Pil Suk-ie is right, let the world knows “K” is yours; I mean Samdong is yours.

 

Hyemi just them smiles, and the wedding ceremony start. Just like every woman dream on the day of her wedding, the wedding ends smoothly. Flashes of cameras were everywhere; non-stop live broadcasts of the wedding of the year were televised all over the world. After of what so called eternity, the wedding ended, after the wedding ceremony to the wedding party, it’s already past 12 midnights the party ended. They both tired but happy, they change immediately and go directly to the airport for their honeymoon trip to Hawaii, their flight schedule is 3:00 A.M, and they manage to come on right time though they’re very tired of the all day wedding celebration. After checking in…

 

Samdong: (He smiles approaching his wife) I know you felt asleep now, ga-ja, you can sleep at the plane…

 

Hyemi who’s yawning try to smiles and follow her husband on board, of course some people recognized them at the airport and continue congratulating them for their wedding that’s been talked of the town, they just responds thank you’s and smiles. As they already on board, Hyemi who’s still yawning immediately snap out when she gets to seats properly. Samdong looks her with a smile, then he move his hands at Hyemis back for her to sleep on his arms, they cuddled to each other and closed their eyes throughout the travel.

 

After 8 hours of a non-stop flight from Seoul, Korea to Honolulu, Hawaii they arrived at exactly 11:00 AM (MONDAY) in Korea but it’s only 4:00 PM (SUNDAY) in the afternoon in Hawaii. Hyemi taught it would be a good vacation for the two of them behind the public eyes but she gets wrong because as soon as they arrived they’re still a group of fans of Samdong and her waiting for them when they arrived at the Hawaii Airport, Samdong just smiles, Hyemi who also smiles but she get annoyed…she whispered to Samdong…

 

Hyemi: I thought it would be a good place for us without your die-hard fans?

Samdong: Your fan boys are here too, not just mine…(He smiles to her) Ga-ja?

Hyemi: (She nodded but before she steps she felt dizzy) Wait…

Samdong: Hey are you ok?

Hyemi: It’s maybe a jet lag, I felt dizzy, and I’m hungry.

Samdong: We had eaten before taking off; you’re hungry again?

Hyemi: I don’t know, but I just want to eat grapes or pineapple right now. (Samdong curiosly stare her) Wae?

Samdong: Ani, I just felt strange with you…is that really a habits of woman after marriage?

Hyemi: Yah, it’s not but for these past few days I ate a lot lately, I can’t stop myself, do you find me fat now?

Samdong: Tss…you’re not fat, and even you became, I still love you.

Hyemi: Naahh…(She smiles to him)

 

They finally walks to go to their hotel and as expected since they where VIP, they got a special treatment. But there were still Samdong’s die-hard fans still stalking to then until the hotel, Hyemi started to get annoyed of it and she don’t hide it to Samdong. When they get inside the room, she immediately goes to the bathroom and slams the door. Soohyun just smiles, Hyemi didn’t ever show jealousy towards other woman who can’t stop showing their admiration to him but now he saw it, she’s so cute when she gets jealous and he likes it. He knocks the bathroom door lightly…

 

Samdong: Jagiya…are you ok?

Hyemi: Ne…(She shouted from the bathroom)

Samdong: I’ll call for a room service, what do you want to eat?

Hyemi: Just order all you want! (She responds)

Samdong: Krei…

 

Samdong then dialed the hotel food service line to order foods, minutes after Hyemi get out from the bathroom, she still looks annoyed walking to the bed and started to fix her luggage. Samdong try to control his laugh, as he knows Hyemi is just controlling herself not to show him any jealousy but her actions speaks everything.

Samdong: I just ordered steaks and pasta plus the fruits you’ve been asking a while ago. After we eat, where do you want to go?

Hyemi: I don’t feel to go out right now, I just want to rest first besides you’re fans where still at the lobby waiting for you.

Samdong: (He walks towards her smiling) they left already, didn’t you say you want sight seeing as we arrived here?

Hyemi: Yeah, but I’m not in the mood now.

Samdong: Aigoo…(He seats besides her and stops her hands fixing their clothes, he holds both her hands and face her) do you know that I love you more when you’re acting like this.

Hyemi: Mwoh?

Samdong: You’re jealous with my fans isn’t it?

Hyemi: Mwoh? And why would I, after all I am Go Hye Mi? (She denied)

Samdong: Hahaha…krei, as I said knowing your stubbornness you’ll probably denied it for the rest of your life.

 

He just smiles to her, Hyemi didn’t answer and just stare him, and then she sighs…

 

Hyemi: Arasso, I’m jealous. I don’t know why, maybe because I’m still a woman. Sometimes I forgotten that we’re celebrities, fans interfere with our personal life but we should know already that, but sometimes I can’t stop myself. Most especially now, we just got married, don’t they have instinct that we need privacy too, it’s our honeymoon but still they are here with us…

Samdong: (He nodded) we can’t control that, but this room will always be our privacy…(He winks to her)

 

Samdong started to lean her and peck her lips quickly, she smiles to him but she back off to stop him…

 

Hyemi: Yah…it’s to early…and we still need to fix this…(she mean their luggage)

Samdong: Arasso, (but he surprised Hyemi when he immediately lay her in their bed)

Hyemi: Yah…(She looks up to Samdong who’s on her top)

Samdong: (He smiles to her) just give me a minute…

 

Then he closed the gaps of their lips again, they shared a very soft and sweet kiss in a passionate way for about a minutes, when the doorbell rang…they break the kiss and they both look to the door.

 

Samdong: Aissshhh…wrong timing…(but he still don’t move on Hyemi’s top, instead he ignored the doorbell and lean to kiss Hyemi again but Hyemi stops him)

Hyemi: Yah…it must be the room service, get off now…

Samdong: Tss…(He get off and walks to the door, Hyemi get up too, seats properly and continue to fix their luggage. It’s really the room service) Come in, just sets up the food there…(Samdong said to the waiter)

 

The waiter get in and started to sets up, Samdong just rubbing his hair, Hyemi control her giggle since she knows Samdong already get to starts the fire but they been interrupted by…hahaha…After the waiter sets up everything he left immediately and Hyemi laugh…

 

Samdong: Yah, stops that, or you’re dead to me later…(He smiles to her too)

Hyemi: Yah, what do you think of me, your toy?

Samdong: Hmmm…if you want it why not? (He teases her)

Hyemi: Yah!

Samdong: Hahaha…let’s eat first.

 

Hyemi stands up and she felt dizzy again…she shakes her head but she feels this is really bad, Samdong noticed her and walks to her immediately.

 

Samdong: Gwaenchanh-a?

Hyemi: Samdong-ah…(even her visions started to blurred then she collapse)

 

She wakes up by menthol and a medicine smell from her nose, and she rolls her eyes to see her husband besides her. When her visions clear, she gets up…

 

Samdong: How do you feel?

Hyemi: What happened? (She ask her husband and look to the strange man standing besides their bed, he looks like a doctor) and who are you?

Doctor: I’m doctor Adams Mrs. Song, the hotel private doctor.

Hyemi: Ne, (She nodded)

Samdong: Now doc, can you tell us what’s wrong with my wife?

Doctor: (He smiles) She’s fine, nothing to worry about, but please take good care yourself Ma’am, don’t let yourself under stress and make sure you get enough sleep on your condition right now.

Hyemi: Mwoh? What condition?

Doctor: Seems you two didn’t know yet the good news…(He smiles to the newly wed, Samdong & Hyemi just looking each other curiously, then look the doctor)

Samdong: What do you mean doc?

Doctor: Your wife is two months pregnant, you should take care her so well.

 

Hyemi and Samdong face were shock. Then Samdong looks Hyemi, Hyemi starts to shakes her head, but Samdong face then turned bright and a wide smiles carve his face, he hugs her immediately.

 

Samdong: Oh God, this is the best gift I’ve ever received. (Hyemi was still shock but then she started to smiles too, so this were all just a symptoms)

Doctor: I’ll leave now, congratulations. By the way this is the list of the vitamins she needed. (Samdong get it from the doctor and bow him a thanks)

Samdong: Thanks doc, we awe you a lot. (Doctor nodded and smiles)

 

The doctor left and they both smiles to each other again, Samdong approach her and seats besides Hyemi.

 

Samdong: I can’t believe it…we just got married yesterday and now we already had the good news, we didn’t even yet started our honeymoon either. (His really overwhelmed)

Hyemi: (She raised her eyebrows to him) Honeymoon comes first before marriage that’s why we having her/him already, how could you say that…(She just smiles to him and she felt her tummy, she’s very happy too)

Samdong: (He felt Hyemi’s tummy too) this is really the start of our marriage life Hyemi-ah…

Hyemi: Ne…(she smiles back to him)

Samdong: Saranghae…

Hyemi: Na-do saranghae…

 

And they lean closer to give each other a kiss and then they smiles while they touching their forehead and nose together.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for the late UPDATE for this fiction but promised I'm trying my best to get time updating it again SOON...

Please also checks my other fan fiction "I'm Your Girl Mr. Playboy" & "Same Heart"

Kombawa...