Another Blessing

Dream High 3 (Love High 2025)

 

Back in Reality!

 

“Memories?” said by a familiar voice from her back, Hye Mi then look back to see her husband standing at the door, “everyone is looking for you” Samdong continue. “Time passed so fast” Hyemi commented, Samdong then walk to her “yeah right, and this room is witnessed of ours good & bad memories together” then smiled to her offer his hand, she smiled to her husband too and take his hand, they walk together outside their old classroom back to their friends.

 

Their kids are enjoying playing to each other too as all of them happily chatting each other. They were in the middle of discussing Nana’s & Hong Joo comeback as a DUO when Jason & Pil Suk arrived. All of their eyes are with the new arrived couple with their 4 kids who also run to join with the other kids who are playing.

 

“Pil Suk-ie aigoo again?” ask Hyemi staring to her big tummy, “I guess Jason enjoys himself too much” laugh by Siwoo. “Yeah but seriously this is the last one…five kids are enough” Pil Suk replied to everyone who is 6 months pregnant again. “How do you do it I can barely handle Hyorin & Ji Hoon” says Nana talking about her two kids, “that’s because they came out like Siwoo” Ailee answered, laugh by everyone. Siwoo then pouted saying, “what about me?” Baek Hee answer “she is saying your children came out like you. Good thing they look like Nana though” she chuckled.

 

“Did we miss a lot when we’re not yet here? We first go to her (Pil Suk) check up before headed here” asked Jason, “So far you guys arrived at the right time, the program will start 20-30 minutes from now” Jin Guk replied. Then they heard Rian & Yoojin twins running fast screaming “G-Minor!!!!”

 

Nana: Definitely your kids Yoo Jin (chuckles)

Jinwoon: (Younger from the TWIN) Omma…Appa Kyun Jin hyung is scaring me (he complaint to his parents).

Kyun Jin: I didn’t do anything omma (he laugh)

Jinwoon: He’s lying omma (smacks Kyun Jin head then run away)

Kyun Jin: Yah you little…(runs after Jinwoon)

Siwoo: What does that remind you of Rian?

Rian: (Chuckles) what do you mean?

Yoojin: I wonder where they got their abusiveness?

Rian: (Pinches his cheeks) what are you saying yeboo??

Yoojin: Ah appo…I didn’t mean anything (everyone laugh)

Ailee: Aigoo, I wish I had kids too.

Hyemi: Before kids you must look boyfriend first.

Rian: She had boyfriend Hyemi-ah but she just want to settle down. For a 31 years old woman she’s still a vir…(Ailee covered )

Ailee: Rian! That’s our secret!

Rian: Wae? Aside from you we are all married here, nothing wrong to keep those things from everyone.

Nana: You mean you’re still ? (Her eyes widened, Rian burst in laughing)

Ailee: Ahhhhh…(She was about to cry for embarrassment) I’m gonna kill you Rian!

Rian: Wae? I didn’t say anything, you kill Nana not me. (Everyone started to giggles)

Jason: Don’t worry Ailee-shi, Pil Suk-ie is still a on our first night.

Pil Suk: Yell it to the world, idiot! (She punch her husband, everyone started to laugh again).

Jin Guk: By the way guys, we have something to announce (he look Baek Hee first with a smile on his face before look again to everyone).

Samdong: Wait bro don’t tell us Beak Hee-ah is already pregnant?

Baek Hee: (She shyly smiled to everyone) it’s been 4 months now! (Every body face was O_O in surprised)

Ui Bong: Let’s cheer! That’s good news! Congratulation for both of you (every body greeted Baek Hee & Jin Guk)

 

Hye Mi stands up & approached her best friend for a hug, she’s very happy for her. Now Baek Hee can start building her own family. She’s very happy for Jin Guk too, after their mutual understanding relationship back then she knows how hard for him to move on seeing her very happy with Sam Dong. She remembers the time after they all reunited again in 2018.

 

FLASHBACK AGAIN

 

“Dream High the movie?” asked Jin Guk. “Yes, and the producers want all of you (6) to star on this big project” Mr. Kang explained to them one day that they need to have a meeting & decided to meet up in a private restaurant. “I don’t see any reason why we can’t take this project, it’s a good start again for us, since Samdong is already here, right guys?” Jason stated. “But Dream High was only active for about 2 years as a group, do you thinks it’s a good for us?” Baek Hee question, “I’m IN!” Hyemi then said, everyone look to her, she sigh and explain, “Look guys, Dream High was the most successful group during our times, if we didn’t commit solo activities those times I guess were still performing as a group until now, our fans want to see us all again together, this is just a perfect project for us besides I’m excited to work with you again, didn’t you?” “Then, I’m IN too!” said Samdong who was about to arrive, they all look to him who’s now walking to them and set beside Hyemi.

 

“Samdong-ah” Mr. Kang asked, “Sorry guys I’m late, I have an early appointment to settle before heading here” explained Samdong. “You don’t need to explain, Hyemi-ah already told us”, said Pil Suk. “ So what’s now?” Mr. Kang asking the other four, Jason started nodding “I’m IN too, honey it would be better for us to act on this project together” Pil Suk then, “Ok I’m IN then” smiled to everyone. “Since you all guys IN then, I guess I have to say yes too” Jin Guk added. This time only Beak Hee didn’t say her yes, Hyemi turned to her “Baek Hee-ah?” “I’m just worried what if things happened in the past back again” they felt on Beak Hee words the stress of the old scandal she have from the Top Entertainment President who once ruined her image to the public. Jin Guk without a though grap her hands comforting saying, “It was all going to be a movie then, we can clear everything on air what really happened Baek Hee, trust me” he said.

 

Right then, the Dream High group reunited in a new movie after 5 years being disbanded. With the much-awaited reunion of these top singers as a group captured the interests of the whole nation. Seriously, Grammy awarded K (Samdong), Korea’s Pop Superstar Hyemi, World Star singers Jin Guk & Jason, former Top Singing Idol Pil Suk & Baek Hee on big screen was no joke. The Dream high group are BACK not only on stage but on BIG SCREEN, to tell their life as a student in Kirin, their failures & success, love & friendship. As expected the movie was a breath-taking box office success. But the most important with it is the off screen romance development between Baek Hee & Jin Guk. It was then a trailed for Hyemi & Samdong relationship after the movie since it was revealed to the public that she had a mutual affair with Jin Guk first before Samdong.

 

Hyemi cleared the air right then in one of her TV guesting interview, she admitted her relationship with Jin Guk before but clarify that they haven’t been an official couple (as what we saw in DH1) before things became more complicated they both decided to remain as FRIENDS only since she knows her real feelings for Samdong. The news of speculations started to stop immediately after that interviewed, it was then a relief for her & Samdong too, same to Jin Guk & Baek Hee.

 

BACK TO THE PRESENT

 

They begun placing themselves in their proper places, as the program was about to start, when another couple arrived. JB & Haesung with their two little daughters, they greeted & bow to each other. For Rian & Yoojin it’s been five years already they both didn’t saw the couple, the last time was on their wedding day, maybe because JB & Haesung fly to US a year after their wedding since Haesung job was there. From time to time they back in Korea but not have a chance to see each other. She remembered the time JB & Haesung was getting married…

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry this is too short chapter...because the next one is too long again, kekeke...

this chapter my special thanks to InspiritAngel77 the scenes of Rian & Yoojin twins here are based from his/her story "from Heartbroken To In Love"...thanks again...