Year 2025

Dream High 3 (Love High 2025)

 

YEAR 2025 (14 years after the 1st season of DH1 and 13 years after the 2nd season)

 

“Omma, appa didn’t help me wore this?” a 5 years old little girl holding her socks & shoes showing to her mom who’s in the middle of putting her make up.

 

She look her daughter with pity smile on her face as she stand up & carry her down to her chair, she get the socks & shoes from her, kneeled down & help her daughter wore those things, “aigoo, appa just went to bathroom, there, happy?” after finishing helping her daughter on it. The young child nodded with a smile on her, “omma look very pretty” complimented by her daughter, she smiled to her “Chincha?” her little girl nodded so fast as if it breaks her neck, “of course I am, that’s why my princess look pretty too” as she pinched her child cheeks, her daughter giggles, when the door from the bathroom opened,

 

“Aigoo, your appa was handsome too that’s why your pretty Sam Mi” he addresses to his only child before he smiled to his wife who made face on him, “Wae? Isn’t that one of the factor why you fall in love with me?” he teases his wife.

 

She raised her eyebrows to him as she stands up & crossed both of her arms on her chest saying, “You’re to confident in saying that huh? Well I tell you, isn’t it?”

 

“Whatever, you are married to the most handsome superstar K for about 5 years and you haven’t tell me I’m that too handsome as what my fans say so,” he look her in a his very sweet charms, but her wife just made face & smiled to him before she step towards him to help him putting his tie.

 

“Maybe because I am not that head over heels over you just like what your fans are. And as you said, I’m you wife anyway, what’s the use of saying those things from me? There!” after she finished putting his tie on him and smiled to him.

 

“Appa you look so handsome” instead his daughter says.

 

“Thanks my angel, you look so pretty too!” as he lean to her and carry his daughter before he look his wife once again, “Are you now ready?”

 

“Ga-ja!” screamed by their daughter. Hyemi & Samdong just both giggled on how cheerful their daughter is as they go outside.

 

TODAY was KIRIN ARTS HIGH SCHOOL 25 Years Anniversary Foundation, and as part of the celebration KIRIN holds a Grand Alumni Homecoming from KIRIN ARTS TOP STARS today. That’s right, this would be a REUNION for them after several years past.

 

She and Sam Dong are now 5 years married and had a daughter. Who would taught that the school she hated most before was the one who will gave her all of her dreams in the future. KIRIN was a cheap school for her those times, students are just immature and don’t really have talent, teachers are not that good as well, so that school was just for those third-rate bastard, for those looser. That’s what Hye Mi thought about Kirin before she entered to that school. But how come that the school she hated a lot will bring her to what she is right now. A Top Pop Superstar and even happily married to an International Sensation Superstar who’s also from KIRIN. For Hye Mi, she awe a lot from her school, from her dreams to the love of her life, friends, family, and the entire circulation of her life started all at Kirin.

 

When they reached their car, Sam Dong turned to her & gave their daughter to her, as her husband will be driving. They get in as their daughter Sam Mi choose the back set with her big pink teddy bear on her, she sat at the front set next to her husband after she placed Sam Mi at the back set of their car.

 

“Omma, Appa? Do Baek Hee imo and Jin Guk-ah ahjussi are there too?” Sam Mi asked while hugging the Pink Big Bear (as big as she) while her father was about to start the car.

 

Hye Mi looked around and smiled to her nodding “Yes baby, they are all there. You can played with Pil Suk-ie daughter too later she’s a year older than you her name is Sue Ri and to her little brothers Philipp & Jarren” her daughter smiled then.

 

And then Sam Dong already started the car as they headed to KIRIN.

 

Meanwhile

 

“Are we there yet?” wailed the youngest from the TWINS, he stared at his parents pleadingly through the review mirror. They both shook their heads apologetically but his mother carved a wide smile, replied softly, “We’ll be there soon, Jinwoon. Just another two more hours.”

 

“Two more hours!” Jinwoon exclaimed, his eyes widened with shock. His twin brother glowered at him in which Jinwoon chose to ignore. Kyun Jin nudged the younger boy to keep quiet. However it was not enough to deter him from continuing to whinge.

 

“Let me drive,” she said, thirty minutes later, casting her glance at the lush green scenery. Their only daughter stirred quietly in her arms, as she her short thick hair gently. While the boys, huddled closer to each other, fast asleep.

Her husband only huffed. “No. I’m driving.” She shot him a dirty look; he saw it and argued, “Men are the better drivers. It is proven by statistics.”

“What statistics? Liar. You got us lost twice in our last trip, remember?” she shot, fuming with anger. “Only because you read the map wrongly. I told you that we should have taken the first turn to the left, not the second,” he protested.

“Whatever, you idiot.”

 

Then, the coast fell quiet. They drove in silence for what it seemed like an eternity, with only the music accompanying them. She shifted the little girl into a better position, careful not to wake her up. She said, “Are you sure you can drive? Shouldn’t you be tired by now?”

He just carved a loop-side grin at her, before staring back at the road ahead. “I’m famous rock star, Jin Yoo Jin.  Of course I should be fine.”

“That reason is totally unrelated to our argument, dumbo. What does being a rock star have to do with you being not tired?” she questioned his logics.  

“Nothing. It sounded much cooler in my head. Saying it, doesn’t sound right. Beside, your highness should not be taking the wheel now, seeing how my little princess is fast asleep in her arms,” he teased. She turned away from him, facing the windows, putting on a smile.  

Just then, a familiar, enticing, smoothing melody blared through-out the car. It was very proverbial. The acoustic beats, the sounds of a saxophone accompanying the beats, a slow but steady beat of the piano and the low range of the singer’s pitch. It was at the tip of her tongue. The song’s title. But she, for the life of her, just could not remember the singer nor the name of the song. Anyway, both humming to the song as he continued to drive and she, watching the greenery scenes. Then she heard him singing,

            Give it up, give it up.

            Can’t you see the light?

            Give it up, give it up.

            There is no one here.

            There is our only way.

            Can’t you see the light in me?

 

Without realising, she was singing along and joined him in the chorus before singing out a line that once belonged to her, during their Super Idol audition days. Their voices melt into a perfect harmony. He smiled to himself at the sight of this.

Romeo N Juliet. Clazziquai.

She can’t put a name to it but as soon as her ears picked up on the tune, there was this feeling materialising out of the blue. It was as if her life with him started to flash just right before her eyes. She felt a little ridiculous, seeing how there was no calamity threatening her well-being. But there it was, rolling and playing in front of her eyes, was a movie of the evolution of their relationships, induced by some sort of hallucinations.

 

Who wouldthink that she Rian the idol will end up with Kirin High Bad Boy Jin Yoo Jin. So funny to think but that’s the truth. She and Yoojin are leaving together for about 7 years now. They already married for 5 years now and have three children, a TWINS (boys) who are 6 yrs. old & a 2 yrs. old daughter.

 

They are both stranger don’t even talk to each other on the first months they (the idols) moved at Kirin in 2012. They’re just classmates that’s all. But things seems to change after that Street Performance, Yoojin became then her knight in shinning armor, saving her from those anti-fans, even from JB and from other shameful moments she encountered from those times at Kirin. Right then, they became friends, but just friends? Best Friends? Yes maybe, but it turned to Fake Lovers, friends with benefits, soul mates? And now they are married.

_________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys!! this is just the beginning

special thanks to Gehrel author of "Romeo N Juliet" fan fiction because the Rian Yoojin scene here in the car are written by him...(I only edited some details, others are cut, change & added)

hope you enjoy! please free to comment...