Chapter 2 - Reveal!!

Black Rose:Beginning of new life.

 

"Wake up!!! If you guys are not going to wake up, we are gonna be late for our album photo-shoot." Christina screams her lungs out early in the morning to wake up Scarlett, Tina and Selena. 

 

Since trainee time, Christina are the one who always wake this 3 girls. During their trainee time, the 4 of them been group together by the company. Being the 1st group to be debut in their company, all of them feel proud. All 4 of them already close to each other after they have been grouping together. That is why they never use formality amongst each other.

 

 

Christina is an early bird. That is why her manager and CEO assign her to be the "alarm clock" of her group. Every day she will screams her lungs out just to wake the 3 girls.

"Pali pali!!! We will be late for the photo-shoot." Waking them one by one.

 

The sweet Selena wake up first, looking at Christina with her blur face. "Unni!! Pali!! Help me to wake the others!! We are gonna be late for the photo-shoot." "Photo shoots??" Selena look puzzled. "Unni!! Don't tell me you forget about the photo shoot. Manager oppa call me that he will be waiting for us at the lobby area."

"Just hurry up and help me wake this other 2." she said in in English.

 

Christina Bio-data:

Stage name: Christina

Real Name: ???

Age: 19

 

Race: Korean

Known as: Early bird.

Speciality: Can speak a little English.

 

"Ya!! Why are you talking in English??!!.............Okay I will help you." Waking up the leader and the maknae were quite hard because they are heavy sleeper. 

Suddenly Selena took her anti loss device.

She press one of the button and there it goes the loud alarm sound. Both of them wake up due to the loud alarm sounds. "Hehehe!! Christina, you should buy this thing so you don't need to shout anymore. This will make them wake up." Selena shows the item to Christina.

"Ya!!! Who use that loud thingy??" Selena quickly pass that thing to Christina and point her finger at Christina. "Pfft!! Christina, please don't do that again." Christina nod and glare at the Selena, who is smiling sheepishly.
 

Selena Bio-data:

Stage Name: Selena

Real name: Seohyun

Age: 20

Race: Korean

Known as: Technology freak. (The one who have many technologies amongst the member and always updated)

Speciality: Can play guitar.

 

Everyone ran down to the lobby and find their manager. Now the are heading to the photo shoot. After having a photo shoot, just like what their manager told them, their photo will be reveal at their company portals.

 

Scarlett: Leader of G4U and also in-charge of y look.

 

Selena: Visual and in-charge of sweet look.

 

Christina: Aegyo and in-charge of cute look.

 

Last but not least...........

Tina: Maknae and in-charge of tomboy look.

 


 

So here is an update. Hope you like it. Do comment. =)