Chapter 4 - It seems unusual.

Black Rose:Beginning of new life.

While looking at the maknae running to the building, suddenly her phone rings. *FTIsland –I wish.* She answered the phone while walking slowly toward the building. “Yeoboseyo! Oh oppa!!! Long-time didn’t hear from you. Oppa where are you now?? Finish your tour already?? Oppa, Im gonna debut in another 6 more days. Oppa!! You have to support me kay? Kay bye and have a good rest!!”

 

Arriving at their practice room and noticed she was the last one to enter the room. The other 3 member smiling at her. “Unni, you will pay for our dinner.  Gamsahabnida!!” said the maknae. Selena look at the rest of her member and smile happily. “Okay!! Today I will pay for the dinner. Soo… How about Pizza??” All of them look at her in shock because most of the times she will give reason like “I am not the last member to reach here. Just now I went to the toilet.” But today she is different.

 

Selena straight away ordered the pizza in front of the member. The member was amazed looking at how cool Selena was today and admit that she was the last person to come in the practice room. She looks at the member and “Happy!! Finally I pay for the dinner??” The other 3 member happily nod their head. Selena walk out of the practice room and head to the lobby room and wait for the delivery man to come. Suddenly Christina stands beside her. “Unni!! Just now I overheard a conversation of you with someone on the phone. Who is he?? Your boyfriend huh??” poking Selena and hoping Selena told her who she was talking to. “Nope, he is not my boyfriend.” “But why are you smiling happily while talking on the phone. It is impossible if he is not your boyfriend.” “Hmm, he is not my boyfriend. I smile because….” “You like him right?? So who is it?? Do all of us know him?? Is he hot?? Is he cute??” “Christina-ah, the only thing I can tell you is that he is popular and it is impossible for him to like me.” “Ouh!! Now I know why today you pay for out dinner.” Christina run back to the practice room and…….. Christina is out again but this time round with the other member.

 

“Oooouuh!! Unni!! Now we know why today you pay for our dinner. Christina has told us everything.” Said the maknae. “Selena, whatever it is, I will support you. Try your best to win his heart. Hwaiting!!!” Said Scarlett. Selena smile at her member and hug all of them.

 

*beep beep*. Suddenly a sound of horn in front of them. Selena paid to the delivery man while the rest of the member took the pizza and run away with the food to the practice room.

Selena mind: *Thanks guys for supporting. I hope I can win his heart.* 


 

Hello guys!! Update for you guys, who read my story. Wanna to know who is the guy Selena is talking to?? Stay tune. You will know sooner or later.

One spoiler for you all - there is a hint of who the guy that Selena is talking to and yes the guy is an idol.

Hope you guys like the story. Pls do subscribe. 

 

 

 

 

 

p/s GIF is from tumblr and not mine.