Chapter 13

Black Rose:Beginning of new life.

Christina: OMG!!! Unni, I love that dress that you are wearing right now *referring to the purple dress*

Scarlett: I know right!! It is quite beautiful.

Selena: Unni!! The only thing you know in english is "I know right". You don't have any other word to use is it??

Scarlett: Shh!!! Later the new member know about it.

 

Christina and Selena laugh ou loud when Scarlett was looking whether the new member is around or not. The two new member suddenly arrive with their outfit for the music video that they are going to shoot.

 

Director: Gals, ready??

Black Rose: Yes we are ready. *all in unison*

Director: Okay, all ready to your position. Ready... ACTION!!

 

*******

After finishing their recording.

Kelly: Finally we finish recording. I'm exhausted already. I wanna sleep.

Selena: Later you can rest when we are in the car. By the way, this is just the music video recording. It will be more tiring when we have massive schedule for the performance and promoting our new album.

Kelly: Chincha??!! Ahh!!! I have to made myself prepared for the worse.

Selena: Haha!! It will not be the worse if you know how to take care of yourself. =)

Kelly: Thanks for the advice unni.

 

Here is the teaser for Black Rose upcoming song. (Using Kara-damaged lady teaser.)

 

 


A/N: So I change my writing style/ways because long paragraph seems soo boring for me. Hope you guys like it. Do comment, and subscibe. Hope you guys subscribe.