Chapter 3 - The situation

Black Rose:Beginning of new life.

After the photo-shoot, all of them headed back to their company to practice. They will be debut in another 6 more days. All of them can't wait to perform at the stage. All of them got into the car and headed to their company. Before getting into the car, they have the habit to play rock-paper-scissors. The winner will get the best seat. Most of the time Scarlett will be the one who get the best seat but today it is a twist. Scarlett didn't get the best seat. Today the cute Christina gets the best seat. She was so happy that she didn't bother to hear Scarlett nagging. The rest of the member who sit at the back seats get annoyed with Scarlett that both of them, the maknae and Selena, plug their earpiece on.

 

On the way to the company building, Christina browsing the internet. Suddenly she remembered that the company have post their group individual photo at their company portal. While scrolling down, she saw a comment section. She is too curious, she look at the comment that the netizens have post.

 

The comment:

They will not make it in this music industry since they debut in a new company.

 

After reading the comment, she scrolls down the page again. After scrolling many times, Selena noticed that Christina scroll down her page getting more faster. Selena also noticed Christina facial reaction. Then Selena tap Christina shoulder, Christina jump from her seat and look at Selena. Selena look at her and "Why you look so sad?"  "Unni!! Many people been talking about our group, but most of the comments were soo negative. Eotokke??"  Says Christina while showing her worried face to Selena. "Christina, we should not be that worried about all this comment. Now we should worried about later, we are gonna have an intense training." said Selena. Suddenly Scarletts join in the conversation. "We should practice hard to prove everyone that we are different than other girl groups." "Unni, don't worried. All of us will practice hard and prove everyone wrong and show them that we can do it." says the maknae while took out her earpiece.

 

They finally reach their destination and get out of the car. "Whoever reach the training room last, will buy dinner." says the maknae who already run to the building.

 


Hello!! Just a short update. Will try my best to update asap. And yeah today is vesak day. Soo happy vesak day to people who is celebrating it. Do comment and subscribe. If not I will not update. =D

 

Hyuna GIF:

 

 

 

Hyejeong GIF:

 

 

 

 

 

Last but not least......

Jinyoung GIF:

 

 

 

 

Okay2. I will stop here. Enjoy the gif.

 

 

p/s all gif does not belong to me.=)