Chapter 14

Black Rose:Beginning of new life.

They have finally done with their schedule. All of them, include the manager,, planning to have dinner together. While on the way to their car, They plan to do something.

Scarlett: Since I am the leader, as per normal, I will sit in front beside the drive. *smiling widely while walking towards the front seat.*

Selena: Unni, have you forgotten something??

Scarlett: What??

Selena: The COE has said that for now that there will be no leader until he found a person who have the potential to be the leader in this group.

Scarlett: Chincha??

Selena: Yap, it already stated at the notice board....Wait!!!...How long have you not been to the notice board??

Scarlett: It's been ages since I last look at the notice board.

Christina: Hehehe!!! So now, the front seat is available. =)

Kelly: Why are you guys chasing for front seat??

Christina: Because it has a nice view rather than the most behind seats.

 

 

While waiting for the manager to take the car, they play scissor-paper-stone. While playing for how many round finally we have the winner.

THE CHART

1st (seat at the front, beside the driver) - Clara

2nd (seat near the opening of the door) - Selena

3rd - (Seat behind the driver, beside the window) - Christina

4th (seat between 2nd & 3rd) - Scarlett (Was suppose to be last but Kelly want the back seats.)

Last ( The most behind seat) - Kelly (by default because she volunteer to seat there)

 

 

Finally the manager have arrive with the car and now they headed to the restaurant for their dinner. Now they are ordering their food. While waiting~~

Kelly: It was funny to see how just now Scarlett unni was so onfident that she can get 1st. 

Selena & Clara: Haha!! XD True true.

Clara: When she get last, she even beg me. She beg me to give her the seat and she will buy me a lot of meat.

Scarlett: *pouting like a kid at the end of the table*

Christina: Unni!! You seriously damn funny. You should see how you react. Damn!! I should have video you.

Scarlett: Yah!! Yah!! Yah!! You guys, I will remember this moment. You all better watch out.

 

 

Finally their food arrive, and....

Kelly: What a tiring day today. I guess, when I reached the dorm, I will go straight to sleep.

Clara: I guess I will also go straight to sleep.

Scarlett: You guys are weak. When I reach back to our dorm, I will watch my late night drama. Can't wait for today episode. *fangirl-ing about the drama*

Christina: Unni... I won't think you will be watching you drama.

Scarlett: Stop speaking english. I don't understand you.

Christina & Kelly: Hehehehe!!.

 

Reaching to their dorm and everyone noticed the first one to sleep was Scarlett. Around this timing, the company just release their album/group photo.

 


A/N: 2nd update of the day. Hope you guys like it.