Chapter 10: Unknown??

Black Rose:Beginning of new life.

"Wakey wakey everyone!!! Don't forget today we have schedule." Said Christina who is waking the 4 of them. Selena straight away wake up and go to the toilet while leaving Christina alone, who is having a hard time to wake the other 3. After bathing, Selena when to the kitchen to prepare the food for her members. Today their schedule are to make another mv for another songs. 

 

Christina: Come on you guys!! Wake up.

Scarlett & two unknown: ........mmm.............

Christina: OMG!!! Someone please help me to wake this three little pig.

Selena: *suddenly appeared at the room with a pail of water and splash at the 3 of them who is sleeping*

Scarlett: Ya!!!! *scream* Who throw water at us.

Selena: *smile* Come on you guys, we going to be late.

Christina: Selena unni. Gamsahabnida.

Selena: Your welcome.

 

******

 

Fans still have not know about Tina who is leaving the team. Tina, who is the maknae of the group has already plan to leave the group. She wanted to leave the group because she wants to continue her studies at the States. The rest of the member and the company know about it. So today schedule, is a little different. Today there will be a new member joining in the group. Selena who is looking at the two new member and look t how lost they are. It reminds her of the 1st time she was about to debut. Selana when towards them and tap at their shoulder.

 

Selena: I know both of you are the nervous. Calm down. Don't be soo tense. *Selena smile at them"

2 unknown: Thanks. We are just too nervous. We scared that the fan will hate us.

Selena: Don't to worry. Unni and the rest of the member is here. Now we don't concentrate about the fans. Now we concentrate about this MV, arasso??

2 unknown: Arasso!!

 

All of them when to the sets and prepare to shoot the video.

 


A/N: Hello there. Sorry for being MIA. I was really2 busy with school and exams. School being a !#$%& . I was too stress about school that I didn't manage to do this fanfic. Since I am having a holiday, I will try my best to update this story. Btw I want to change some of the character and also planning to change the group name because when I look back at the group name, I feel like it was too childish. Yes imma a childish a person. Hope you guys are not angry with me for not update for a long time. Okay here is an update, hope you like it. =)))))