Chapter 9 - After first performance.

Black Rose:Beginning of new life.

*beep beep*

From: 

Ya!! I watch your performance at my dorm. Congratulation on your debut. And btw all the hyung also watch your performance and they also said congratulation.

Selena who rush to her phone after the performance. She smiled to herself while reading it. “Oooouuh!!! Selena why are you smiling to yourself??” Scarlett who was looking at Selena who is concentrating her phone. “Unni!! Surely from the same guy who she previously was on the phone with.” Christina eyebrows when up and down repeatedly. 

 

All of them were tired due to the performance. Even though how tired they are, they are very happy because they did not make any mistake at the recording of the performance. They are also happy because they did not expected many fan who support their group. Sitting at the waiting room, looking at other group performance. All of them staring at the screen on how the sunbae-nim enjoyed the performance.

 

Suddenly their manager rush to the waiting room. All of them were shock seeing the manager panting. "Manager oppa, what happen??" "I guess we will be here for a littel longer. Someone flat our van tyres and they also paint our van." "Manager-oppa, you okay right?? They didn't hurt you right??" "Nope. But you girls don't need to be worry. I already report to the police and your CEO."

 

"Haiz!! Why the anti-fans already react on our first day of our performance??" "Hmm, they just jealous that we are good at our performance." said the optimistic leader. "Okay what ever it is, if we want to go out, we should be careful. Arasso??" continue Scarlett. "Good thing, you girls, after this show, you girls got no schedule. if not you girls will be late for next schedule." 

 


Annyeong!!! Its been long time I update this story. Sorry for late update because I am busy with school and also exam. So here is an update. If I have time, I will update again.