Chapter 5 - Trip??

Black Rose:Beginning of new life.

3 more days to their debut. All of them been practising very hard. Their teaser for their debut and 1st song has been reveal. Been practising for 2 hours without having a break. Tina was going to the bench to hydrate herself, suddenly…. “Omo!! Manager Oppa don’t scared me can or not??!!!”  Their manager who suddenly pops out behind of the sofa, which located at the corner or the room, makes Tina shock. “Girls, I have some good news for you girls. The day before you girls go to the stage and perform for your debut, you girls get to go for a short trip to Jeju. The boss tells me to send you girls back to your dorm, so that you can pack your bag.” All of them cheer happily since they will be going for a short trip. “Omo, I can’t wait any longer. Come on girls, what are waiting??!! Let’s go back to our dorm and pack our bag.” Shout Scarlett, who can’t wait any longer for the trip.

 

They already arrive back to their dorm. After going out of the car, the manager reminded them again. “Okay girls!! You girls better remember to come down at this timing, if not I will go to your dorm. Arasso??!!” “Yes man!!” all of them reply the manager.

 

Heading back to the dorm as fast as they could because can’t wait for the trip. The only one who is slowly going back to their dorm was the maknae. All of them reach their dorm. The maknae doesn’t seem excited like the rest of the member. “Tina, why you are the only want who look not excited??”Said Selena. “Unni!! I feel suspicious about this trip.” “Wae?? Wae??” said Scarlett. “Unni!! You girls all know right, that the boss and I are related right??” All of them nod their head. “I really feel suspicious about this trip. My uncle is not the type of person who might waste his money for a luxurious trip or a trip where we can enjoy or rest. I think there will be something like intense training or a boot camp.” “No! No! No! It will not gonna be that way. Let’s bet whether it is a vacation trip or a boot camp. So who think it is a boot camp??” said Scarlett. The maknae and Selena raise their hand. “So only I and Christina choose vacation trip. So whoever lose have to do house chores for one week. Okay??” Everyone nod their head.

 

On the way to Jeju, in the plane, all of them took a nap and listen to music. Christina noticed that Selena keep listening to the same song. The curious Christina tap Selena hand and ask her. “Unni!! What are the two songs that you keep repeating?? It is quite nice. Mind share??” Showing her puppy eyes to Selena. Selena took out her earpiece. “The both songs are 4minute-without you and FT Island – I wish. I really love to this two songs that I keep repeating it.”

 

They reach Jeju Island. A young man greeted them and guides them to their rides. All of them drop their jaws because they saw a limousine outside the gate.

 

 

“Seriously!! Is this our ride??” “Yes miss. This will be your ride to your journey. Hope you guys enjoy your trip at Jeju.” Smile the young man. “I smell victory here!!.” Said the leader. The maknae just smiled and can’t wait to see who will be the winner. The leader smile suddenly gone when they saw that they are headed to a forested area. “No!! No!! No!! This is not going to happen.” Scream the leader. “Okay girls!! We already reach to our journey.” Said the chauffeur. “No!!!!!!!!” scream the leader. “Here is a letter for you girls”.

 

Dear G4U.

 

I hope you enjoy your camping trip here. Hope you girls enjoy the trip and have a great rest.

 

Sincerely, your boss. ♥

 


Hey guys!!! Update yo.

 

And.................................I really hope someone enjoy reading my story. ;'(