Chapter 16: School?? Romance??

Black Rose:Beginning of new life.

After having a comeback as Black Rose and song "Damaged Lady". All of the member have a 3 months break or more, its depend onm the company decision. Since they having a 3 months break or more, Clara and Kelly will have to return for more training while the rest will have a rest or having other activity. Most probably, Scarlett will have a solo debut while Selena was still waiting for reply for acting. Christina was the only one who will not have any duty , so most probably she will have a rest. 

 

Christina: Aigoo, finally 3 months of holiday. Finally I can rest.

Manager: Christina, it is not a confirm yet whether you able to get a rest for this 3 months. You might never know, the CEO might change his mind easily.

Christina: But the CEO tell us that I am the only one, who will not have any activity.

Manager: True but I think he is planning something for you to do.

 

*Ring ring* Manager phone rings.

Manager: Yoboseyo.

Manager: Mmm, mmm... Araso.

Manager: Selena and Christina??

Manager: Okay.

 

Christina: Oppa, I heard something about me.

Manager: Ouh!! CEO call me and said that you and Selena will be acting in this drama.

Christina: What genre??

Manager: School and romance.

Christina: What!!!! No not school. Im soo gonna reject it.

Manager: But you cant reject it coz there is no one going to replace your role and the director of the drama said that you match with the character that you going to play.

Christina: Okay, I will try.

 


Hey guys....Im really sorry for long time didnt update... I was just being busy.. Busy with school. Finally update and hope you like it. Leave a comment or do subscribe.

 

Hope you like it.